What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

Best post of this thread....Kudos to admit that each citizen should be treated based on their nationality than religion.

It's the truth. My loyalty is to Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews etc just as it is to Pakistani Muslims. I have more in common with a Pakistani Sikh than I do with an indian Muslim, Iraqi or Palestinian.

Honestly now we have reached the tipping point where possibly the only thing that can disrupt the current irreversible chain of events and maybe stop the rivers running red is for India to economically spectacularly implode in this term of Modi.

If we do not fail, then nothing can halt the killing that is coming.

Cheers, Doc
You want violence. But you won't be handle it. Likes of you who talk big are actually the biggest cowards.

It's the truth. My loyalty is to Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews etc just as it is to Pakistani Muslims. I have more in common with a Pakistani Sikh than I do with an indian Muslim, Iraqi or Palestinian.
Now convince your fellow Pakistanis.

You don't even live in Pakistan. So your opinion is best to be ignored

Honestly now we have reached the tipping point where possibly the only thing that can disrupt the current irreversible chain of events and maybe stop the rivers running red is for India to economically spectacularly implode in this term of Modi.

If we do not fail, then nothing can halt the killing that is coming.

Cheers, Doc

Why do you say all this ? What makes you think there's gonna be a killing ?

Many Pakistani trolls on social media are pretending to be Muslim Indians and inciting Muslims and Hindus. If you ask how do I know this? Indians don't spell words like Pakistanis. And their gau urine insults and prophecies of ghazwa e hind are a dead give away.

Burning your neighbour's home isn't such a bright idea.
Happy getting lynched , oh i saw u stealing a cow.....

You want violence. But you won't be handle it. Likes of you who talk big are actually the biggest cowards.

Where are you from Riyaz bhai/bete?

How old are you?

Cheers, Doc

He thinks violence will prompt exodus of muslims from India. He is so wrong

He probably wants to avenge Hindus living in Pakistan and Bangladesh. Muslims of India aren't feeble cowards like those Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Where are you from Riyaz bhai/bete?

How old are you?

Cheers, Doc
Old enough to smell your Hinduwadi bullshit.

You idiot you think you genocide Muslims and make us flee from India. Your dreams will never come true.

You will be the first flee to Nepal when the civil war starts.

Stop being a RSS chuttya. Live and let live.

Happy getting lynched , oh i saw u stealing a cow.....
You look like a joker but you aren't as funny as one

No I do not want Indians killing Indians.

Or Indians killing Pakistanis.

But life does not care or mould itself per what Doc wants.

Cheers, Doc

All done. I go to Pakistan every year. Been doing so for the last 35 years.

No I do not want Indians killing Indians.

Or Indians killing Pakistanis.

But life does not care or mould itself per what Doc wants.

Cheers, Doc
RSS shaktiman. Instead of deflecting.

Why don't you post your fantasy in detail? Or are you too scared?

All done. I go to Pakistan every year. Been doing so for the last 35 years.
Yet choose to live in a different country. Says a lot about your love for Pakistan.

RSS shaktiman. Instead of deflecting.

Why don't you post your fantasy in detail? Or are you too scared?

Yet choose to live in a different country. Says a lot about your love for Pakistan.

Because no indian lives outside india........:lol:

Nationalism will create peace and stability with a country...Within nationalism, we can embed cast, religion and other factors that will create a stable country in South Asia.

Nationalism will create peace and stability with a country...Within nationalism, we can embed cast, religion and other factors that will create a stable country in South Asia.
How irreligious nationalism worked in Europe, is well known.

Your RSS Brahman Hindutva nationalism will prove much more to worse.

Real Creators of Pakistan - Savarkar and Gowalkars split the country once again.

I see many similarities between India today and Hitler's pre-war Germany.

Hitler's Germans killed the Jews and ravaged Europe.

Modi's Hindus will similarly kill Muslims and then wage war on the subcontinent.

There are many Hindus who have their misgivings.

But they are increasingly silent.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom