What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't even dare to compare the treatment you mete out to Indian minorities with a few unfortunate incidents in Pakistan.

We don't have over 140 armed secessionist groups in India running their own governments in many states.

I can, considering that your minorities after getting raped and kidnapped and forcefully converted run to India for help and justice and humanity. After all, these words don't exist in Pakistani dictionary. Just stop kidnapping, raping and forcefully converting your Hindus so they don't run here in India, and show that you might just have a little bit of humanity left in you and have not turned into a nation full of animals.

You can't even dare to compare the treatment you mete out to Indian minorities with a few unfortunate incidents in Pakistan.

We don't have over 140 armed secessionist groups in India running their own governments in many states.

Few unfortunate incidents? It's become almost a weekly thing with pakistani Hindus and Sikhs. And not one out of the many "secessionist groups" in India has held another nations' city hostage. You're just making yourself look like a complete fool :lol:

Chor ki daadi mein tinka? ..if you are concerned about human rights den open ur eyes and see the role of pakistan..

Blood of indian and paksitani is not different..and open threads on blauchistan etc...aapko apne sasural ki halat bi pta lagni chaiye.I wrote numbers for the troll who thanked your post ;)..he needed that numbers..

As 4 tibet--> China have no intention to get AP ..i thot u will speak about HR issues in tibet but again biased towards IA ..so :wave: and u dint answer about china occupying tibet?

IA is not less than bhagwan...agar aap 2 time ki roti kha rahi ho to IA karke..otherwise pakistanis to kahin bhi ghuss jaatey hai :lol: ..and they proved in 4 wars :)
That doesnt mean your army has licence to kill go on raping ,pillaging innocent civilians.
you are the one who have not seen my posts on baluchistan hen you are ignorant one here.
Again you are the ignorant one here wrt HR issue in tibet or elsewhere in china.search my posts.
Ji nahi agar main 2 time roti kha rahi hoon to woh mera kewal mera bhagaya hai that do rotis were written in my destiny.

can you name at least 10 secessionist groups?? enlighten us please.

What MFN status - has it been invoked yet.

A news coverage by an incoherent rant of an unknown web page is not an authority.
i'm not here to convince you. you are entitled to your opinion. I've simply stated GOIs and most indians' stand; development first, disputes need to wait.

And yet Pakistan is ranked worse than India in Global Peace Index and Failed States Index.

Stop bringing your hubby and your Kashmir dowry needs to the discussion and you would have been fine, otherwise expect similar replies :wave:

This is a defence forum, not some place where you can do your nautanki

It does not remain nautanki when you become personal and start insulting religious beliefs of others.

We have concerns about massive human rights violations committed by indian security forces and its effect on Pakistan.

Don't worry nothings happening in Baluchistan. I promise :angel:

let's come back to it in ten years. like i mentioned earlier, indians want to develop first. disputes can wait.
you're welcome to try. thankfully bullets are cheap.
freezing for 10 years doesnt mean that efforts too will freeze.bullets kon maang rahaha .im asking my right my dowry. ie kashmir.

I suggest everyone to ignore the known attention seeker. One day she'll claim something and the next day it'll be totally opposite. Just to divert the topic.

Anyways I hope relations between India and China improve. KRAIT summed it up perfectly in the first page. :tup:
tey kar de na igore.button hai ...click it.its just a matter of click.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom