What's new

India is humiliatedbby Modi and BJP

Last edited:
Shame on Darpoke India.
pakistan was waiting for china-India clash and chinese chickned out.
Man we understand your feelings, after kargil this must given a horrible heartburn.

the problem is when indian army intervened,there were news about protection to bhutan and etc.after falling back, they accepted current standoff place to be chinese and even statement from china is clear that it's their territory.nothing is more humiliating than this for india.it's like showing power to your enemy during entire standoff but fall back without any reason.bhai jab ghuse the to wapas kyun aa gae. now i personally believe that china will try to build the road and when india try to interfere again, they will use mines and guns.entire place will be full of mines now.i think war over this issue in future is possible.

Did Indian government consult with their Bhutanese counterpart about their withdrawal this time? Or Indian Army just acted as per Bhutanese government's request, like how they started in the first place?

Last edited:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/world/asia/china-india-standoff-withdrawal.html?mcubz=0

Both sides agreed to give some ground in order to end the standoff. In a short statement, the Indian government said it had reached an “understanding” with Beijing and had agreed to an “expeditious disengagement” along the border, pulling back troops who had been sent to the disputed area to block the Chinese from building a new road.

China seemed willing to compromise as well, still claiming the disputed territory, but making no mention in its statements on Monday that it was continuing to build the contentious road.

So, the Chinese started off with the objective : "They will build a road"

& now at the end their objective is "WILL NOT build the road" :p:

The only ones running back are the indian soldiers while the chinese soldiers remain there to exercise their sovereignty.

I wish one day, you become the leader of your nation. We wouldn't have to do anything and you'd be of great help to us.

So, Chinese built THE ROAD?
right?

the Pakistanis are more butthurt than the Chinese on this issue. Wonder why?
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Shame on Darpoke India.
Nothing darpoke about it...it was chinese territory in the first place...my complain is why did modi escalate this matter when he knew he couldnt stand up to chinese?ok, if we have achieved the purpose of making china stop their road building, I am more than happy with modi...but the statements of both the countries reveal that china is going to continue with road.

Nothing darpoke about it...it was chinese territory in the first place...my complain is why did modi escalate this matter when he knew he couldnt stand up to chinese?ok, if we have achieved the purpose of making china stop their road building, I am more than happy with modi...but the statements of both the countries reveal that china is going to continue with road.
It's not just road building. With this fiasco China know for sure India is the enemy. Now all gloves are off in geopolitical affairs. India achieved nothing other than confirmed they are China's adversary

I think Modi and his strategists surely made calculations that India has chance to win with this standoff when China is busy with NK, SC and US, China will have no time to take care of India, plus US and Japan are on India's side.
India has such geographical advantage and military balance power is on India's favor at the border so China will stand no change to challenge India in such short period of time. If India win then it will earn respect of South Asia, South eastern Asia and gain international prestige as a challenger to China.

So, Chinese built THE ROAD?
right?

the Pakistanis are more butthurt than the Chinese on this issue. Wonder why?
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

My low iq bharti friend or 'pothead' as you like to call yourself, do you understand the word sovereignty?

I consider todays with drawal of indian soldiers from doklam as our defeat and chin's victory...chinese govt officially released a statement saying only indians retreated and they will continue to exercise their full sovereignty over doklam..indian govt didnt release any statement why it has asked its soldiers to withdraw. There is no mention of china agreeing to stop road construction..let us not fool ourselves ...we lost and humiliated..if we dont have guts or strength ,why confronting a powerful country? What did wenachievenafter all this? I have started to hate modi.
India never should have gotten into the ring ... period. It had no justification to intervene in a Chinese road construction on its Chinese territory. Had it been in actual disputed territory, there would've been much more support of the Indian side.

China never renounce on building the road. So they could restarted any time. Once they restarted, they will ensure India can't interfere.
The only reason why they're taking is a break is because of the coming winter. Building roads during the icy winters isn't really the best option in the Himalayas.

It's not just road building. With this fiasco China know for sure India is the enemy. Now all gloves are off in geopolitical affairs. India achieved nothing other than confirmed they are China's adversary
India called China's bluff and it turned out to be very bad for them ... simple

No. Modi wanted to embarrass Xi in front of the 19th party congress. He knows that by putting Xi in a weak position, he could have more leverage. Unfortunately, Modi withdrew his troops first (unilaterally) so his plan backfired terribly.

All of the sudden, all Indian members seem to agree that Doklam is China's territory after all. They seem to have conveniently forgot the excuse they used to get involved in the first place. Poor Bhutan, left in cold by the big brother they thought they could rely on. :partay:
They're busy licking their wounds. They know that they just lost the Battle of Doklam without firing a single shot; that's the power of Chinese diplomacy in a nutshell. Because there were no Chinese casualties, I'd say that the Indians suffered a defeat similar to that of 1962, with the PLA kicking them out of Chinese territory again.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom