What's new

India is looking to sell warships to Egypt and Morocco

Tejas is expensive. You need to buy a trailer and truck to wheel it around on.

Keep saying this to convince yourself

1617216632459.png

1617216729940.png

In tandem with our mighty flankers

Bury your head in sand ..............PRETEND ITS not TRUE

The industrial export organizations of the countries, can do studies about possible collaborations and want to show their technical capacity in potential markets of course. One of the issues I am curious about is which class of ships the Indian institution is doing study on export opportunities. Unfortunately, there is not much information in the past pages, it would be valuable if an Indian forum member gave a short brief on the current export-oriented capabilities of the Indian shipbuilding industry.

There is another point that needs to be taken into account when looking at the issue from the Egyptian side. Take a look at Egypt's military's last decade order book and near-term planning. Then, look at which countries and companies took lead role in these purchases.

Next, let's ask the following question: What is India's role in regional geopolitics? What aspects attracts Egypt? Is India preparing for a foreign policy change on its behalf, rivaling them in the traditional markets of its own suppliers?

Keep saying this to convince yourself

View attachment 729982

View attachment 729984

In tandem with our mighty flankers

Bury your head in sand ..............PRETEND ITS not TRUE

If USA decided to punish India for buying S-400, they will block supplying India with engines and that mean no more Tejas for your air force and all of them will be grounded for lack of spare parts. JF-17s don't have this kind of weakness which make them more appealing to other countries than weak Tejas.
India Ministry of Defense Report (2020): GRSE one of India's leading shipyards explores supply of warships to Egypt and Morocco

they won't succeed, Egypt want to spend its money on buying German/Italian and French ships only. while Morocco is seeking to buy French ships only.

Why would Egypt buy warships from India when they have access to French, German and Italian weapons?
Like Egypt got TOT for Gowind Corvettes(from France) and were built in Alexandria shipyard, so why would it buy from India??

Why would Egypt buy warships from India when they have access to French, German and Italian weapons?
Like Egypt got TOT for Gowind Corvettes(from France) and were built in Alexandria shipyard, so why would it buy from India??
Well they need to get their ego up somehow.

IM not bothered if we sell anything t any one

The equipment we are building is outstanding IM very much into indian weapons
1617222496463.png

1617222548910.png

1617222611184.png

1617222683432.png

1617222952907.png

Yes it would if the FIRST 120 werent so rubbish and lacking even basics that we find as standard in IOC vesion of of our very own Tejas

Those basics being ( and completely missing in first 120 block 1 & 2 ) include

Efficient smoke free engine with low maintenance and service life of 5000 hours
Helmet mounted Display with HOBS missles
A real safe FBW ie full quadruplex FBW system so its moves better than a F7 & MIG21 and more like a gripen
Finally a build quality to include composite materials to reduce stress and fatigue

This is how a good low cost 4th generation looks and includes all of the above from first version

View attachment 729966

View attachment 729967
You forgot to mention

> only 59 minutes Endurance
> Needs 20 hours of service for every hour of flying (means maximum ability to host 1-hour single sortie /day)
> Cost of maintenance is much higher than other fighters (especially in comparison with F16 and Gripen)
> Total service life is about 20 years

I WILL repeat this thread is about Indian built warships that countries like Eygpt could buy so what do we build

Well take a look

View attachment 729972

1 billion dollars each

View attachment 729973

$600 million each

View attachment 729974

Karmota class $300 million

View attachment 729975

Arihant nuke subs

$1.2 billion each

LIKE I SAID WE BUILD SOME SERIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE SHIPS

These are the designs of other nations. Pakistan is also building warships, we do not pretend they are our own designs. No one touches Indian equipment, those who do, like Ecuador and Maldives hand them back, even when given free.

Name me one foreign order of a major Indian warship.....

These are the designs of other nations. Pakistan is also building warships, we do not pretend they are our own designs. No one touches Indian equipment, those who do, like Ecuador and Maldives hand them back, even when given free.

Name me one foreign order of a major Indian warship.....

Maldives dont buy $1 billion dollar warships
Outside of 10 countries no body can
And definitely not Pakistan.

As for design

They look magnificent WE dont care what or where they came from

Thy are built in india BY indians and thousands of jobs are created as such

Pakistan is buildings ................. PLEASE SHARE HAVE TO SEE THIS .........this is news to me

Soft-Warning
You forgot to mention

> only 59 minutes Endurance
> Needs 20 hours of service for every hour of flying (means maximum ability to host 1-hour single sortie /day)
> Cost of maintenance is much higher than other fighters (especially in comparison with F16 and Gripen)
> Total service life is about 20 years

You desperate little man

Artcile from 2017 is the best you can do

NOW READ THIS RESPONSE TO THIS RUBBISH REPORT

Removing Some Media Fallacies About The Capabilities of The LCA Tejas Fighter | Delhi Defence Review

Maldives dont buy $1 billion dollar warships
Outside of 10 countries no body can
And definitely not Pakistan.

As for design

They look magnificent WE dont care what or where they came from

Thy are built in india BY indians and thousands of jobs are created as such

Pakistan is buildings ................. PLEASE SHARE HAVE TO SEE THIS .........this is news to me

This is the thing, when your world is so polluted with the fake news your media feed you, you cannot even see reality.

My friend, your hatred blinds you from reality, maybe you need to take a break from the forum for your own mental health?

This is the thing, when your world is so polluted with the fake news your media feed you, you cannot even see reality.

My friend, your hatred blinds you from reality, maybe you need to take a break from the forum for your own mental health?

you are comparing a keel laid for 2000 tonne corvette
with a huge 30 year ship building industry of India that has built and inducted
destroyers frigates nuke subs and is currently finishing a medium.sized 40.000 tonne carrier .

and you suggest I need a break
this week.younhave suggested every indian leaves,the forum.
you are clearly struggling with the disparity in indian pak military power and its getting to.you

Kamorta Class Anti-submarine Warfare (ASW) corvette

maxresdefault.jpg

This one can be interesting if it comes with 70% ToT or more..it'll be worth it..

There are a lot of future projects but none is realized up till now.. maybe India is looking for partners in these projects..

Last edited:
you are comparing a keel laid for 2000 tonne corvette
with a huge 30 year ship building industry of India that has built and inducted
destroyers frigates nuke subs and is currently finishing a medium.sized 40.000 tonne carrier .

and you suggest I need a break
this week.younhave suggested every indian leaves,the forum.
you are clearly struggling with the disparity in indian pak military power and its getting to.you

Do not tried to change subject now, you questioned if Pak was building ships, I showed you that you were wrong. Have at least some grace and honour left and just admit when you made a mistake

Back
Top Bottom