What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

you are just hearing it coz we never tried to destroy India neither we intend it now... but i am sure it wont be difficult if we try it.. we have lots of well wishers in India.... unfortunately we never expolite them like you :pleasantry:

i think since 90s you are trying to do every possible mischief .. nothing much has changed since then but more graveyards for the terrorists..

Aight Indians, Do whatever you want and try everything....plan every conspiracy in every manner....test us for everythinhg....try our patience till you can and spit on us for as long as you can..Try to establish more and more monopoly...but dont cry when we do something about it....when we try to cut you off and show you your original position....You are not a match for the brave Pak Army...In your Armies, an element of horror for death is found, but in our armies, we do consider it a pride to die for our country...we are GHAZIS if we survive and called as SHAHEED if we die....You dont even have any idea, at which nation are you bitching...When we lose our temper and the time finally comes to get you known to your abilities, then just do us a favor, dont run to UN and cry that PAKISTAN RUINED US...like you have did everytime....

well my friend we dont give a shit about who is called gazi or saheed in pakistan. In kargil war, your military refused to take the dead bodies of your own soilders and you calling it pride ? its a shame lol

i think since 90s you are trying to do every possible mischief .

you are very wrong dear.. in 90's we beat shit out of you.. but when Musharraf come he roll back all efforts of our intelligence for peace talks with vajpayee.. thats why you have very low militancy from 2004 till now..

Pakistan is not supporting any group in India currently like we used to do with Khalistan in 80's which alone cost Thousands of lives to Indians..

Last edited:
Biting more than it can chew...is it wise for india?

Hosting anti-Pak and anti-China elements and giving them prominence, is it wise?

Why this concerted anti Sino-Pak campaign by the indians?

This does not make sense.

Thats how it is buddy you shelter anti India elements and have people who have hostile intents and then you expect India to be a saint.

Thats not going to happen.
who said india were saints?

from mukti bahni to balochis to ttp..
you guys do love living in a fantasy land dont you?

Back
Top Bottom