What's new

India insults Bangladesh in fake World Cup Pepsi advert ...

well played icc(indian cricket counsil) umpires!

hahaha excuses

I really dint get you?

I know very well about your status in world cricket.You should compete with Australia,Pakistan according to your status,why with us? I am protesting as you do not think other team as eligible to play cricket besides you.We should continue to play cricket for our emotion about this game,you should not interrupt on this.

when did we interrupted you.We are very happy to see Bangladesh playing good but I hate when you start abusing India on everything.

Everyday of Bangladesh's existence is an insult to the entire world.

এবার বাংলাদেশকে অপমান করে বিজ্ঞাপন বানালো ভারত (ভিডিও সহ)

Tazakhobor - March 15, 2015

পেপসি পানীয় নিয়ে- বাংলাদেশ ইন্ডিয়া কোয়ার্টার ফাইনাল ম্যাচ নিয়ে মওকা মওকা নামে একটি বিজ্ঞাপন বানিয়েছে ভারত। এই বিজ্ঞাপনে দেখা যায়-
‘বুকে ইন্ডিয়া লেখা এক ছেলের বাসায় কলিংবেল বাজছে। ছেলেটি দরজা খুলে দেখে বুকে বাংলাদেশ লেখা একটি ছেলে দাঁড়িয়ে আছে। ছেলেটি হাতে পূজার ফুল ও প্রসাদ। তারপর বুকে ইন্ডিয়া লেখা ছেলেটি তার ঘরের দেওয়ালের দিকে আঙ্গুল দিয়ে নির্দেশ করে, সেখানে একটি বিশ্বমানচিত্র আছে যেখানে ইন্ডিয়ার পাশে বাংলাদেশকে দেখাচ্ছে এবং পাশে লেখা

” 1971, India created Bangladesh” অর্থাৎ ১৯৭১ সালে বাংলাদেশকে ইন্ডিয়া তৈরী/স্বাধীন করেছে

এটা দেখার পর বুকে বাংলাদেশ লেখা ছেলেটা ইন্ডিয়ার পায়ে ফুল দিয়ে প্রণাম করে চলে যায়।’
মূলত বাংলাদেশ বনাম ভারতের কোয়ার্টার ফাইনালের আগে বাংলাদেশকে অপমানিত করার জন্যই এই বিজ্ঞাপন বানিয়ে ইউটিউবে ছেড়েছে ভারতের পেপসি কোম্পানি। বিজ্ঞাপনটি হলো

Bangladesh defence forum :lol:

Everyday of Bangladesh's existence is an insult to the entire world.

BD's existence is because of India, are you pointing towards us?

Be ready for t

I am exclaimed with your stupidity,To be tiger need not to be the beast.RBC(Royal Bengal Tiger) is only our belongings(Bengal).We live with tiger and so we consider us tiger.

We have world's largest number of tigers. Five times more than you. We have lions as well. :D

Seriously? You guys are crazy? That looks like an ad to you? Some chap putting up stuff on you tube & you guys all go crazy.......

India phobia...

Unfortunately it is what many Indians think especially the elites ...

Other than few brain washed nuts like you, nobody thinks Like that. You have got India phobia, so no cure. Lets enjoy.. :D

My four year old niece can tell that the ad is not by pepsi, and even if it was, it has nothing to do with "India". But the think tank knows not, knows only his job of creating troll threads and generating traffic.

Maybe the religious nutjobs angle is pepsico's CEO is a Hindu Brahmin. Looks like bangladesh is full of attention seeking robel hosseins, while the kohlis only nod their head in the sadness of it all.

Well we won they lost now this whole thread is moot . close it down please.

11081035_757101814388224_7936832028368965412_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom