What's new

India insults Bangladesh in fake World Cup Pepsi advert ...

is this a defence forum or a munshi latrine forum ?

just kick indias *** on the 19th instead of making 9 pages of crying odessy:hitwall:

Bangladeshi tigers in reality!

002172394.jpg

Bangladeshi tigers in the grip of 'men in blue'!

Persian-Kittens-54ad5b3d17c246063264.jpg

Bangladeshi tigers on the field!

cute_funny_animals__uploaded_by_ashik_.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

One day to go, we are coming to get you! :D

You mean, this is India vs Bangladesh? :what:

cat.cow_.jpg
Cow_and_lol_cat.jpg

ওরা ৭০কোটি মানুষ এখনো মউকা খুজে বেড়ায় ঝোপ-ঝাড় বন-জঙ্গলে!!!

This is appropriate term to address you.I need not to be worried,we have got what we expected.Our further steps will only make you bald.
We are tigers-Royal Bengal Tiger

Nothing to say to this bullshit Indians.Though they can't provide its people with sanitary latrines,they can entertain them with such cheap ads which are full of hatred.

do you know anything about world cricket.Do you know what is status of India and Bangladesh in world cricket.If you don't know that I have to tell you and then I will become arrogant to you but I don't mind.In present days It is very normal to call your grandfather bullshit.We are very okay about it as this 21st century.

Yes we always respect the lion (Srilnanka). But we dont respect the Cow (India) :lol:

lions are out.Now be careful as we don't mind being called cow but so called tigers loosing to cows will be embarrassing to you.And how come you lost 24 times to cows in past

Looks like all BD got english commode....

I am just wondering what will happen to this guy if BD loose tomorrow

Final thing this Mauka Mauka video is not started by India but Star Sports...

Anyway BD good luck for tomorrow .....you need it

sometime i feel very sad for indians
you must feel sad because we will win tomorrow and you will loose badly on JUMMA

another Star Sports ads....I dont feel offended since it is just for fun.

BTW I could find millions of Mauka video made by BD where they are making fun of India.....

Grow up BD

Tomorrow (or today) is quarter finals is between Genuine Adhar card holders v/s. Fake Adhar card holders

Yes it is an amateur video posing as an advert ... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

The whole thing stinks of India and yes it is an amateur video but is nevertheless going viral in Bangladesh .. Taken with the insults from some Indian celebrities and cricketers about Bangladesh this just adds to the resentment.
Today's newspaper reported that Bangladeshi cricketers are indeed infuriated for the said video and are eager to pay back for the nation's humiliation. I wonder if the video was made intentionally to keep your players motivated against India. Anyways, all the best for tomorrow and lets see if the trick works.

One more video from Star Sports

Don't worry. I'm not much of a cricket person anyway. I found the video quite funny. Be happy that you will beat minnow Bangladesh. But be sad that Cricket is the only sport 1 billion Indians only know.

Today's newspaper reported that Bangladeshi cricketers are indeed infuriated for the said video and are eager to pay back for the nation's humiliation. I wonder if the video was made intentionally to keep your players motivated against India. Anyways, all the best for tomorrow and lets see if the trick works.

Which news paper?

Don't worry. I'm not much of a cricket person anyway. I found the video quite funny. Be happy that you will beat minnow Bangladesh. But be sad that Cricket is the only sport 1 billion Indians only know.

That person in the video is a psycho. He is none of us. He hates bengali and indian equally.

lions are out.Now be careful as we don't mind being called cow but so called tigers loosing to cows will be embarrassing to you.And how come you lost 24 times to cows in past

As a mini cat. Tiger>Cow>Cat
Your Cat is 95% Tiger | TIME.com
11 Ways Big Cats Are Just Like Domestic Cats | Mental Floss

Back
Top Bottom