What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

Wait Until brain dead idiots comes and says Where is the proof that pradili guy exist? It is another conspiracy theory by Pakistanis which is as useless as the fake dossier of Indian involvement in Baluchistan given in UN

This is the organization that kills laborers, Teachers, Non-Baloch people just because they are not baloch. Shame on India for hosting such murders on their soil.

baloch_2575398f.jpg

Baloch nationalist Balaach Pardili, who has taken refuge in India.— PHOTO: PRASHANT NAKWE
No need for this. Hindu is a reliable newspaper.

Great news if true. Pakistan for decades hosting anti indian terrorists in their country. Its high time we do the same.
Correction: terrorism has a definition which most Baloch groups do not meet. They don't kill and dump civilians. They are clear about their aims and there is no religious bigotry/hatred among most Baloch nationalists.

Correction: terrorism has a definition which most Baloch groups do not meet. They don't kill and dump civilians. They are clear about their aims and there is no religious bigotry/hatred among most Baloch nationalists.

Yeah they just kill civilians... fire rockets at trains .. kidnap and execute innocent Baloch proffessionals,proffessors,doctors,punjabi labourers and pashtuns..

Google it jackass.

Baby the UN,UK etc have declared BLA a terrorist party... your friend here claims he has nothing to do with BLA though..
Bante to nanaji ho lekin meri kisi bhi sawal ka jawab nahi diya.
Hyrbyair Marri has been given assylum by UK....
I am not responsible for anyone else's statement on this forum.

Classic case of post-facto rationalization but still even if i accept all the claims of India being the prime instigator through it's actions in Hyderbad and Junagarh which provided an excuse for Pakistan to make a move on Kashmir which then resulted in the whole travesty since partition - every thing becomes the case of who is the more forceful and willing rather than a moral one.
People today easily miss the timeline. Hyderabad happened much later after Kashmir war started. Only Junagadh can be argued as a trigger for the Indo-Pak hostilities. IMO in hindsight, India should have let Junagadh accede to Pakistan and then could have found a chance like Bangladesh. But the leaders then obviously would have better calculation in mind under the circumstances.

Even in case of Junagadh, Indian army entered the state only after Kashmir infiltration began. India was pressuring Junagadh Nawab from mid-Sept of 1947(after he signed instrument of accession and Pakistan accepted it). Kabaili invasion in J&K started at the end of October. India was still negotiating and only blockaded Junagadh(which was by the way not against international law as there was sea access to Junagadh) by then. The Nawab was still in his capital by the time invasion started in J&K. India took control in November.

And if you look at the responses of Jinnah to appeals of help from Junagadh, you would see that he was not interested in the state anyway except as a card to gain J&K. So much so that plans to invade J&K began at the time when India was pressuring Junagadh to withdraw accession. One can at best argue(from Pakistani POV) that the J&K invasion started in response to Indian pressure on Junagadh. But the timeline is not clear whether J&K invasion was planned before or after Junagadh episode started. I am inclined to believe the intent to gain J&K by hook or crook was kept by Jinnah for a long time. Even the Junagadh accession was obtained only after giving blank cheque to the Nawab.

It appears that both sides wanted to simply gain as many states as possible by hook or crook, mindful of the other side's plans.

Last edited:
Pakistan is not reliant on anyone for its security. Time for Hindutva to pay Qisas is coming. We will take this battle to their bedrooms.
Does that mean some hindus will be subjected to violence in Pakistan?

Bante to nanaji ho lekin meri kisi bhi sawal ka jawab nahi diya.
Hyrbyair Marri has been given assylum by UK....
I am not responsible for anyone else's statement on this forum.

Nanaji nahi baap...

As for hrbyar he also claims he has no links with bla... And here we have news of india patronising bla cuntz... So much for "we dont support terrorism" mantra india chants!

Does that mean some hindus will be subjected to violence in Pakistan?

First save your hide before defending your hindutva pals.. there might be a mob outside...

discuss
Razakar before Nizam of Hyderabad
Tribal Lashkar before operation Khaim Karan
Lashkar from KPK looting Kashmir before Mukti Vahini
1993 mumbai before Samjhota
Your facts are weak. Sorry do bit more research. Find interrelated portions then come again and talk .........:coffee:

Yeah they just kill civilians... fire rockets at trains .. kidnap and execute innocent Baloch proffessionals,proffessors,doctors,punjabi labourers and pashtuns..

Google it jackass.
Read my post again. Yes, some do. I am sure India can find an organization with clean credentials and strong leadership to support.

Your facts are weak. Sorry do bit more research. Find interrelated portions then come again and talk .........:coffee:

I am not a madrassa learnt person. And we are taught history from 1400-1947 which is not taught in Pakistan because Pakistan came into existence in 1947. So it is you who has to brush your mind with facts.

Read my post again. Yes, some do. I am sure India can find an organization with clean credentials and strong leadership to support.

You already have... youve been supporting these insects far too long... but you see.. it back fired... Insurgency in IOK has be rejuvenated... your attempts to act as "fluffers" by sponsoring terrorism in Pak have failed.. most of them have laid down arms.. negotiating or dying....

Keep doing that and you will force us to do a tit for tat.

You already have... youve been supporting these insects far too long... but you see.. it back fired... Insurgency in IOK has be rejuvenated... your attempts to act as "fluffers" by sponsoring terrorism in Pak have failed.. most of them have laid down arms.. negotiating or dying....

Allow me to translate your thoughts in poetry

Arz kia he

IBTDAIYE ISHQ HE ROTA HE KIA

AAGE AAGE VAIKH K BNDA KI AE

After 68 years of Independence it is amply clear that there are very few countries which can force Pakistan to do anything and India has never been one of them.

You guys will do what you have always done - how beneficial it is that only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom