What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

If you are a Hindu and did not vote for the BJP this time (not the last) then you are not responsible for what is coming.

If you are a Hindu and voted for the BJP this time, regardless of how you voted the last, then your hands are already dipped in blood.

Cheers, Doc
Then all adherents of islamic political ideaology already have their hands bloodied?

RSS guy, you think Muslims can be bullied. You are wrong. Fighting spirit and the mindset to get themselves get martyred of Muslims is present in no other community.

I hope the day never comes.

Will Modi import 300 million bullets from the west to genocide 300 million Muslims?

Keyboard can transform into actual fighters. Let's not forget Arab spring and violence against Rohingyas resulted from social media campaign

Padamchen is a Pakistani too right posing to be an Indian?

Then all adherents of islamic faith already have their hands bloodied?

If there is a genocide of Hindus by the Muslims in this generation, then yes, absolutely.

I ask you ... do you think Kashmiris in the valley are innocent or are complicit in the genocide of Hindu Pandits? Did each need to use a knife or a gun before you brand them?

Cheers, Doc

Padamchen is a Pakistani too right posing to be an Indian?
He is a RSS guy who thinks 'katvas' can be wiped out from India very easily. A victim of Hinduwadi brainwashing

If there is a genocide of Hindus by the Muslims in this generation, then yes, absolutely.

I ask you ... do you think Kashmiris in the valley are innocent or are complicit in the genocide of Hindu Pandits? Did each need to use a knife or a gun before you brand them?

Cheers, Doc
100 pandits dead does not qualify as a genocide. The coward Pundits who ran away are to be blamed. No different from Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh who fled instead of fighting

Many Pakistani trolls on social media are pretending to be Muslim Indians and inciting Muslims and Hindus. If you ask how do I know this? Indians don't spell words like Pakistanis. And their gau urine insults and prophecies of ghazwa e hind are a dead give away.

Burning your neighbour's home isn't such a bright idea.
With or without those trolls u have a real problem in ur country...rising hatred...especially against Muslims. Don't point fingers at us...there will always be trolls and idiots in every nation and every part of the world...instead use ur time and effort towards solving ur own domestic problems.

He is a RSS guy who thinks 'katvas' can be wiped out from India very easily. A victim of Hinduwadi brainwashing

100 pandits dead does not qualify as a genocide. The coward Pundits who ran away are to be blamed. No different from Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh who fled instead of fighting

So what you are saying is that islam should be fought. I think so too.

You spelled it wrong.

First red flag.

Cheers, Doc
Lol

You spelled it wrong.

First red flag.

Cheers, Doc
Just because you lynched Tabrez Ansari after asking him whether he was a katva, does not mean you can wipe out 300 million Muslims.

you are a pathetic man. keep dreaming of a Muslim holocaust

Just because you lynched Tabrez Ansari after asking him whether he was a katva, does not mean you can wipe out 300 million Muslims.

you are a pathetic man. keep dreaming of a Muslim holocaust
Over the millennia billions were killed for not being 'katva' , so keep your count ti yourself.

Neither does 700 muslims dying in Gujarat.

Over the millennia billions were killed for not being 'katva' , so keep your count ti yourself.
Are chuttya sanghi, the world's population was not even 1 billion during Islamic rule or Golden Age. So stop fooling yourself

Neither does 500 Hindus dying in Gujarat.

And millions of Hindus killed in Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Are chuttya sanghi, the world's population was not even 1 billion during Islamic rule or Golden Age. So stop fooling yourself
Over the millennia I said. You have started with personal insults. That starts when you know you are wrong

Damn, 700 people mean nothing to you?

Over the millennia I said. You have started with personal insults. That starts when you know you are wrong

How many people did muslims kill? according to the studies you have read? how many non-muslims did muslims actually kill?

You are sanghi idiot.

Now tell me your detailed strategy on killing 30 crore Muslims in India.

Neither does 500 Hindus dying in Gujarat.

And millions of Hindus killed in Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Best we don't talk about genocides of Muslims on non-Muslims around the world.

If you really are a Muslim, Indian or Pakistani, you have no moral ground to stand on.

The fact that a huge number of Indians, including Hindus, are speaking up for you and against Hindu goons, is an indication of our civilization. Be grateful.

We've seen what happens when the tables are turned.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom