What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

Riyaz Syed

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
All I see on social media is both Muslims and Hindus thirsty for each other blood. Sold out News channel talk 24/7 only about Hindu Muslim issues. They invite communal politicians and sold out religious leaders to poison the atmosphere of the country.

I was reading a very good article on Muslim issues in Modi's India. I was shocked to read the comments. Even such a nice article has hate filled comments. It's a nice article you should read it.

https://theprint.in/opinion/being-a-muslim-was-never-fun-in-india-state-agencies-have-been-misused-to-target-community/265690/
I will post pictures of the comments.

Wu5OHeO.jpg

Ut9IOiR.jpg

B0JIRmb.jpg

I want to say this to Hinduwadi, that Muslims belong in India. Trying to make Muslims 2nd class citizens won't work. or trying to expel nearly 30 crore muslims is not even possible in wildest dream. Let's not make our country worse than Syria.

To fellow Muslims, I would suggest to stop playing in the hands of Hinduwadis by replying to hate with hate. It will only benefit Hinduwadis who want to potray Muslims as violent extremists.

Let's not create a civil war in India. Only Pakistan and Bangladesh will benefit from these. As they will expand into India's territory taking advantage of internal instability.

@jamahir

Not Paksitan's problem. Let Indians work this out themselves.
Many Pakistani trolls on social media are pretending to be Muslim Indians and inciting Muslims and Hindus. If you ask how do I know this? Indians don't spell words like Pakistanis. And their gau urine insults and prophecies of ghazwa e hind are a dead give away.

Burning your neighbour's home isn't such a bright idea.

Many Pakistani trolls on social media are pretending to be Muslim Indians and inciting Muslims and Hindus. If you ask how do I know this? Indians don't spell words like Pakistanis. And their gau urine insults and prophecies of ghazwa e hind are a dead give away.

Burning your neighbour's home isn't such a bright idea.

Its time to wake up to Jinnahs message

Hindus are your enemies

Either prepare to defend yourselves or see your people raped and killed

Not Paksitan's problem. Let Indians work this out themselves.

Agreed with you mate, even here in UK Indian muslims, mostly Gujarati origin love India, and they pretend that every thing is fine, while we all know the reality, so far as Pakistani's are concerned its not our problem let them sort it out themselves.

Muslims should follow what Arif mohammad khan saab said in this the 'wire interview' . They have nothing to fear and demand favour from anyone . India is our father land .

Not really

You are under attack by a hindu majority intent on either making you bow or destroying you

Just as Jinnah predicted, if you dont want to defend yourselves then dont but be prepared for more massacres

will the new Sanjay Mishra movie face release delays?

Pakistan should always be ready to give 'moral support' to oppressed indian minorities, in case the civil strife in india becomes messy :)

Hopefully our idaarays have detailed and well-hatched out plans for this eventuality.

They better be ready!!!!

All I see on social media is both Muslims and Hindus thirsty for each other blood. Sold out News channel talk 24/7 only about Hindu Muslim issues. They invite communal politicians and sold out religious leaders to poison the atmosphere of the country.

I was reading a very good article on Muslim issues in Modi's India. I was shocked to read the comments. Even such a nice article has hate filled comments. It's a nice article you should read it.

https://theprint.in/opinion/being-a-muslim-was-never-fun-in-india-state-agencies-have-been-misused-to-target-community/265690/
I will post pictures of the comments.

Wu5OHeO.jpg

Ut9IOiR.jpg

B0JIRmb.jpg

I want to say this to Hinduwadi, that Muslims belong in India. Trying to make Muslims 2nd class citizens won't work. or trying to expel nearly 30 crore muslims is not even possible in wildest dream. Let's not make our country worse than Syria.

To fellow Muslims, I would suggest to stop playing in the hands of Hinduwadis by replying to hate with hate. It will only benefit Hinduwadis who want to potray Muslims as violent extremists.

Let's not create a civil war in India. Only Pakistan and Bangladesh will benefit from these. As they will expand into India's territory taking advantage of internal instability.

@jamahir

You know, I went to Ajmer Dargah last week and I am a Hindu brahmin, during Jummah amongst a seas of Muslims and I didn't see any hint of war or hostility.

P.S- I know you are a Salafi so you may not exactly be cool with Dargahs and all but that's besides the point.

Back
Top Bottom