What's new

India is humiliatedbby Modi and BJP

I consider todays with drawal of indian soldiers from doklam as our defeat and chin's victory...chinese govt officially released a statement saying only indians retreated and they will continue to exercise their full sovereignty over doklam..indian govt didnt release any statement why it has asked its soldiers to withdraw. There is no mention of china agreeing to stop road construction..let us not fool ourselves ...we lost and humiliated..if we dont have guts or strength ,why confronting a powerful country? What did wenachievenafter all this? I have started to hate modi.

Welcome to India II
I just unignored you.

You are now living in a real world.
Let the truth help you further.
I am glad for you.

Last edited:
Here is the statement from the spokesman for Chinese Department of Defense. It was nicely worded. :partay:

"We remind India to draw lessons from the stand-off, abide by established treaties and the basic principles of international law, and work together with China to safeguard peace and stability along the border and promote the healthy development of the two militaries,"

http://english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-08/28/content_7734239.htm

the problem is when indian army intervened,there were news about protection to bhutan and etc.after falling back, they accepted current standoff place to be chinese and even statement from china is clear that it's their territory.nothing is more humiliating than this for india.it's like showing power to your enemy during entire standoff but fall back without any reason.bhai jab ghuse the to wapas kyun aa gae. now i personally believe that china will try to build the road and when india try to interfere again, they will use mines and guns.entire place will be full of mines now.i think war over this issue in future is possible.

the problem is when indian army intervened,there were news about protection to bhutan and etc.after falling back, they accepted current standoff place to be chinese and even statement from china is clear that it's their territory.nothing is more humiliating than this for india.it's like showing power to your enemy during entire standoff but fall back without any reason.bhai jab ghuse the to wapas kyun aa gae.

India achieved its objective
China could do nothing had to stop construction

Pakistanis daddy left looking weak

India achieved its objective
China could do nothing had to stop construction

Pakistanis daddy left looking weak

India promised to protect Bhutan's territory, to the extent of signing a mutual defence treaty with them.

But what happened? How come India unilaterally withdrew all their soldiers while Chinese troops and garrisons remain?

Why did India abandon Bhutan?

India promised to protect Bhutan's territory, to the extent of signing a mutual defence treaty with them.

But what happened? How come India unilaterally withdrew all their soldiers while Chinese troops and garrisons remain?

Why did India abandon Bhutan?

After Bhutan see how India is retreated back to Indian border, it will rise the question on how India can effectively defend Bhutan from an oppressive communist regime:D when Indians claimed Donglang is a disputed territory and Bhutan is India protectorate :rofl:. No nation will ever seek India for protection, Nepal certainly get the message, every South Asians nation is watching with great interest on how India end in this standoff.

Where is THE ROAD?
Where is THE ROAD dear China?

China has been utterly humiliated by Modi.
They have run away with their tails between their legs.

Not even their moronic media and their confused cheerleaders can save them from the utter & complete humiliation Modi put them through.
If I were China leaders, I would hang all the people who were responsible for this fiasco that lead to their utter humiliation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I consider todays with drawal of indian soldiers from doklam as our defeat and chin's victory...chinese govt officially released a statement saying only indians retreated and they will continue to exercise their full sovereignty over doklam..indian govt didnt release any statement why it has asked its soldiers to withdraw. There is no mention of china agreeing to stop road construction..let us not fool ourselves ...we lost and humiliated..if we dont have guts or strength ,why confronting a powerful country? What did wenachievenafter all this? I have started to hate modi.
India did a good job, it neither got things escalated nor bowed down. Things got settled in a dignified manner. As far as foreign affairs is concerned, I would 8-9/10 current govt. The words like lost,humiliated..etc is just figment of your imagination they have no place in diplomacy.

Status quo has been maintained that was what India aimed for. The very fact that chinese stopped the construction says that the land is either disputed or not theirs.

Where is THE ROAD?
Where is THE ROAD dear China?

China has been utterly humiliated by Modi.
They have run away with their tails between their legs.

Not even their moronic media and their confused cheerleaders can save them from the utter & complete humiliation Modi put them through.
If I were China leaders, I would hang all the people who were responsible for this fiasco that lead to their utter humiliation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The only ones running back are the indian soldiers while the chinese soldiers remain there to exercise their sovereignty.

I wish one day, you become the leader of your nation. We wouldn't have to do anything and you'd be of great help to us.

India was already saying that they wanted things back to status quo and India got what they wanted. Goal achieved. Technically speaking, china wanted unilateral withdrawal of Indian forces therefore, it lost to achieve its objective.

There is no presence of anyone and it will be mutually monitored and patrolled by all three partner in the territory.
If Indian just want status quo why start this shit in the beginning? Makes no sense, and making China an enemy. You can bet that in international affairs China will not consider India's feeling when engaging south Asia after the stunt pulled by India

Here is the statement from the spokesman for Chinese Department of Defense. It was nicely worded. :partay:

"We remind India to draw lessons from the stand-off, abide by established treaties and the basic principles of international law, and work together with China to safeguard peace and stability along the border and promote the healthy development of the two militaries,"

http://english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-08/28/content_7734239.htm
you are welcome to defend sovereignty by not construction roads on others territories. :sarcastic:

Well India originally claimed that Donglang was 100% Bhutan's territory, and that they had to protect Bhutan due to their mutual defence treaty.

So they have climbed down quite a lot, now they are fine with a permanent Chinese military presence in Donglang.
Indians will argue they want status quo but if modi does thing to reset why instigate it in first place? Bhutan is very disappointed in India and have no choice but to engage China like Nepal and SRL

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom