What's new

India is looking to sell warships to Egypt and Morocco

why does,every thread opened end up being dominated by the mighty jf17 .
ffs it's a budget war plane for countries that cannot afford more expensive 4th generation planes .. like gripen j10 or f16 block 60 and Above.

the thread is about India looking to sell warships
now they build these,very well indeed

LMAO what bullshit. The JF-17 block 3 and J-10C are similar in capability. They share many of the same systems. Both are 4.5th generation aircraft. JF-17 block 3 and Gripen are also similiar in cabapility. Only because its cheaper does not mean its any worse. Regarding F-16 read what Justin Bronk said about block 2 compared to F-16 Block 50/52. "Could be close to the USAF-standard Block 50/52". Thats the block 2. Block 3 and J-10C can match any version the F-16.

Also India looking to sell warships to Egypt and Morocco means nothing, it is not that these countries are approaching India for it, based on advantages, benefit's.

India is in a habit of too much chest beating that results in the negative.

Hmmm is that the reason why countries reject the Tejas huh ? The Indian Navy itself was doubting it and was forced to use it lol

40 years for a FLYING SAMOSA THAT NO ONE ORDERED :rofl:

JF-17s has foreign customers and even probably some eastern European ones while Tejas has none BOO HOO

That Indian is a delusional faggot over nationalist who simps over some trash his country created lol
Why are you hell-bent over proving yourself a mental retard, how can a country reject a aircraft when no negotiation took place? And as for IN their requirement is a twin engin fighter and to meet tha twin engine Tejas TEDBF is being developed.

Lastly, trash is what chinese made but themselves don't operate and prefer Russians fighters instead. If you sell that trash to dysfunctional militaries like Nigeria that no big deal. Next offer your blunder to Somalia. All the best:enjoy:
LMAO what bullshit. The JF-17 block 3 and J-10C are similar in capability. They share many of the same systems. Both are 4.5th generation aircraft. JF-17 block 3 and Gripen are also similiar in cabapility. Only because its cheaper does not mean its any worse. Regarding F-16 read what Justin Bronk said about block 2 compared to F-16 Block 50/52. "Could be close to the USAF-standard Block 50/52". Thats the block 2. Block 3 and J-10C can match any version the F-16.

J10 itself is a knocked off version of the failed Israeli Lavi project. Rest in their inventory are copies of Russian aircraft.

India is very slow and they don't have their own radar, engine, gun, missiles. Egypt, Morocco buy from EU instead.

So am unsure of your point. You say Tejas is a MIG-21 replacement, JF-17 is a F-7 repalcement, but you mock the JF-17 for actually being ordered by export customers? Your criticism makes little or no sense, and in fact seems born of some bitterness.

Let me get this right, just so I can gauge just how off the reservation you have really gone. You are saying the captured Indian pilot we gave back was.....Pakistani?

You coming onto a Pakistani forum and spouting all of this and hating on a plane more countries want then Tejas shows the depth of depravity, desperation and jealousy that seems to be a trait with many Indians on here.

If JF-17 upsets you so much, why not simply f**k off to another forum?

Not that pilot dude, the one you claimed was flying Sukhoi and you admitted him to your military hospital.

First of all I never said jf17 is a f7 replacement nor have I mocked it but if trolls talk rubbish they will get reply in kind. Another thing jf17 neither upsets or excited me. It was developed as a stop gap measure as PAF wasn't getting anymore f16s from the US or elsewhere. So Pakistan with Chinese collaboration developed this aircraft in haste. It's airframe front resembles mirage rear f16, it's engine is Russian and avionics european with chinese radar. That's it's.

Lastly I would like to make a point that I don't consider the countries like India, China, Pakistan, Sweden etc true aircraft manufacturers. Only those who have their own successful jet engine manufacturing program like the US, UK, Russia and France can be regarded as true aircraft manufacturers.

No doubt Indian warships like Shivalik and kolkata are deadly but still both Egypt and Morocco won't buy it from India as right now they have access to far advanced western warships.....look at Egyptian Fremm class ships.....

Not that pilot dude, the one you claimed was flying Sukhoi and you admitted him to your military hospital.

First of all I never said jf17 is a f7 replacement nor have I mocked it but if trolls talk rubbish they will get reply in kind. Another thing jf17 neither upsets or excited me. It was developed as a stop gap measure as PAF wasn't getting anymore f16s from the US or elsewhere. So Pakistan with Chinese collaboration developed this aircraft in haste. It's airframe front resembles mirage rear f16, it's engine is Russian and avionics european with chinese radar. That's it's.

Lastly I would like to make a point that I don't consider the countries like India, China, Pakistan, Sweden etc true aircraft manufacturers. Only those who have their own successful jet engine manufacturing program like the US, UK, Russia and France can be regarded as true aircraft manufacturers.

Then just leave the forum if heart burn is too much for you no?
India is playing very smart here, they have learned it through the fate of dhruv helis made by DRDO, almost all have crashed sold to Angola, cancelled the Indian order.

Warships have no chance of crashing from air on the ground.

True, just do not mention.....

View attachment 729965

Kind of makes it ideal for India then no?

Yes it would if the FIRST 120 werent so rubbish and lacking even basics that we find as standard in IOC vesion of of our very own Tejas

Those basics being ( and completely missing in first 120 block 1 & 2 ) include

Efficient smoke free engine with low maintenance and service life of 5000 hours
Helmet mounted Display with HOBS missles
A real safe FBW ie full quadruplex FBW system so its moves better than a F7 & MIG21 and more like a gripen
Finally a build quality to include composite materials to reduce stress and fatigue

This is how a good low cost 4th generation looks and includes all of the above from first version

1617215413119.png

1617215464887.png

Attachments

• 1617215571865.png
    1617215571865.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Yes it would if the FIRST 120 werent so rubbish and lacking even basics that we find as standard in IOC vesion of of our very own Tejas

Those basics being ( and completely missing in first 120 block 1 & 2 ) include

Efficient smoke free engine with low maintenance and service life of 5000 hours
Helmet mounted Display with HOBS missles
A real safe FBW ie full quadruplex FBW system so its moves better than a F7 & MIG21 and more like a gripen
Finally a build quality to include composite materials to reduce stress and fatigue

This is how a good low cost 4th generation looks and includes all of the above from first version

View attachment 729966

View attachment 729967

So good not even a full FOC sqd in service or any export orders and accepted with 34 flaws.

I WILL repeat this thread is about Indian built warships that countries like Eygpt could buy so what do we build

Well take a look

1617215912157.png

1 billion dollars each

1617216007335.png

$600 million each

1617216078511.png

Karmota class $300 million

1617216179306.png

Arihant nuke subs

$1.2 billion each

LIKE I SAID WE BUILD SOME SERIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE SHIPS

so now we're gonna see indian made ships getting stuck in the suez canal??? :lol:

Not to be the bearer of bad news but this was the reaction of the Arab forum members to this news.

Screenshot 2021-03-31 2.49.17 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom