What's new

India-Iran Relations: Past, Present and Future

with regard to now and future In India
as the avoidance ill shows ( NOT empty words ) Iran and India are moving to the strategic relationship and by 2018 with pivot to east Asia ( Asia to pacific https://en.wikipedia.or/wiki/East_Asian_foreign_policy_of_the_Barack_Obama_administration )

avoidance
Iran and India relation Banking oil gas culture economy

this is latest by Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif to Indian people . only couple days old statement

Iran Zarif "we never forget our friend who have been with us during difficult times" India Newdelh

Indians always like brothers have helped us. We should be their best friends.

At time of Shah Pakistan was a peaceful country with no wahhabis and Shia haters. (All of their men and heads were almost Shia.) But now everything has changed.

So iran relations with pakistan are based on having Shia govt in Pakistan?

At time of Shah Pakistan was a peaceful country with no wahhabis and Shia haters. (All of their men and heads were almost Shia.) But now everything has changed.
World around Iran is same but Iran has changed,now a hate monger sectarian mullah is king. Who is unable to see beyond his sect.
Hate started from Iran not from Pakistan and they don't got any wahabis.
It's not only with Pakistan but look your relations with Turkey and then relations with Arabs, now and then, in time of Shah!

So iran relations with pakistan are based on having Shia govt in Pakistan?
No. I think the excellent relation of Shah with Pakistan was because that Pakistan was a pro Shia country but since 40 years ago up to now almost everything has changed in 180 degrees. Most of Pakistanis policies are against Iran and Pakistan is in bed with Saudi. When they're in bed with Saudi they shouldn't expect excellent relations with Iran.

For example what did happen for IP pipeline?
I think the answer is Saudi pressures. Meanwhile UAE is first and Saudi forth biggest economic partner of India.

However Iran has zero problem with Pakistan people, the problem is with their heads.

Last edited:
Iran, under the Shah regime had actively helped enemies of India, that's a part of history we should not forget.But, Iran did help Pakistan in war against India. That catches attention.
to what extent did they support Pak in our wars ? I ?
to all Indian friends . as Iranians stated we Iranians have made mistake and admit that we have made mistake so we hope our Indian friends forgive us for our past mistakes .

but we need to look to the future .
I ask all the Indian members here please please judge it by our future actions . the past wars between India and Pakistan have past and gone and mistake are been made by Iran in past and it cannot be returned .
what our Indian friends and Indian members here need to look at is the future wars which may happen between India and whom ever .

I ask to all our Indian friends and Indian members here
what do you think is going to happen in future wars ??
you think we Iranians will make same mistake ??

all i can add is look at Syria or Iraq or Yemen or lebanon .Iran is standing in one side and US and their alias . and see how much iran is prepared to stick his neck out for its friends

Last edited:
to all Indian friends . as Iranians stated we Iranians have made mistake and admit that we have made mistake so we hope our Indian friends forgive us for our past mistakes .
I ask all the Indian members here please please judge it by our future actions . the past wars between India and Pakistan have past and gone and mistake are been made by Iran and that past and it cannot be returned .
what our Indian friends and Indian members here need to look at is the future wars which may happen between India and whom ever .

what do you think is going to happen in futuer wars ??
agree, the way is forward, not back.

and let's hope there wont be any more wars.

India- Iran ties have been natural and traditional since centuries and that's why no irritant has been able to affect them so far.

l2015081468495.jpg

No. I think the excellent relation of Shah with Pakistan was because that Pakistan was a pro Shia country but since 40 years ago up to now almost everything has changed in 180 degrees. Most of Pakistanis policies are against Iran and Pakistan is in bed with Saudi. When they're in bed with Saudi you shouldn't expect excellent relations with Iran.

However Iran has zero problem with Pakistan people, the problem is with their heads.

Pakistan is neither pro shia or sunni country and neither does Pakistan has blind relations with KSA anymore otherwise we would had sent our soldiers to yemen for them.Just imagine Pakistani soldiers and KSA money in yemen operation would had changed the dynamics of the recent campaign in yemen.

You should know that in Pakistan,iran is the most neglected neighbor as Iran has nothing to offer to pakistan with Afghanistan having far more importance in our foreign policy than iran.

I don't know why people of iran are concerned about shia in pakistan when Pakistani shia doesn't even look toward iran for help.I know Shia in Pakistan have positive feeling for iran but unlike as believed by many in iran,they doesn't give this much importance to Pakistan.

Pakistan is a Sunni majority country but most of the time our ruler were shia.This itself give the notion of Pakistani people having no importance for this shia sunni BS

Pakistan is neither pro shia or sunni country and neither does Pakistan has blind relations with KSA anymore otherwise we would had sent our soldiers to yemen for them.Just imagine Pakistani soldiers and KSA money in yemen operation would had changed the dynamics of the recent campaign in yemen.

You should know that in Pakistan,iran is the most neglected neighbor as Iran has nothing to offer to pakistan with Afghanistan having far more importance in our foreign policy than iran.

I don't know why people of iran are concerned about shia in pakistan when Pakistani shia doesn't even look toward iran for help.I know Shia in Pakistan have positive feeling for iran but unlike as believed by many in iran,they doesn't give this much importance to Pakistan.

Pakistan is a Sunni majority country but most of the time our ruler were shia.This itself give the notion of Pakistani people having no importance for this shia sunni BS
Iran had great relations with Pak at time of this man. But nawaz and his gang ruined everything.

Yousuf-Raza-Gilani.jpg

Shia Sunni is not important. If I used Shia word I wanted to explain the reason of Iran's policies at time of shah. Iran at time of yusef reza gilani had great relations with Pakistan but extremism pro Saudi policies of nawaz ruined it. The fault was from Pakistan and not Iran.

Last edited:

I ask all the Indian members here please please judge it by our future actions . the past wars between India and Pakistan have past and gone and mistake are been made by Iran in past and it cannot be returned .

all i can add is look at Syria or Iraq or Yemen or lebanon .Iran is standing in one side and US and their alias . and see how much iran is prepared to stick his neck out for its friends
Past is past brother...a great future is awaiting Persia and Hindustan. :)

Iran had great relations with Pak at time of this man. But nawaz and his gang ruined everything.

Yousuf-Raza-Gilani.jpg

Shia Sunni is not important. If I used Shia word I wanted to explain the reason of Iran's policies at time of shah. Iran at time of yusef reza gilani had great relations with Pakistan but extremism pro Saudi policies of nawaz ruined it. The fault was from Pakistan and not Iran. Iran's realations with Pak at time of yusef reza gilani was really great.

PPP or the last govt was the most incompetent govt in the history of Pakistan,They destroyed the economy and due to no proper actions from them we suffered so much terrorism.

On terrorism related front,they completely failed and they are responsible for the civilian fatalities until now.

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2015

Just look at the civilian fatalities between 2008-13 and than compare the last 2 years.

They destroyed the economy with average growth rate of below 3% and this year we will clock 5% or even more with already growing beyond 4%.

I am not supporter of this govt either but our enemy would had run Pakistan more better than PPP govt.

Thanks to Allah that they are now so much hated in Pakistan that don't expect them to come to power ever

Countries look after their interests according to their own good let's move to the future leaving the past behind a future where technological and manpower prowess can attain new heights ....how about pharma,space,IT,tourism, energy and even milltarry collaboration.

Sanctions are over Afghanistan is no more a wahabi shithole I can assure of millions of Indian Shia would act as a bridge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom