What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

If you claim Indian Kashmir, we very much reserve the right to support Baloch/Sindh/whatever the hell we please.

We reserve that right as a sovereign country regardless.

As someone on another board I used to post on once (and often) said:

Double standards are the sovereign right of any nation.

We do what suits us.

We protest and contest and dispute what does not.

That matters more than anything, it was India who started it. We followed it up, to an extent only: to support our brothers in Kashmir, we to this date haven't taken advantage of other hundreds of freedom movements in India. Your nation to this date finances and supports child murderers, live with that. You have started it, and there is no end to it unfortunately, once this shit starts, hardly anything can stop it now.

Have you got proof of india financing or supporting child murderes ?

You gotta stop trolling and igniting a flame war with baaseless accusations.

Those images are old, not from multiple cities, as claimed. The movement is an independent Kashmir in AJK only, not GB. I can prove it in more than five ways that video is old and from a one city only. GB is quite happy with Pakistan, it is considered a terror free zone, high literacy rate, generally speaking life is good. There are nationalist parties but they don't seek independence or there aren't any insurgents in GB or AJK.
Although they do want the region to be made a province, that is a different topic altogether.

Good to know that, I just wish things become better on our side too.

Too many it may seem unjust that India is in control of Kashmir which is a Muslim Majority region but things being what they are, insurgency is not going to help - maximum what could happen is autonomy on internal matters with defense and foreign policy in hands of centre which I believe is already implemented and constitutionally guaranteed to a large extent.

[QUOTE="Bratva, post: 7737347, member: 2)
indian terrorist modi should take care of their own people..instead of creating subversion and sobatage in their neighbouring countries.....2 million people of india are spending their life below poverty level..60 crore people are even devoid of basic facility 0f toilet....but the murderer modi is just involving in the provision of heavy waeapons to create instability in their neighbouring countries.....assam,nagaland and other states in india are fighting for freedom...the country with the highest soucide rate......but modi is just busy proxy wars against neighbouring countries to fulfill the desire of their leader CHANAKYE......that is AKHAND BHARAT......shame on india

Pak stepped into J&K in 48 , sent razakars & troops after Hari singh signed his state to India. Technically , Pak troops & irregulars entered Indian territory & were kicked out of territory India now holds.

2. In 65 , Ayub under some fancy sounding names of operations sent in regulars into J&K.

Discuss

Nizam Haderabad before Kashmir
Khaim kharan before op Gibraltar
Siachin before Kargil
Mukti bahni before Kashmir mujahideen
Samjhota express before Mumbai topi drama.

Get real and gave facts.
India is aggressor, a Hindu curse troubling all countries in region.

Have you got proof of india financing or supporting child murderes ?

You gotta stop trolling and igniting a flame war with baaseless accusations.
Supporting, funding and arming. Indian(those i quoted) members were happily accepting they were, so i elaborated what they are 'OK' with....I don't have hard evidence, as that is sensitive evidence. We have neutralized huge network of RAW agents, caught in the act, as in with the necessary equipment and evidence linking them to be in contact with terrorist. They are confessing, this is what has been released to media. Moving on commanders and other important figures caught confessing. Pakistan must have tracked it back to India, why would we present evidence to Ban ki Moon, if as you, ' there isn't any.' Why would we make a mockery of ourselves.

If talks with Balouch fail and balouch didn't leave their odd things than where there they are naraz(angry) balouch, they will sleep their for a very long night..

If talks with Balouch fail and balouch didn't leave their odd things than where there they are naraz(angry) balouch, they will sleep their for a very long night..

The problem to what you are pretty openly hinting at (at least the way I see it - maybe @Irfan Baloch or @DESERT FIGHTER would add more) is that the Baloch make up a significant part of your fighting forces.

Even those loyal to the flag so to speak will take a massacre of their brothers in very poor light.

Especially if its extra judicial, vindictive and/or punitive in nature, and seen as emanating out of the power centers in the Punjab.

Discuss

Nizam Haderabad before Kashmir
Khaim kharan before op Gibraltar
Siachin before Kargil
Mukti bahni before Kashmir mujahideen
Samjhota express before Mumbai topi drama.

Get real and gave facts.
India is aggressor, a Hindu curse troubling all countries in region.

discuss
Razakar before Nizam of Hyderabad
Tribal Lashkar before operation Khaim Karan
Lashkar from KPK looting Kashmir before Mukti Vahini
1993 mumbai before Samjhota

The problem to what you are pretty openly hinting at (at least the way I see it - maybe @Irfan Baloch or @DESERT FIGHTER would add more) is that the Baloch make up a significant part of your fighting forces.

Even those loyal to the flag so to speak will take a massacre of their brothers in very poor light.

Especially if its extra judicial, vindictive and/or punitive in nature, and seen as emanating out of the power centers in the Punjab.
significant is a subjective term. the representation is based on population base. our issue is not with GHQ as you are hinting but its with the indifferent nature of the leaders hailing from northern Punjab more specifically Lahore/ Raiwand. Southern Punjabis from seriaiki belt have their own misgivings.

we are a tribal society run by chieftains .. we will never be completely happy with anyone.
on topic
I welcome the news and the confidence and openness of India about its covert activities in Baluchistan. as your NDS guy says.. these guys (TTP, BLA) are fighters of fortune (mercenaries) morality/ religion and principle are just window dressing and he says he will pay them 10 times more than they ask for in their fight against the state of Pakistan.
now the cat is raring its head out of the bag so I look forward to creative writing of Indian apologists who will

deny India is supporting such terrorists
give interesting excuses why it is supporting terrorists against Pakistan and in the same breath present India as a peace loving, singing, dancing utopia where people are happy go lucky and women can walk free without fear and people can eat whatever they like and live whatever way they like and only goodness can come out of India.

significant is a subjective term. the representation is based on population base. our issue is not with GHQ as you are hinting but its with the indifferent nature of the leaders hailing from northern Punjab more specifically Lahore/ Raiwand. Southern Punjabis from seriaiki belt have their own misgivings.

I was also referring to the same. Though I suspect you over-simplify (or turn a benign eye) over how the GHQ is seen by the warring factions, especially during the uprisings (or Wars of Independence - depending on which side of the same one would be and call it as).

I welcome the news and the confidence and openness of India about its covert activities in Baluchistan. as your NDS guy says.. these guys (TTP, BLA) are fighters of fortune (mercenaries) morality/ religion and principle are just window dressing and he says he will pay them 10 times more than they ask for in their fight against the state of Pakistan.
now the cat is raring its head out of the bag so I look forward to creative writing of Indian apologists who will

deny India is supporting such terrorists
give interesting excuses why it is supporting terrorists against Pakistan and in the same breath present India as a peace loving, singing, dancing utopia where people are happy go lucky and women can walk free without fear and people can eat whatever they like and live whatever way they like and only goodness can come out of India.

India is changing, in many ways. Most of it reactionary. Both external and sadly internal.

You will find increasingly less window dressing in the days and months and years to come, creative or otherwise.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom