What's new

India hopes to fly indigenous 90-seater aircraft in five years

Please don't take it as a ofence buddy,but where is the 'defence' in this article??Isn't this section India defence????

I don't know if u visit military forums regularly or not or aware of this project or not.

So plz. get updated its for u:

NAL is also expecting a demand of at least 150 military jets which will replace the current Antonov An-32 which are used in the Indian Air Force. The RTA-70 aircraft is planned to come in two versions – a shorter 70-90 seated and a long one with 80-100 seats. In both cases the plane will have a range of around 2,500km which is suitable for the longest sectors in India.

India’s NAL to build RTA-70 | Indian Defence

NAL1.JPG

NAL2.JPG

getAsset.aspx

Well thats quite true, because Indian civil aviation industry is all screwed up by foreign market, if something is beniifited by Indian R&D its the military, better to concentrate on it rather than try to steal the civilian market from Foreign vendors...

Exact same view of mine buddy.Can't agree more.
REGARDS....

Oops, that's what I meant, the overhead cabin spaces. Have you seen the prices most domestic airlines charges per luggage lately? It's like $15 -$15 depending on the airline company, besides Southwest.

Heheh well what I meant implementing this on aircraft...

17.+Lao+bus.+Look+at+the+luggages+in+the+top+of+the+bus%252C+indeed+there+are+some+scooters...+And+they+take+them+up+by+hand%2521%2521.JPG

Jokes apart... well this was the proposed inner concept for RTA-70 Propellor, not it has changed to Jet engine, they will come out with new design by 2012

RTA2.JPG

cabin1t.jpg

20100306.jpg

Heheh well what I meant implementing this on aircraft...

17.+Lao+bus.+Look+at+the+luggages+in+the+top+of+the+bus%252C+indeed+there+are+some+scooters...+And+they+take+them+up+by+hand%2521%2521.JPG

Jokes apart... well this was the proposed inner concept for RTA-70 Propellor, not it has changed to Jet engine, they will come out with new design by 2012

RTA2.JPG

cabin1t.jpg

20100306.jpg

Sweet! Looking good.

I don't know if u visit military forums regularly or not or aware of this project or not.

So plz. get updated its for u:

Sorry,did not know that.Now I don't have a problem.By the way,I thought we were developing the Il 218 for that.

^^^What a bizarre looking bird.

Oh well, its a good start :cheers:

35 years down the line, when i will be retired or on the verge of retirement. India will have everything, that we expects or talk about now a days...Congrats to all Indians and friends!!!:)

NAL is also expecting a demand of at least 150 military jets which will replace the current Antonov An-32 which are used in the Indian Air Force. The RTA-70 aircraft is planned to come in two versions – a shorter 70-90 seated and a long one with 80-100 seats. In both cases the plane will have a range of around 2,500km which is suitable for the longest sectors in India.
Why the hell Indian companies are building 2 military transport aircrafts in the same category ? Any how lets see who develops it first...

Any news on when SARAS is getting ready ?/ And i heard they will be replacing Droniers, so are their special versions like maritime surveillance for Saras too ?

Apparently, China's Y-20 will start its maiden flight next year.
Good if it gets ready on time and is available to us, we can also purchase them. I doubt China will say no, considering they consider us as their friend....

Back
Top Bottom