What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

I've already spelled it out in a prior post.

A significant lobby within India, still strongly in existence today, considers the creation of Pakistan itself to be the biggest dispute.

Thnx for accepting the truth .... & plz allow me to tell you that the said lobby always remain in power in one way or other ....

BTW who's fault is this .... ?? obviously not ours ....

Lesser disputes would naturally come a further way down the pecking order of priorities for this influential lobby.

that not more important in my opinion .... important thing is OUR OWN EXISTENCE IS THREATENED by that 'INFLUENTIAL' LOBBY .... so we are justified to do whatever possible for our SECURITY & CONTINUED EXISTENCE same as your Strategic National ally Israel

My point is that you have hardly held back in the past. We have not just weathered what you've thrown at us, we've come out on top.

how a nation could hold herself back from defending her existence .... ??

So to hear the same argument to be put across as a veiled "do this or else" ultimatum/threat really does not cut the mustard.

Sir its not the threat its the COUNTER THREAT ....

I've said this in an earlier post of mine on another related thread.

Jab yeh pata tha pehle se, to aapki matt maari gayi thi ki ungal ki? (happy to translate the less obvious/clear Hindi parts if needed)

bhai jaan nature has placed us in this zone its not our fault .... & for our survival the only solution we have is to keep India busy

We never ever really held that part of Kashmir in the physical sense of the word.

We do however continue to claim it as rightfully ours.

And will continue to do so.

but that does not change the reality ....

Last edited:
Desert, you and I both know (you especially, being Baloch), that your people do not consider yourselves to belong to the same stock as the Punjabis and Sindhis, less so the Muhajirs. The Pashtun you have blood ties with.

This is not a war that is going away any time soon.
Do you have anything in common with indian panjabis or bangalis or even the North easterners?

We dont have "blood" ties with Pashtuns either... no ethnic group has blood ties anywhere... Does that make me lesser Pakistani ?

That "war" has already gone away...

Here is a trailer ,,

(just 1 month - google search)

Google

The price we pay. To keep what's ours.

My point was about scale.

No air power used.

You will keep paying a price... a higher price .. not just in IOK... but all your insurgency prone states.. If you dont stop sponsoring terrorism in your neighbouring states.

As I said, this war was not of our asking or our making.

But now that it is started, we have no option but to fight it, and we would obviously fight to win. Any way we can.

The onus of peace is on Pakistan.

We realize that Balochistan is too big a region for us to possibly internalize. Or realistically expect Pakistan to allow it to secede.

That does not however negate the internal dynamics of the area and its potential to soak up your resources and attention.

Its not personal.

Cheers, Doc

Not interested in infantile tu tu main main or finger pointing buddy. What will it achieve?

It is as it is.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Or in your (Pakistan's) case, if you can't stand the heat, don't go around playing with matches and starting fires.

It is as it is ofcourse but India is getting crazy and out of patience lately because of the following I am copying here something from some other thread to educate you how ground realities in Asia are changing and where you guys stand and where this fight with Pakistan will take you guys.
What most people here on PDF are unable to see is the fact that Pakistan did not interfere in Yemen despite consistent requests on sound principle that its her internal matter and Saudis themselves along with Gulf allies can deal with minor things like Houthis but if it ever comes to Saudi sovereignty we will be there without even an invite on the other hand Pakistan wants to have a balanced relationship with Iran and first time in history Iranis and Pakistanis are on the same page owing to REALPOLITIK and courtesy of friends like China and Russia .

People have just recently started to hear about Pak Russia relations getting warmed but things were in the making for past one decade now the visible sharp steady rise in diplomatic and military exchange has let analysts admit that to maintain peace and progress in whole central and south asia we need to get Afghanistan functioning in her own independent sovereign way and one of the reason for Afghans current demise is due to their geography which kept world powers muscle working to gain hold of vast minerals and strategic locations but in reality as historians will later write others interests were preferred over Afghans resulting in a highly volatile and fabricated society full of illiterates but simple, hospitable and culturally very rich people making it easy to brainwash them and be used.

All Pak , Iran , China and Russia are the stake holders in this and is a very big market in itself if we add afghanistan and other states all the way from Caspain sea to China and from Afghanistan to Russia and there are only two ports Gwadar and chabahar the former one having the strategic advantage of free of any bottleneck while the later is just at the mouth of one of the worlds most sensitive choke point Strait of Hormuz just a few kilometer wide between UAE , Oman and Iran and among those few kilometer the navigable part at places get to less than 1000 meters leaving little space for Merchant vessels manoeuvering in those waters .

The point here is even though both the Ports will be built Gwadar will be the main secured connection where even Iran herself is willing to invest heavily

Iran plans to build oil refinery in Pakistan | Washington Examiner

So all this trolling about Pakistani and Irani ports having some sort of ugly competition are self pleasing antics much away from reality which is both Pakistan and Iran wants to progress along with their other strategic allies like China and Russia.

Russian attacks on Syria and active Iranian and vocal Chinese support shows the changing balance of power and after Syria and Iraq stability should come in Afghanistan and that can only come when neighbors Pakistan , Iran ,Russia and friends with benefits like China sit on the table as all eyes on Afghanistan can see India along with her new buddies across atlantic have created only nuisance and mess in Afghanistan its in their interests to sell weapons and hatred to keep their forced influence while its in the interest of all the above mentioned states if all sorts of militancy whether on name of religion(the most easy to cultivate these days) or local interests is eliminated and people are educated and given other activities in life instead of holding a gun in their hand all life.

India's boasting of non aligned and successful foreign policy for decades is not totally wrong as she did deal with Iran , KSA , Israel simultaneously paying them money to either buy oil or weapons but in the process she has been established as a Country with no principles and is just a trade partner that is good as long as its beneficial. Recent refusal of KSA to deny india any mutual defence deal thus making clear she will not allow her land to be used against Pakistan and same will be the answer of Iran if ever opportunity arises but Israel would not only allow any such collaboration but in fact is already doing so and is the biggest exporter of smart weapons including high tech espionage devices and training so in the coming future the rise of Israel India rise is evident which will for sure irritate Post sanctions Powerful Iran with peaceful Iraq and Syria would be having an economy much bigger and stronger than India and would treat india accordingly there will be no more Cheap oil for India .

So its not an impulsive decision to let China develop Chabahar it is well planned and worked out strategy and Russia will be equally involved in both Iran and Pakistan and other Central asian states if there is not need to build gwadar when Chabahar is operational I think Russia would not invest in Pakistan relevant infrastructure

Russia to invest $2 bn to build pipeline in Pakistan

I am sure In Sha Allah both ports will be matured and run at the their optimum output serving billions bringing peace and prosperity and education among masses and if India wants to do some trade with any connected country I think Iran , China or even Pakistan would not have any objection on that though Pakistan most likely wont let India use Gwadar except for some few Iranian refined oil export shipments but India can use Chabahar to do trade with anyone.

But that wet dream of majority of Indians that they will get a port for themselves where from they will rule Afghanistan and what not keeping militancy in Pakistan and Afghanistan as their tool of influence is shattered as Iran understands fully well how much important a peaceful afghanistan is to the prosperity of whole region and its Pakistan successful back channel diplomacy that is bridging the gap between Chinese and Iranians .

In fact the distance between both ports is very less as well giving an excellent opportunity for a twin ports project with industries in between them. Irani and Pakistani approach on this is and should be to work together and build and not let any self interests of power seekers to divert us from aim of regional stability and mutual progress and helping masses.

So if we look at it casually its good for India if Chabahar gets functional but she would use it only as a customer state for trade purpose only nothing else in fact it will bring in check Indian activities via Iran and the expected Afghan regime change in near future would most probably see indian agents from Kabul flying back to Delhi as now everybody can see US-India Nexus is pure trouble for any one who actually wants peace and prosperity in Asia.

In the coming larger picture indian ability to play any proxies against Pakistan would be castrated as all Indian current partners wouldnt be needing indian dirty hand in their affairs leaving india either to give kashmiries right to self determination or start a war out of frustration .

So its India who has to decide whether she wants to talk of peace and Rights or keep crying attot ang rona dhona and play with people religious sentiments and flame Hindu nationalism to keep their dirty blood games going.

Support them openly. That time is gone ..now tell Pakistan that we will support them ,let's see what they do, except for losemotions in GHQ.

You will keep paying a price... a higher price .. not just in IOK... but all your insurgency prone states.. If you dont stop sponsoring terrorism in your neighbouring states.

We will see, your ISI agents will be thrashed when they contact locals for support in insurgency prone states. And most of the insurgency prone states are non vegie in nature and tribles so, you won't find even bones of your ISI agents in jungle.

Support them openly. That time is gone ..now tell Pakistan that we will support them ,let's see what they do, except for losemotions in GHQ.

We will see, your ISI agents will be thrashed when they contact locals for support in insurgency prone states. And most of the insurgency prone states are non vegie in nature and tribles so, you won't find even bones of your ISI agents in jungle.

296ef059290949673d8becf2235d6439.jpg

You have Hafeez Saeed giving speeches in your main metros to millions, and enjoying free rein under the protectorate of your state.

You shelter Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar.

You shelter Syed Salahuddin.

Why does it bother you who we have as guests on our soil?

And really, what is your point about one being disputed and the other not?

Since when does that mean that it gives carte blanche for a country to do anything and another country to sit put and do nothing.

Remember, a country will do what it has to do to serve its own interests.

This is what Netenyahu stressed at the UNGA recently in front of all world leaders, openly on their face.

He said, regardless of what you (the UN and world leaders) decide in this forum, Israel will do what it must do to ensure the safety of its citizens.

And so will India.

My point is: Kashmir is a disputed territory and there one man's terrorist could be another's freedom fighter but Baluchistan isn't. India meddling in Baluchistan can't be compared with Kashmir. But I'd rather India does it, and does it overtly to its own disadvantage.

UK has blocked people from financing BLA from its territories. We should continue to highlight the role of India for supporting terrorists who have killed innocent Pushtuns and Punjabi teachers, professors and doctors, BLA have allied themselves with TTP to kill Hazara Shias in Quetta. Ironically Indians cry about Shias being killed in Pakistan yet their own government supports terrorists allied with TTP.

I was also referring to the same. Though I suspect you over-simplify (or turn a benign eye) over how the GHQ is seen by the warring factions, especially during the uprisings (or Wars of Independence - depending on which side of the same one would be and call it as).

India is changing, in many ways. Most of it reactionary. Both external and sadly internal.

You will find increasingly less window dressing in the days and months and years to come, creative or otherwise.

Cheers, Doc
we are not politically mature and in nature we are feudal and dictatorial.
for us normal people there wont be much change if there is a separation because our rulers will change but their conduct with people wont.

Pakistan is not reliant on anyone for its security. Time for Hindutva to pay Qisas is coming. We will take this battle to their bedrooms.

Has the UN declared Hyrbyair Marri or Balaach Pardili terrorists?
Has Pakistan Govt. taken up the issue of Hyrbyair Marri with UK govt.?
Has Pakistan ever raised the issue of Pardili with the govt. of India?

What does an Afghani living in india have to do with Baluchistan?

Back
Top Bottom