What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

Has the UN declared Hyrbyair Marri or Balaach Pardili terrorists?
Has Pakistan Govt. taken up the issue of Hyrbyair Marri with UK govt.?
Has Pakistan ever raised the issue of Pardili with the govt. of India?
Baby the UN,UK etc have declared BLA a terrorist party... your friend here claims he has nothing to do with BLA though..

Wait Until brain dead idiots comes and says Where is the proof that pradili guy exist? It is another conspiracy theory by Pakistanis which is as useless as the fake dossier of Indian involvement in Baluchistan given in UN

This is the organization that kills laborers, Teachers, Non-Baloch people just because they are not baloch. Shame on India for hosting such murders on their soil.

baloch_2575398f.jpg

Baloch nationalist Balaach Pardili, who has taken refuge in India.— PHOTO: PRASHANT NAKWE
So he is Pakistani. What is shame in that?? Shame is when your leaders frankly meet huriyat leaders in Delhi. Can't we do the same?

Good luck pakistan. Pakistan can take big advantage out of this show...nawaz shareef is lucky.

71 was payback for 47 and 65 after that. Maybe if you had not fingered in 65, India would have let sleeping dogs lie.

Maybe not.

Either way you paid for that with half your country.

And it could happen again. If the fingering does not cease.

We wait meanwhile. And we arm. And we grow. We out-spend you. We out-lobby you. We even out-proxy you.

And we wait ....

Then it makes all the more sense for you to see the light and desist. Before it is too late.

I can assure you Balochistan will always simmer.

It makes no sense to us without Karachi and Sindh. It only means some nautical miles of shipping saved over Iran further down the route.

But it is a sponge for your resources and attention. And hence will simmer.

And it will simmer because there are the ingredients in the pot most conducive, ready, and able for the simmering. They have fought how many Wars of Independence with your armed forces? 5 at last count?

Would you pass up a similar opportunity in India, were it to present itself?

Three pointer.

Simmer my arse....

The reality is Balochistans situation is stabilising.... such screw ups from india may force Pak to do a tit for tat... your IOK (the insurgency has started again),Khalistan,N.E insurgencies etc are all itching for support.. and apart from Pak.. others countries would be interesting to support them aswell....

So he is Pakistani. What is shame in that?? Shame is when your leaders frankly meet huriyat leaders in Delhi. Can't we do the same?

No kid.. hes a dirty afghani dalaal.

That's indeed a good news and now we have a legit reason to help out Punjab, Assam, Nagalands etc. etc.

Wait Until brain dead idiots comes and says Where is the proof that pradili guy exist? It is another conspiracy theory by Pakistanis which is as useless as the fake dossier of Indian involvement in Baluchistan given in UN

This is the organization that kills laborers, Teachers, Non-Baloch people just because they are not baloch. Shame on India for hosting such murders on their soil.

baloch_2575398f.jpg

Baloch nationalist Balaach Pardili, who has taken refuge in India.— PHOTO: PRASHANT NAKWE
my friend you forgot to mention "who originates from Afghanistan"

The reality is Balochistans situation is stabilising....

... your IOK (the insurgency has started again)

Its a cycle.

Nothing is permanent.

You have squashed 4 prior uprisings/Wars of Independence in Balochistan, dating back to 1948.

The current and 5th one has been ongoing for over 12 years and counting now.

Kashmir is dead. And even at its hottest, we never had to use airpower.

Anyways, what will be will be.

Last edited:
1.Pakistan stepped in to J&K as a retaliation for Junagardh forceful annexion by India. Junagardh was a Pakistani state if you forget. So how come Pakistan is a offender when it was india who began war with the annexion of Junagardh ?

2. Kargil occured because you occupied our Land back in 80's, Siachen was a Pakistani area to begin with until you sent troops to capture it. We tried once in 80's failed then again kargil war.

So how come Pakistan is the instigator in all of this thing ?

Siachen happened due to the ineptitude of those who negotiated at Simla - both sides.

The agreement read ..NJ 9842 and northwards. India occupied an area which was its own.

Retaliation for Junagadh ? Please read the standstill agreement Hari Singh signed with standstill agreement with Pakistan which Pak agreed upon yet sent its soldiers into J&K.

STANDSTILL AGREEMENT WITH INDIA AND PAKISTAN, AUGUST 12 1947 Identical telegrams were sen,' by the Prime Minister of Kashmir to Dominions of India and Pakistan on August I2 1947.

The text is as follows: "Jammu and Kashmir Government would welcome Standstill Agreements with India (Pakistan) on all matters Ion which these exist at present moment with outgoing Eiritish India Government. It is suggested that existing arrangements should continue pending settlement of details.

Reply from Government of Pakistan sent on Augusr I5 1947. "Your telegram of the 12th. The Government of Pakistan agree to have a Standstill Agreement and Kashmu for the continuance of the existing arrangements pending settlemen of details and formal execution.

Reply from Government of lndia: "Government of India wou:id be glad if you or some other Minister duly authorised in this behalf could fly to Delhi for negotiating Standstill Agreement between Kashmir Government and India dominion. Early action desirable to maintain intact exlsting agreements and administrative arrangements."

The representative of Kashmir did not visit Delhi and no Standstill Agreement was concluded between the State and the Dominion of India.

Where is 'us' supporting terrorism within India in any of this. We took what was rightfully our's. answer to the rest of your post:

Intervention amounts to terrorism, isnt this Pak's stand all along with regards to BD ?

Khalistan ?

Discuss

Nizam Haderabad before Kashmir
Khaim kharan before op Gibraltar
Siachin before Kargil
Mukti bahni before Kashmir mujahideen
Samjhota express before Mumbai topi drama.

Get real and gave facts.
India is aggressor, a Hindu curse troubling all countries in region.

Sure, lets discuss.

Its a cycle.

Nothing is permanent.

You have squashed 5 uprisings/Wars of Independence in Balochistan, dating back to 1948.

The current one has been ongoing for over 12 years and counting now.

And all those previous insurgencies wanted autonomy not "freedom" .. even this "simmering" one is dead... If you followed news you would have known... Apart from harbyar marri who else is supporting the insurgency? lol ... all the important insurgent leaders have already layed arms and are negotiating for peace....

Kashmir is dead. And even at its hottest, we never had to use airpower.

Anyways, what will be will be.

Just 1 hour back :

Rebels in Indian-held Kashmir kill top anti-terror officer - World - Dunya News

3 days back:

4 soldiers killed in Indian Kashmir | Arab News

Tell me about it.

Sigh.

Partition is the starting point for the debate. And for us to take it from there.

OK then put down your points to debate I am still waiting how Partition is the justification for Indian proxy games ... (as per your first post in this thread)

We faced both proxy campaigns and full wars from you.

Only your Nation faced proxies ... & war campaigns ... ??

should I need to remind you Military actions & Polices Action of India ....

We still hold all the territory we started out with.

So I like our odds on this one.

Why don't we continue what we have been doing?

And see where it takes us?

What a commendable achievement against an opponent 1/10th of the your nation .... BTW have you forget Pakistani side of Kashmir which as per India propaganda is occupied by Pakistan ..... after its accession with Indian Union ...

Tejender Singh says that next, Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena will take Mr. Pardili to the prominent universities of India, including JNU.
that'll be interesting, those damn commies are generally anti India.

OK then put down your points to debate I am still waiting how Partition is the justification for Indian proxy games ... (as per your first post in this thread)

I've already spelled it out in a prior post.

A significant lobby within India, still strongly in existence today, considers the creation of Pakistan itself to be the biggest dispute.

Lesser disputes would naturally come a further way down the pecking order of priorities for this influential lobby.

Only your Nation faced proxies ... & war campaigns ... ??

should I need to remind you Military actions & Polices Action of India ....

My point is that you have hardly held back in the past. We have not just weathered what you've thrown at us, we've come out on top.

So to hear the same argument to be put across as a veiled "do this or else" ultimatum/threat really does not cut the mustard.

What a commendable achievement against an opponent 1/10th of the your nation ....

I've said this in an earlier post of mine on another related thread.

Jab yeh pata tha pehle se, to aapki matt maari gayi thi ki ungal ki? (happy to translate the less obvious/clear Hindi parts if needed)

BTW have you forget Pakistani side of Kashmir which as per India propaganda is occupied by Pakistan ..... after its accession with Indian Union ...

We never ever really held that part of Kashmir in the physical sense of the word.

We do however continue to claim it as rightfully ours.

And will continue to do so.

And all those previous insurgencies wanted autonomy not "freedom" .. even this "simmering" one is dead... If you followed news you would have known... Apart from harbyar marri who else is supporting the insurgency? lol ... all the important insurgent leaders have already layed arms and are negotiating for peace....

Desert, you and I both know (you especially, being Baloch), that your people do not consider yourselves to belong to the same stock as the Punjabis and Sindhis, less so the Muhajirs. The Pashtun you have blood ties with.

This is not a war that is going away any time soon.

The price we pay. To keep what's ours.

My point was about scale.

No air power used.

I'm afraid your people have pushed us to a point where ours have no shame left any more.

Think on that.

And what it means for the future.

Cheers, Doc

Baluchistan is not a disputed territory, Kashmir is. Indians always take the superficial moral high ground and claim that 'India doesn't and would never engage in any such activity' because that's not how India operates. But all of a sudden all of you are championing India's decision of harboring an activist of an organization which routinely kills innocents in Pakistan..

This is akin to Pakistan giving refuge to members of the Khalistan movement. India has no right now to ask Pakistan to handover anyone.

Two can play a game.

Far too long did India sit back and take a ' thousand cuts'. India I maintain has always taken a page out of the Pak book of dirty tricks & done a better job of it.

India started these dirty old tricks way before Pakistan ever did. I just hope that Indians would stop being duplicitous, man up and stick to their guns instead of changing colors like chameleons as and when it suits them.

This guy can settle in India, nobody will miss him in Pakistan. As a bonus India can infact get the whole marri tribe.

Indians know very well Kashmir was never a part of India, according to partition formula muslims provinces would go to Pakistan, and Kashmir according to that formula was going to Pakistan, when India illigaly entered its dirty soliders in Kashmir and occupied this pakistani terrotory.

Baluchistan is not a disputed territory, Kashmir is. Indians always take the superficial moral high ground and claim that 'India doesn't and would never engage in any such activity' because that's not how India operates. But all of a sudden all of you are championing India's decision of harboring an activist of an organization which routinely kills innocents in Pakistan..

This is akin to Pakistan giving refuge to members of the Khalistan movement. India has no right now to ask Pakistan to handover anyone.

You have Hafeez Saeed giving speeches in your main metros to millions, and enjoying free rein under the protectorate of your state.

You shelter Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar.

You shelter Syed Salahuddin.

Why does it bother you who we have as guests on our soil?

And really, what is your point about one being disputed and the other not?

Since when does that mean that it gives carte blanche for a country to do anything and another country to sit put and do nothing.

Remember, a country will do what it has to do to serve its own interests.

This is what Netenyahu stressed at the UNGA recently in front of all world leaders, openly on their face.

He said, regardless of what you (the UN and world leaders) decide in this forum, Israel will do what it must do to ensure the safety of its citizens.

And so will India.

Back
Top Bottom