What's new

India insults Bangladesh in fake World Cup Pepsi advert ...

do you know anything about world cricket.Do you know what is status of India and Bangladesh in world cricket.If you don't know that I have to tell you and then I will become arrogant to you but I don't mind.In present days It is very normal to call your grandfather.We are very okay about it as this 21st century
I know very well about your status in world cricket.You should compete with Australia,Pakistan according to your status,why with us? I am protesting as you do not think other team as eligible to play cricket besides you.We should continue to play cricket for our emotion about this game,you should not interrupt on this.

IMG_41610014035544.jpeg

:lol: :lol:

Insult ab tak toh hua nahi, may be aaj hoga.
Be ready for t
Actually Royal Bengal tiger used to live in the sundarbans till barisal. Bengalis wiped out sundarban and royal bengal tiger both and started to live on the places where bengal tiger used to live. And bengalis pretending to be the tiger themselves now.
I am exclaimed with your stupidity,To be tiger need not to be the beast.RBC(Royal Bengal Tiger) is only our belongings(Bengal).We live with tiger and so we consider us tiger.

Be ready for t

I am exclaimed with your stupidity,To be tiger need not to be the beast.RBC(Royal Bengal Tiger) is only our belongings(Bengal).We live with tiger and so we consider us tiger.

That post was not for you. If you have problems to comprehend.

There should be a rule stating that you can only post in English on this forum.

Not everybody who posts here knows reasonable English. The OP aka Munshi-babu may have the same handicap.

How does India insult Bangladesh here?This ad has been made by some nutjob fanboy whose nationality is unknown, not star sports which is not Indian owned. What a fantastic start today!!

Well.... Munshi-miah just woke up today and this is all that he could conjure up to amuse us. Don't hold it against him.

New Thread is coming....Indian insults bangladesh by defeating them so badly.....lets create some more youtube video for that.....

well played icc(indian cricket counsil) umpires!
still burning ...better go to doctor unless you will have problem in the morning :D

Back
Top Bottom