What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

71 was payback for 47 and 65 after that. Maybe if you had not fingered in 65, India would have let sleeping dogs lie.

Maybe not.

Either way you paid for that with half your country.

And it could happen again. If the fingering does not cease.

We wait meanwhile. And we arm. And we grow. We out-spend you. We out-lobby you. We even out-proxy you.

And we wait ....

Then it makes all the more sense for you to see the light and desist. Before it is too late.

I can assure you Balochistan will always simmer.

It makes no sense to us without Karachi and Sindh. It only means some nautical miles of shipping saved over Iran further down the route.

But it is a sponge for your resources and attention. And hence will simmer.

And it will simmer because there are the ingredients in the pot most conducive, ready, and able for the simmering. They have fought how many Wars of Independence with your armed forces? 5 at last count?

Would you pass up a similar opportunity in India, were it to present itself?

Three pointer.
So, basically you admit you are evil and a terrorist. Killing and murdering innocent people of a neighboring country and having no qualms about it. Thats takes quiet some wretchedness which you seem to have a plenty.

Good luck pakistan. Pakistan can take big advantage out of this show...nawaz shareef is lucky.

For Pakistan to take advantage, u need to have a competent foreign office and diplomatic team, who can push our case forward aggressively in front of intl community... Our foreign office is anything but tht.. At the most..they will only issue a press release condemning it..and thts it

I dont know why they started from 1947 what about post independent uprisings by kashmiri muslims.
- Quit Kashmir movement and poonch rebellion.
- They also ignore the role of Ex brirish army officers and Jawans WW1 and WW2 veterans.
- The creation of war council is also missing.
I will rate this article 2/10. :mad:
Bahi woh walay parts i know they arent facts based..it was clear , but the portions abt instrument of accession being fake and indian lies etc that i highlighted in maroon font are for what ishared the article.

India confirms presence of BLA chief Hyrbyair Marri in New Delhi
Indian newspaper, The Hindu, had reported that New Delhi-based Balaach Pardili, a representative of the Hyrbyair Marri-led Baloch Liberation Front/Free Balochistan Movement, has begun campaigning for the freedom of Balochistan from Pakistan.

Marri who has been living in London confirmed to The Hindu that Pardili has been assigned the task of representing him in public events in India.

That is the DEADLOCK between Pakistan and UK. UK scotland Yard and UK police, both are completely failed in Imran Farooq murder case. They want 3 murder'r under ISI custody. Pakistan ask MARI... this report also evident that why deadlock between UK and Pakistan continue till today.

Bahi woh walay parts i know they arent facts based..it was clear , but the portions abt instrument of accession being fake ad indian lis etc that i highlighted in maroon font are for what ishared the article.
What do you mean by not based on facts?
You mean the creation of war counci and declartion of first azad Kashmir government was lie?
Entire war was fought by tribal lashkars and they killed and raped Hindus?

I'm afraid your people have pushed us to a point where ours have no shame left any more.

Think on that.

And what it means for the future.

Cheers, Doc

No worries....soon we will also host dinner for sikh people who are ready to take freedom from you people.

Well....lets talk about terrorism..where are the Indian trolls??
India having maximum pain from operation in Baluchistan ...I say Pak Army should simply start taking out these sardars in massive strikes without mercy!

Gawadr will be home to Chinese Navy...Chahbar will also fall under Chinese influence...India playing with Baluch rebels will also irk the Iranians who are sensitive to developments in Baluchistan-Sistan region for their own political stability!
I disagree. Not by power. Lets stimulate the khalistanis and the southern part of akhand bhaarat. If they dont want to end this conflict then give them a big da*daa.;);););););)

What do you mean by not based on facts?
You mean the creation of war counci and declartion of first azad Kashmir government was lie?
Entire war was fought by tribal lashkars and they killed and raped Hindus?
Nahi i meant the part of bbc report which was alleging that its tribals who had freed current pakistani kashmir. Etc etc wasnt based on facts, the beginning part of report.

Nahi i meant the part of bbc report which was alleging that its tribals who had freed current pakistani kashmir. Etc etc wasnt based on facts, the beginning part of report.
They came here to help newly raised army AKRF and to attack srinagar right after Indian involvement.
No doubt they sacrifised many lives to protect AK and freedom of IOK.

Back
Top Bottom