What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

Was responding to your comment about indians on a lahore bound train blown by indians ... blamed on Pak?
As I said for the upteenth time, update yourself.
I really dnt give a fuk... but try not to lie so very much...
:hang2: You were diverting the topic. I still will argue that India pursues people who kills its citizens(subject to caveats which are common to countries with low law penetration)

I posted Khosa saab's article because you were still denying Pakistan's role in 26/11. Pakistan was used a secure base for launching the attack and the proof is already there. No need for India to show any more proof, least of all detergent packets from Karachi. Again you are running away from the topic in context and highlighted some blobs in the article while missing the whole point, which is that it is a foregone conclusion that Pakistan provided safe haven for terrorists and still refuses to punish them.

I will respond to your highlighted blobs.
Against this backdrop, the agreement between PMs Sharif and Modi in Ufa to approve the meeting of their national security advisers to “discuss all issues related to terrorism” was a welcome development. Pakistan’s concerns in respect of the botched investigation into the Samjhauta Express bombing and alleged covert support to the Baloch insurgency as well as reported ‘terror financing’ both in Karachi and Fata by Indian and other foreign agencies should not only be highlighted but concrete evidence presented to put a stop to such means of non-kinetic warfare resorted to by sleuths from both sides to further their so-called national interests.
Pakistan's concerns regarding Samjhauta are already being addressed within the realm of practicality. Even with such dearth of evidence, police arrested suspects, chasing the case for so many years(whereas in 26/11 the evidence was staring at your face).

WRT India's "terror financing", if Pakistan is so concerned about terrorism, then they should have come and talked at the NSA meeting which was meant to discuss issues related to terrorism. Apparently a 60 year old dispute was more urgent and practical to discuss in an NSA meeting than terrorism.

There are very knowledgeable and competent professionals with investigation and intelligence background in Pakistan who can meet the Indian security officials and talk as professionals. They too have many skeletons in their cupboards. So why fight shy? Let both India and Pakistan admit their mistakes and follies and learn to co-exist while trying to find solutions to their thorny issues through peaceful means.
Why Pakistan fights shy?! Because they got nothing on India except a couple of photos of Baloch nationalists(with no recognition as terrorists) with some lowly Indian diplomat. Those photos you can get with him even if you just stay in the same hotel as the diplomat.
Pakistan has to deal with the Mumbai mayhem, planned and launched from its soil. This requires facing the truth and admitting mistakes. The entire state security apparatus must ensure that the perpetrators and masterminds of the ghastly terror attacks are brought to justice. The case has lingered on for far too long. Dilatory tactics by the defendants, frequent change of trial judges, and assassination of the case prosecutor as well as retracting from original testimony by some key witnesses have been serious setbacks for the prosecutors. However, cognizance was taken by the Islamabad High Court which directed the trial to be concluded within two months.
How long ago was that two months? And how does a terror accused father a child in jail?
After an exchange of multiple investigation dossiers with the Indian police authorities, the trial court was requested to give approval to obtain voice samples of the alleged commander and his deputies for comparison with the recorded voices. The court ruled that the consent of the accused should be obtained. Obviously, the suspects refused. Then a plea was submitted before the sessions court to authorise the investigators to take the voice samples despite the lack of consent. The plea was denied on account of there being no such provision in the Evidence Act or the antiterrorism law applicable at that time. The investigators then went in appeal before the High Court. That appeal, I believe, is still pending. The Fair Trial Act, 2013 caters for admissibility of such technical evidence. However, its application with retrospective effect is a moot point.
Ohh please! Obtaining voice samples is the issue now?! That is the difficulty in solving the case? You seriously think that is the hindrance if Pakistan is fully committed to solving 26/11 case?
The Mumbai case is quite unique: one incident with two jurisdictions and two trials. While the Indians managed to nab Ajmal Kasab and were able to obtain his confession to close the trial, proving conspiracy in a different jurisdiction is more complex and requires a far superior quality of evidence. Therefore, the legal experts from both sides need to sit together rather than sulk and point fingers.

Indian interlocutors, engaged during the talks between the then prime ministers of India and Pakistan in Egypt in 2009, had conceded that the Pakistani investigators had done a professional job in the indictment of seven perpetrators of the attack. However, the Pakistani authorities should not forget that the FIA declared various other facilitators and operatives as fugitives in the case. The trial will not be over with the disposal of those under arrest or on bail. Other missing links need to be uncovered after the absconders’ arrest.

This case will not be over soon.
I acknowledge the fact that professional investigation was done when I posted tha article. No wonder Indian officials also conceded the same, back in 2009. What happened in these 6 years? Where are the fugitives? How will anyone on terror charges get bail? I agree that in Pakistan law is afraid of extremists and they get bail sometimes. But is it so lax that they give birth to children while in jail? Is this not mocking Mumbai victims?

So basically you are contradicting your previous statement about the "silent majority" ... thats great.

No. I compared your dare with an appropriate challenge:
Let us play coin toss. Heads I get your house. Tails we just walk away. You want to play?

It is India's problem to deal with discontent among its people.

Or 1993 bomb blasts or support for NE separatists via erstwhile East Pakistan or Khalistan. The list just goes on and on. When you are engaged in proxy wars, there is no standard set of rules that you must follow. Pakistanis support, train, finance terrorist activities in J&K and also in other places whenever they get a chance. It is about time India took an offensive stance.
I agree completely and we shouldn't be covert on Baluchistan issue we should support them openly.

India's hypocrite and lying face finally coming out.

This news report should be given proper coverage in Pakistan and outside too. Let India gets exposed over spreading terrorism inside Pakistani soil more and more.

IMO in hindsight, India should have let Junagadh accede to Pakistan and then could have found a chance like Bangladesh. But the leaders then obviously would have better calculation in mind under the circumstances.

I completely agree with you here. There was no way Junagadh could have survived as a part of Pakistan within India, esp with a pro India population. In a few years, it would have merged with India. That would have given India more maneuverability elsewhere but then hindsight is always 20/20.

Last edited:
As for IOK.. well you have been learning for decades... and the insurgency is still there.. Pak flags are raised.. indian are burnt... our National anthem is sung .. your insulted... your troops are killed... so basically you are exactly where you started from...

And yet we still hold what you despearately covet.

1.3 billion humans will force themselves to live with that.

For too long, India stayed defensive with Pakistan for no tactical reason(except peace which was anyway a goner with the adversary).

I think though that India has finally accepted defeat and completely given up on the hope of a normal neighborly relationship.

Every government will make the correct noises now and play to the global gallery.

The pre partition generation of PMs is now past.

And with it the last vestige of any tug of nostalgic brotherhood.

Cheers, Doc

And yet we still hold what you despearately covet.

1.3 billion humans will force themselves to live with that.

I think though that India has finally accepted defeat and completely given up on the hope of a normal neighborly relationship.

Every government will make the correct noises now and play to the global gallery.

The pre partition generation of PMs is now past.

And with it the last vestige of any tug of nostalgic brotherhood.

Cheers, Doc

100% agreed with you - time's up.

Pakistan has to chart it's own course now - WITHOUT the Kashmir valley.

I think this is the 3rd Generation of Kashmiris under India right? I think by 5th the intensity of protest would be same as that of confederates against Yanks in 1940s.

Pakistan has been very vocal and supportive of 'freedom movements' in recent decades, I hope Pakistan is not opposed to the idea of supporting these freedom fighters in their fight for freedom.

After 68 years of Independence it is amply clear that there are very few countries which can force Pakistan to do anything and India has never been one of them.

You guys will do what you have always done - how beneficial it is that only time will tell
Elaborate your statement , ""there are very few countries which can force Pakistan to do anything and India has never been one of them."
Which countries have forced pakistan and in what ways?
Lets just hear that from pretentious Spectre before i reply back to ur posts.

100% agreed with you - time's up.

Pakistan has to chart it's own course now - WITHOUT the Kashmir valley.

I think this is the 3rd Generation of Kashmiris under India right? I think by 5th the intensity of protest would be same as that of confederates against Yanks in 1940s.
Yeah right!!!! Like a random internet guy will say this that Pakistan shud forget Kashmir valley and that will happen.

Siachen happened due to the ineptitude of those who negotiated at Simla - both sides.

The agreement read ..NJ 9842 and northwards. India occupied an area which was its own.

Retaliation for Junagadh ? Please read the standstill agreement Hari Singh signed with standstill agreement with Pakistan which Pak agreed upon yet sent its soldiers into J&K.

STANDSTILL AGREEMENT WITH INDIA AND PAKISTAN, AUGUST 12 1947 Identical telegrams were sen,' by the Prime Minister of Kashmir to Dominions of India and Pakistan on August I2 1947.

The text is as follows: "Jammu and Kashmir Government would welcome Standstill Agreements with India (Pakistan) on all matters Ion which these exist at present moment with outgoing Eiritish India Government. It is suggested that existing arrangements should continue pending settlement of details.

Reply from Government of Pakistan sent on Augusr I5 1947. "Your telegram of the 12th. The Government of Pakistan agree to have a Standstill Agreement and Kashmu for the continuance of the existing arrangements pending settlemen of details and formal execution.

Reply from Government of lndia: "Government of India wou:id be glad if you or some other Minister duly authorised in this behalf could fly to Delhi for negotiating Standstill Agreement between Kashmir Government and India dominion. Early action desirable to maintain intact exlsting agreements and administrative arrangements."

The representative of Kashmir did not visit Delhi and no Standstill Agreement was concluded between the State and the Dominion of India.

Intervention amounts to terrorism, isnt this Pak's stand all along with regards to BD ?

Khalistan ?

Sure, lets discuss.
Did u read the agreement u shared littered with typos sh1t? Read it again.

Secondly, tell me one thing has india ever produced this 'instrment of accession' -original document before any conflict resolving body?

What is interesting in this thred is that indians have cookedup lies that india supported mukhti bahni in response to some pakistan fanned NE insurgency. *round of applause for the ones who came up with the false narrative.

India's hypocrite and lying face finally coming out.

This news report should be given proper coverage in Pakistan and outside too. Let India gets exposed over spreading terrorism inside Pakistani soil more and more.
It's Not terrorism......Just like Hurriyat people, he too is a separatist....

The London-based Nawabzada Hyrbyair Marri is the leader of Free Balochistan Movement with a militant arm, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), and BLO, the political wing. “I hope to facilitate Nawabzada Marri’s visit to Delhi in near future,” Pardili told The Hindu.

Source: After azad Kashmir, India turns focus on Balochistan

Indian Terrorests Army and Terrorest RAW Agents now openely confessing that they are terror sponsoring country by showing and telling stories to world let them give feedback of their investment in returns with big profit margin plus extra intrests rate. Munh main Ram Ram bagal main Chhurri Quaid Ne Sahi kaha tha approx 100 years ago when he left All india Congress.

Did u read the agreement u shared littered with typos sh1t? Read it again.

Secondly, tell me one thing has india ever produced this 'instrment of accession' -original document before any conflict resolving body?

I have read it. Is there something you want to discuss or discuss typos ?

A conflict resolving authority such as ?

I have read it. Is there something you want to discuss or discuss typos ?

A conflict resolving authority such as ?
Uno or any such org. Or any party who was ever shown that original Doc.?

Typos was pointed out,that when u claim such statements to be some official ones, u dont post ones with such tons of typos .... cuz then they lose credibility....u need this to be explained before you?

Back
Top Bottom