What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

if you go into details then majority indian punjabis dont look like pakistani punjabis. i can tell indian punjabi from pakistani punjabi with ease. we have a different look and different culture. we dont wear shalwars and in our culture we dance bhangra and women do gidha and in pakstan thee cultural dancer are slightly different. but still its all indian cultre

if you go into details then majority indian punjabis dont look like pakistani punjabis. i can tell indian punjabi from pakistani punjabi with ease. we have a different look and different culture. we dont wear shalwars and in our culture we dance bhangra and women do gidha and in pakstan thee cultural dancer are slightly different. but still its all indian cultre

The biggest giveaway is the pagri :woot:

yep my friend and we have a little differnt look and physyque too. our punjabi language is slightly differnt

I am Pakistani Punjabi and in my neighborhood we have majority Indian Punjabi.
And let me assure you, we are night and day different.
Indian punjabi is very different from Pakistani Punjabi, our clothes, eating habits, and just about everything else.

yes i know what you mean. we indian punjabis dont eat beef or put meat in dal. we wear pagri and even if we dont rarely do wear shalwar. our faces are elongated not round and we speak punjabi not urdu. and biggest differnt is we jatt are risky after whisky. lol brothers we drink a lot and yell burraaaaaah after that.. pakistanis dont ..ist this a differnce lol

Yes Pakistanis look very Caucasian, blond hair, blue eyes and all. Just look at the pictures below, anyone can separate them from Indians.

_44312917_416pakistantrainpics_afp.jpg

train.jpg

packed-train-pakistan.jpg

I've seen many wannabes in my life but Pakistani Caucasian wannabes beat them all.

Anyway looks has nothing to with heritage and civilization or genes for that matter, I find it particularly funny that Pakistan Pashtun speakers which has whatsoever no connection with Sanskrit, claim the heritage of those who developed Sanskrit. Heck, leave alone Sanskrit, a single book shelf of any good library in my native city worth more than whole Pashtun literature combined.

Indic races of Pakistan do share along with those of North and West Indians the legacy of IVC and all.

yes i know what you mean. we indian punjabis dont eat beef or put meat in dal. we wear pagri and even if we dont rarely do wear shalwar. our faces are elongated not round and we speak punjabi not urdu. and biggest differnt is we jatt are risky after whisky. lol brothers we drink a lot and yell burraaaaaah after that.. pakistanis dont ..ist this a differnce lol

lol, I would never consider even touching daal without meat in it :P

but yeah, we both have very different social behavior. And yet we live like bothers here. Too bad we could not do that back home

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Yes Pakistanis look very Caucasian, blond hair, blue eyes and all. Just look at the pictures below, anyone can separate them from Indians.

_44312917_416pakistantrainpics_afp.jpg

train.jpg

packed-train-pakistan.jpg

I've seen many wannabes in my life but Pakistani Caucasian wannabes beat them all.

Anyway looks have nothing to with heritage and civilization or genes for that matter, I find it particularly funny that Pakistan Pashtun speakers which has whatsoever no connection with Sanskrit, claim the heritage of those who developed Sanskrit. Heck, leave alone Sanskrit, a single book shelf of any good library in my native city worth more than whole Pashtun literature combined.

Indic races of Pakistan do share along with those of North and West Indians the legacy of IVC and all.

woah dude relax, take a hit of that weed in your avatar.
no one is saying........what ever it is you are claiming and just calm down

words are making no sense why should we do that any reason ?
we are the living IVC and you are looking for dead ones.... lolz ironic...

You are the living IVC!!! :rofl:

Pakistan ka matlab kya? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

The IVC is living in south of India, all you have is the relics, and they are in India too.

Kalibangan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rakhigarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dholavira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lothal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And before claiming heritage based on geography, rename PNS Tippu Sultan to PNS Maharaja Ranjith Singh, as Tippu never set a foot on Pakistan but Ranjith Singh was the greatest king today's pakistan produced.

But then, hypocrisy is the product of your identity crisis, truly cursed, this mental gymnastics :partay:

You are the living IVC!!! :rofl:

Pakistan ka matlab kya? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

The IVC is living in south of India, all you have is the relics, and they are in India too.

Kalibangan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rakhigarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dholavira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lothal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And before claiming heritage based on geography, rename PNS Tippu Sultan to PNS Maharaja Ranjith Singh, as Tippu never set a foot on Pakistan but Ranjith Singh was the greatest king today's pakistan produced.

But then, hypocrisy is the product of your identity crisis, truly cursed, this mental gymnastics :partay:

Actually the greatest Leader we produced was Aurangzeb, the first one to unite all of India.
and what Identity crisis?
we know who we are
First: Muslims
2nd: people of the Indus valley.
no Identity crisis here. :meeting:

aurangzeb wast from pakistan yaar. he was from UP. ranjit singh was born in pakistan but you dont consider him your king because he wasnt muslim although he treated muslims well

aurangzeb wast from pakistan yaar. he was from UP. ranjit singh was born in pakistan but you dont consider him your king because he wasnt muslim although he treated muslims well

Desecrated our mosques, in particular the Badshai masjid, the largest masjid in the world at the time, was turned into a horse pen.
Need I say more?
And we considered Aurangzeb to be our Emperor so we do have a legitimate claim to him.

nope he didnt.. he had many muslims in darbar and he respected muslims. why would he do that. aurangzeb killed his own brothers and imprisoned his father shah zehan. he imposed zaziya and baned music and paintings. he could be emperor of talibans but not ordinary pakistanis

Desecrated our mosques, in particular the Badshai masjid, the largest masjid in the world at the time, was turned into a horse pen.
Need I say more?
And we considered Aurangzeb to be our Emperor so we do have a legitimate claim to him.

I'm glad now that all that pretence about facts and geography and fake concocted history have been dropped, you have come down to the founding principle of your nation - BELIEF!

Now that you claim that you, a 400 year old guy considered Aurangzeb your emperor (I mean had you not he would have beheaded you, lol), then yes, I'll be kind to a very old guy and grant you that wish.

I am Pakistani Punjabi and in my neighborhood we have majority Indian Punjabi.
And let me assure you, we are night and day different.
Indian punjabi is very different from Pakistani Punjabi, our clothes, eating habits, and just about everything else.

Ya, you guys write punjabi in arabic!!! LOL, that gotta give you the first claim on punjabi culture too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The delusion is complete!

Back
Top Bottom