What's new

India in elite club with AUV launch

Yes for once you are right.....
My heart bleeds for India......when I see.......how Indians don't realize what is good for their country.
When I see, Indians doing harm to their own country.

I know right, those pesky Indians, they don't know whats good for them.
I've seen plenty of bleeding hearts here, you're neither the first nor the last.

I know right, those pesky Indians, they don't know whats good for them.
I've seen plenty of bleeding hearts here, you're neither the first nor the last.

I've seen plenty of Pseudo-nationalists here, you're neither the first nor the last.

I've seen plenty of Pseudo-nationalists here, you're neither the first nor the last.

read the thread again (slowly), I'm hardly what is normally termed as pseudo-nationalist. Although I'm sure you've seen many of those, in all of your five months :tup:

read the thread again (slowly), I'm hardly what is normally termed as pseudo-nationalist. Although I'm sure you've seen many of those, in all of your five months :tup:
Yes I have seen many....and you are one of them.

if only your opinion mattered.

Like you are trying to impose your opinion that you are not a pseudo-nationalist......
Like you tried to advice me on what I should do......

Do you think...only your opinion matters??

Like you are trying to impose your opinion that you are not a pseudo-nationalist......
Like you tried to advice me on what I should do......

Do you think...only your opinion matters??

it wasn't an opinion, it was a silly accusation towards me which doesnt hold any merit

it wasn't an opinion, it was a silly accusation towards me which doesnt hold any merit
I didn't accuse you first.....
I didn't give you any suggestion on what you should do.........

You have given this "general" discussion a "personal" turn........"read the thread again (slowly)"

just a pet peeve against bleeding heart false flaggers, dont take it personally.

just a pet peeve against bleeding heart false flaggers, dont take it personally.

false-flagger is synonymous to pseudo-nationalist.........

You have a pet peeve against yourself??.......don't take it personally. :D

false-flagger is synonymous to pseudo-nationalist.........

You have a pet peeve against yourself??.......don't take it personally. :D

2/10 for trolling attempt. try again. keep a dictionary handy though, you desperately need it.

2/10 for trolling attempt. try again. keep a dictionary handy though, you desperately need it.

I give you 10/10 for trolling.....you don't have to try again....you already got the highest.:lol:

I know Indian mindsets are very difficult to change..... their party comes first and Country comes second.

As an Indian, wouldnt you want to refer to Indian mindset as OUR mindset instead of THEIR mindset.. ?? Or is it that you have given up everything Indian, except the flags in your avatar :D

Back
Top Bottom