What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

That matters more than anything, it was India who started it. We followed it up, to an extent only: to support our brothers in Kashmir, we to this date haven't taken advantage of other hundreds of freedom movements in India. Your nation to this date finances and supports child murderers, live with that. You have started it, and there is no end to it unfortunately, once this shit starts, hardly anything can stop it now.

That part, I humbly beg to differ with. South Block, as frequently being claimed here, did not contemplate to break the Eastern wing of Pakistan all of a sudden in '71; there had been a strategic necessity for it for securing it's North East from the looming threat of Naga and Mizo insurgency. Rebels like Zhukuto Sema and Laldenga were getting clandestine backing from Pakistani agencies since 1950's. Training camps were allowed to mushroom in the Chittagong hill tracts whereas liaison setups were arranged in Dhaka. Anti-Indian protests became a regular broadcast in Pakistan radio; In 1967, a broadcast was aired as "Our struggle for freedom has its impact on other areas also. Today the Bharati Nagas are following in our footsteps. These Naga nationalists are fighting against the colonial power of Bharat as the Kashmiris are doing". Unfortunately, as many hoped then, insurgency could not be curtailed completely even after '71 but it needed another decade for the NE insurgency groups to reorganize and rearm themselves. But we all agree at one point that this 'who started it first' debate never ends. So it is futile to engage in it, I am afraid.

As far as India's support to Baluchistan is concerned, proxy war is a dirty business and apart from drying up one's national resources, I don't believe it serves any purpose. And it is illogical to believe that India too would want its hand burnt in Baluchistan, as it will immediately drag two of its friendly countries into the business. South block, at this critical juncture of shifting the center of geo-politics will certainly not desire to antagonize Pakistan's western neighbors.

Give one instance where Pakistan started proxy war on its own volition not as a retaliation for Indian actions

Keep in mind Kashmir was not declared as either Indian or Pakistan territory back then. Just as Hyderababd annexion was supposedly done after alleged reports of Hindu massacare by Muslim rulers. We helped Kashmiri muslims who were being slaughtered by Dograa Raaj

A similar example of sending troops to annex a disputed territory is of Junagardh. We retaliated that our land kashmir is again being annexed by kashmir.

1.Pakistan stepped in to J&K as a retaliation for Junagardh forceful annexion by India. Junagardh was a Pakistani state if you forget. So how come Pakistan is a offender when it was india who began war with the annexion of Junagardh ?

2. Kargil occured because you occupied our Land back in 80's, Siachen was a Pakistani area to begin with until you sent troops to capture it. We tried once in 80's failed then again kargil war.

So how come Pakistan is the instigator in all of this thing ?

Classic case of post-facto rationalization but still even if i accept all the claims of India being the prime instigator through it's actions in Hyderbad and Junagarh which provided an excuse for Pakistan to make a move on Kashmir which then resulted in the whole travesty since partition - every thing becomes the case of who is the more forceful and willing rather than a moral one.

For morality to be a factor the other party should be blameless even if one one party indulges in crime - let us all agree neither India and Pakistan are without blame.

Now the realization has to set in that their would be no action without consequences - if Pakistan wants to keep Kashmir simmering then likewise parts of Pakistan would simmer too.

I am vehemently against such an approach because in presence of nuclear deterrent this approach is just plain old revenge with a loss - loss end game. There is no chance of any action altering the status quo and all it does is delay a solution of converting LOC to IB.

The only winners are the crows and vultures both of the avian version and the human one.

Good Luck

Last edited:
71 was payback for 47 and 65 after that. Maybe if you had not fingered in 65, India would have let sleeping dogs lie.

Maybe not.

Either way you paid for that with half your country.
'71 was a payback for what Muslims had done to Hindus for thousands of years. 47 and 65, how so? what happened in 47 other than partition, which was not fingering anything other than forming our own state, which was the correct thing to do. It was you that made an enemy out of us for no real reason, other than hating us for our actions.
We wait meanwhile. And we arm. And we grow. We out-spend you. We out-lobby you. We even out-proxy you.

And we wait ....
We arm, we grow, we out send you, we even out proxy you. It's like hearing a little child cry. War is no solution to anything.
I can assure you Balochistan will always simmer.

It makes no sense to us without Karachi and Sindh. It only means some nautical miles of shipping saved over Iran further down the route.

But it is a sponge for your resources and attention. And hence will simmer.

And it will simmer because there are the ingredients in the pot most conducive, ready, and able for the simmering. They have fought how many Wars of Independence with your armed forces? 5 at last count?
That is your analysis on the issue. Let's do an unbiased analysis on it. Baloch rebels laying their arms in huge numbers, commanders surrendering. Those leaders who sought independence are in talks with the government. The real issue has died out, i feel sorry for you, in coming years all will be more visible. What's left is TTP and other such scum, retarded child murderers, don't worry we are taking care of them too.
Would you pass up a similar opportunity in India, were it to present itself?
More than enough opportunities present in India. Don't even know what is going on in Assam and etc, etc. Don't know so won't elaborate.
That part, I humbly beg to differ with. South Block, as frequently being claimed here, did not contemplate to break the Eastern wing of Pakistan all of a sudden in '71; there had been a strategic necessity for it for securing it's North East from the looming threat of Naga and Mizo insurgency. Rebels like Zhukuto Sema and Laldenga were getting clandestine backing from Pakistani agencies since 1950's. Training camps were allowed to mushroom in the Chittagong hill tracts whereas liaison setups were arranged in Dhaka. Anti-Indian protests became a regular broadcast in Pakistan radio; In 1967, a broadcast was aired as "Our struggle for freedom has its impact on other areas also. Today the Bharati Nagas are following in our footsteps. These Naga nationalists are fighting against the colonial power of Bharat as the Kashmiris are doing". Unfortunately, as many hoped then, insurgency could not be curtailed completely even after '71 but it needed another decade for the NE insurgency groups to reorganize and rearm themselves. But we all agree at one point that this 'who started it first' debate never ends. So it is futile to engage in it, I am afraid.
Agreed.

Great news if true. Pakistan for decades hosting anti indian terrorists in their country. Its high time we do the same.

nothing new, we always know every enemy of Pakistan is by default friend of India.. i am amazed my Pakistani brethren expecting any thing good from them... i just want ISI to answer them by inviting Khalistani leaders in Pakistan parliament :D what about a Jalsa of Khalistani sikhs on Janam'sthan :D it will be fun..
right said

551545_620320721443785_6450005005865957008_n.jpg

11111226_613150948827429_5651589303261557001_n.png

Give one instance where Pakistan started proxy war on its own volition not as a retaliation for Indian actions

Keep in mind Kashmir was not declared as either Indian or Pakistan territory back then. Just as Hyderababd annexion was supposedly done after alleged reports of Hindu massacare by Muslim rulers. We helped Kashmiri muslims who were being slaughtered by Dograa Raaj

A similar example of sending troops to annex a disputed territory is of Junagardh. We retaliated that our land kashmir is again being annexed by kashmir.

1.Pakistan stepped in to J&K as a retaliation for Junagardh forceful annexion by India. Junagardh was a Pakistani state if you forget. So how come Pakistan is a offender when it was india who began war with the annexion of Junagardh ?

2. Kargil occured because you occupied our Land back in 80's, Siachen was a Pakistani area to begin with until you sent troops to capture it. We tried once in 80's failed then again kargil war.

So how come Pakistan is the instigator in all of this thing ?

this sir,

is a history that most people don't know. the junagadh incident is brushed under the carpet and hence people forget that it was Junagadh incident that set the precedent for the whole Kashmir issue.

Sire, excuse my ignorance on this matter. If you mind me asking, how exactly Junagadh was a Pakistani state?

if Pakistan wants to keep Kashmir simmering then likewise parts of Pakistan would simmer too.
This part i disagree with. Insurgency in Pakistan side of Kashmir is a dream only, Pakistan side isn't simmering, how is our side simmering(if that is what you meant) and will simmer?

Sire, excuse my ignorance on this matter. If you mind me asking, how exactly Junagadh was a Pakistani state?

Just as Kashmir become a Indian state when its ruler decided to join India.

Both me and third eye have already stated the Indian point of view.

For many Indians, me included strongly, the creation of the state of Pakistan itself is the mother of all disputes.

I do not see lesser disputes being solved until we cut that Gordanian knot.

We helped Bengali Muslims who were being slaughtered by the Punjabi Raaj.

Fairs fair.

Before March 1971, there was no civil war like situation only the daily protest. Then Syrian war like situation occured in march. Mukti bahini went berserk on Non bengalis and Western Pakistan armed forces. It is then insurgency started.

Ironically those bengali muslims killed their own leader who liberated them from punjabis. Classic Nature revenge I would say.

Last edited:
This part i disagree with. Insurgency in Pakistan side of Kashmir is a dream only, Pakistan side isn't simmering, how is our side simmering(if that is what you meant) and will simmer?

I apologize. I have no clue what is happening in Pakistan, whatever I know about Pakistan is through PDF only and some threads indicated that there is a wide spread discontent in your side of the border. I based my statements on that and on seeing the context of this thread which indicated India supports Balochistan freedom movement.

Before March 1971, there was no civil war like situation only the daily protest. Then Syrian war situation occured. Mukti bahini went bersek on Non bengalis and Western Pakistan armed forces. It is then insurgency started.

Ironically those bengali muslims killed their own leader who liberated them from punjabis. Classic Nature revenge I would say.

I was simply making a tu quoque argument.

The reality is that we broke your country into two for ourselves and ourselves only.

Cheers, Doc

I apologize. I have no clue what is happening in Pakistan, whatever I know about Pakistan is through PDF only and some threads indicated that there is a wide spread discontent in your side of the border. I based my statements on that and on seeing the context of this thread which indicated India supports Balochistan freedom movement.
Those images are old, not from multiple cities, as claimed. The movement is an independent Kashmir in AJK only, not GB. I can prove it in more than five ways that video is old and from a one city only. GB is quite happy with Pakistan, it is considered a terror free zone, high literacy rate, generally speaking life is good. There are nationalist parties but they don't seek independence or there aren't any insurgents in GB or AJK. Although they do want the region to be made a province, that is a different topic altogether.

Ind
Wait Until brain dead idiots comes and says Where is the proof that pradili guy exist? It is another conspiracy theory by Pakistanis which is as useless as the fake dossier of Indian involvement in Baluchistan given in UN

This is the organization that kills laborers, Teachers, Non-Baloch people just because they are not baloch. Shame on India for hosting such murders on their soil.

baloch_2575398f.jpg

Baloch nationalist Balaach Pardili, who has taken refuge in India.— PHOTO: PRASHANT NAKWE
India is involved in balouchistan this is truth and ur advisor to pm live said it that we are involved in pakistan

Back
Top Bottom