What's new

India in elite club with AUV launch

I give you 10/10 for trolling.....you don't have to try again....you already got the highest.:lol:
^cute comeback. you win

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

As an Indian, wouldnt you want to refer to Indian mindset as OUR mindset instead of THEIR mindset.. ?? Or is it that you have given up everything Indian, except the flags in your avatar :D

I've noticed similar behavior among some who jumped the fence in 47 but have a hard time letting go of the flags. I pity them.

As an Indian, wouldnt you want to refer to Indian mindset as OUR mindset instead of THEIR mindset.. ??
Not every Indian has the same mindset....there are few who actually understand the grave danger I am talking about........ hence the use of "theirs"---to refer to those who don't understand the danger.

Or is it that you have given up everything Indian, except the flags in your avatar :D
Read the full thread again....read the links I have given....go through my posts..........
You will understand that I am for everything Indian whereas you guys are for everything imported.

Don't comment without reading......you are a senior member after all.......I can understand how your post count is so many.......most of them are bullcrap, I think.

I read the article and laughed.

China has been part of the AUV club since founding, and the paper neglected to mention this.

maybe the paper did not want to scare fragile Indian minds that China is far ahead of India in all technological aspects.

Explorer AUV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intelligent Water class AUV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are citing wikipedia that is ruled by your 5 cent army? maybe the article did not want to take propoganda news promoted by brainwashed chinese.

and if Indian minds are fragile then why does your govt censor harmless news from it's citizens and not India?

If indian are fragile then why does China ban any movies that show teleporting and morphing - and not India :lol: ( how dumb do they think you are or guillable?- don't asnwer we know )

how dumb do they think you are or guillable?- don't asnwer we know

We def. know how funny and 'thought provoking' you are tho ;)

I read the article and laughed.

China has been part of the AUV club since founding, and the paper neglected to mention this.

maybe the paper did not want to scare fragile Indian minds that China is far ahead of India in all technological aspects.

they've been making different type of AUVs since the 80's capable of going thousands of meters deep, much deeper than the DODO toy they are bragging about..:lol::lol:

i think dozen of other countries can make AUV.

few..
*tp://compsweb.marine.usf.edu/pub/misc/jdorton/papers/090527-003.pdf
cssrc.jpg

explorerauvcn.jpg

cr01m.jpg

cr02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom