What's new

India-Iran Relations: Past, Present and Future

Petro dollars have drown you all. you can't come out now. just a waste :rofl:
lol where in the world have i sided with saudia arabia son?Unlike u i dont worship Saudia arabia or iran. To me only Pakistan's best of interests lie first. If its yr knee jerk reaction that who ever despises Shia's Irani worshiping acts is automatically is a Salafi or petro dollar sell out then u havnt met a person like me yet.

The point was that every country goes for its own interests and so should we, If our interests can be met through Iran i will welcome that, but if dont and they wont change their pro indian attitude specially on Kashmir then i would rather spit on their faces and move on. Its not like a one sided relation in which we only need Iran and they dont need us.

I think yr old enough to know that.

lol where in the world have i sided with saudia arabia son?Unlike u i dont worship Saudia arabia or iran. To me only Pakistan's best of interests lie first. If its yr knee jerk reaction that who ever despises Shia's Irani worshiping acts is automatically is a Salafi or petro dollar sell out then u havnt met a person like me yet.

The point was that every country goes for its own interests and so should we, If our interests can be met through Iran i will welcome that, but if dont and they wont change their pro indian attitude specially on Kashmir then i would rather spit on their faces and move on. Its not like a one sided relation in which we only need Iran and they dont need us.

I think yr old enough to know that.

Son do you know what is national interest?

destroying the nation during the past 4 decades for the sake of foreigners is not national interests.

deciding national interests on phone calls is not national interests. very oppressed and poverty stricken pak nation is shackled and put at the mercy of the wahabi terror gangs is not national interest. creating wahabi terror gangs for the sake of national interest and fighting for usa in afghan is not national interest.

Now coming to Islamic IRAN, it is only in the interest of our nation to be friendly with Free Nations like China and IRAN and are our neighbors. This is our national interest.

Alliances and secret defence agreements with Nato allies and tattoos. It is against our national interest. Defending such alliance is not in our national interest.

it is pity that opponents of Islamic IRAN talk about national interest. they think terror wahabi interets are national interests.

i already told you that you already nullified your own standings. you need to correct your approach for sake of National Interest. very great nation Pakistan that was spoiled in the name of so-called national interests.

it is another laugh why wahabi terror gangs are created in so-called national interest. :rofl:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom