What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lady just boils her blood while sitting on pdf :hitwall:

its not good for her health at all :/

Actually, both India and pakistban was created at the same time. Neither split from one another. Both were created out of British India.

Actually no. Emotional outbursts aside.

Read up on 天竺 as well as the pilgrimage of Xuanzang to India during the Tang Dynasty.

This lady just boils her blood while sitting on pdf :hitwall:

its not good for her health at all :/

Ignore it, she strives on diverting the topic.

Allah also granted bangladesh :lol: ..so allah ke naam pe mat mango....allh ka kuch bhi bharosa ni hai and u dont know the wishes of allah :) ..

Allah aapke kehne pe chalta to pta ni kya bana deta... kisi ki to galti hai :rofl:

toh kis k naam pe mange gomata k naam pe ???

Did i quote any numbers...its you who is jumping the gun here and giving out the numbers as if you are the one belong to guilty party that you needed to prove it.Waise bhi chor ki dhadi main tinka thats why it made you quote the numbers.

As for Tibet - it is china's territory even GoI has accepted as such.by that extension it makes AP aka south tibet as part of china which india had illegally occupied.

If you think i'm biased towards IA...yes i'm/i was/will always remain so.IA koi bhagwan nahi jo uski pooja karoon ya uske liye aarati gaaoon main.

Chor ki daadi mein tinka? ..if you are concerned about human rights den open ur eyes and see the role of pakistan..

Blood of indian and paksitani is not different..and open threads on blauchistan etc...aapko apne sasural ki halat bi pta lagni chaiye.I wrote numbers for the troll who thanked your post ;)..he needed that numbers..

As 4 tibet--> China have no intention to get AP ..i thot u will speak about HR issues in tibet but again biased towards IA ..so :wave: and u dint answer about china occupying tibet?

IA is not less than bhagwan...agar aap 2 time ki roti kha rahi ho to IA karke..otherwise pakistanis to kahin bhi ghuss jaatey hai :lol: ..and they proved in 4 wars :)

odd, the establishment of pakistan has decided to freeze the kashmir issue for a decade while it provides MFN status to india and develop economic ties.
News reports dont tell 100% truth.btw even if that news has some truth in ith it only says freezing the issue for 10 yrs no that pakistan has gifted it to India forever.

perhaps they finally recognized the folly of such moronic claims, or they got tired of begging. question now remains my fair lady, which way will you go??
There is no folly in claim it just you trying to look something else in the news report which exactly doesnt exists in it.And to question where we will go?so answer always remain same we 'll get kashmir till there is every drop of blood left in our bodies.

and Reds are not mad like you :) ....thats why i like chinese unlike pakistanis who did blunders after blunders and are suicidal..
Kaka don worry you have reds sitting right in the capital under the very noses of your GOI.

I suggest everyone to ignore the known attention seeker. One day she'll claim something and the next day it'll be totally opposite. Just to divert the topic.

Anyways I hope relations between India and China improve. KRAIT summed it up perfectly in the first page. :tup:

News reports dont tell 100% truth.btw even if that news has some truth in ith it only says freezing the issue for 10 yrs no that pakistan has gifted it to India forever.
let's come back to it in ten years. like i mentioned earlier, indians want to develop first. disputes can wait.
There is no folly in claim it just you trying to look something else in the news report which exactly doesnt exists in it.And to question where we will go?so answer always remain same we 'll get kashmir till there is every drop of blood left in our bodies.
you're welcome to try. thankfully bullets are cheap.

like earlier mentioned, disputes will have to wait. we need to develop the country first.

Interesting thought. The disputes will have to wait while India prepares and strengthens itself. What you are doing is instead of having a mindset to solve the issues peacefully, you are gaining time to improve your defence infrastructure and prepare to strike when you are capable to.

Gaining time to improve military related infrastructure, placing of additional weaponry and raising of additional mountain divisions and 2-3 strike corps against China in the NE and other places along China's border is what India is aiming at along India - China border.

The tri-service command at Andaman & Nicobar Islands is another example of your support to the American-Western Alliance against China in order to strategically surround and contain it. By gaining the capability to block Chinese trade zone in to Indian Ocean, IOR and through it to EU and Middle East and Africa clearly displays the true Indian intent.

The only thing is that India is not publicly stating that it has become a part of American effort aimed at China's containment. The military endeavours and politico-economic actions taken by India however, speak for themselves and reveal the opposite.

Mr Vajpayee, India's erstwhile PM, while informing the world leaders and countries as to why India conducted nuclear tests, clearly stated in his letter that India did it because of China. Many Indian defence ministers are on record to have stated that China is India's number one enemy.

Tell me what has changed so much since 1998, that India now says that it is not part of any anti-China alliance. Lying has become an Indian trait in international politics - why should any body believe you.

Interesting thought. The disputes will have to wait while India prepares and strengthens itself. What you are doing is instead of having a mindset to solve the issues peacefully, you are gaining time to improve your defence infrastructure and prepare to strike when you are capable to.

Gaining time to improve military related infrastructure, placing of additional weaponry and raising of additional mountain divisions and 2-3 strike corps against China in the NE and other places along China's border is what India is aiming at along India - China border.

The tri-service command at Andaman & Nicobar Islands is another example of your support to the American-Western Alliance against China in order to strategically surround and contain it. By gaining the capability to block Chinese trade zone in to Indian Ocean, IOR and through it to EU and Middle East and Africa clearly displays the true Indian intent.

The only thing is that India is not publicly stating that it has become a part of American effort aimed at China's containment. The military endeavours and politico-economic actions taken by India however, speak for themselves and reveal the opposite.

Mr Vajpayee, India's erstwhile PM, while informing the world leaders and countries as to why India conducted nuclear tests, clearly stated in his letter that India did it because of China. Many Indian defence ministers are on record to have stated that China is India's number one enemy.

Tell me what has changed so much since 1998, that India now says that it is not part of any anti-China alliance. Lying has become an Indian trait in international politics - why should any body believe you.

^defense preparations are necessary for strong nation. pakistan must do the same, and it does. no issues there.
the point of developing economic ties is that it makes us interdependent and less likely to go to war.
it gives both sides more incentive to solve issues peacefully. you can use the same logic for sino-indian and indo-pak affairs

I suggest everyone to ignore the known attention seeker. One day she'll claim something and the next day it'll be totally opposite. Just to divert the topic.

Anyways I hope relations between India and China improve. KRAIT summed it up perfectly in the first page. :tup:

You guys can't even differentiate between your elbows and the posteriors and have now started predicting geopolitical future.

Trying to become a Mutawwa for Indians on PDF is not the answer.

You guys can't even differentiate between your elbows and the posteriors and have now started predicting geopolitical future.

Trying to become a Mutawwa for Indians on PDF is not the answer.

Shall I get ice for that burned bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom