What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Red book PRC really wana be world power like usa then it has to nip all the prospective challengers in the bud it self like japan ,south korea,,india and keep these countries subservient to its wishes under its thumb so that arrogant hindus follows the orders just like they followed the orders from their british masters.

Thing is people of kashmir dont want to be part of india.thats why you need so many forces there to control it thats why world sees the mass graves there .When people themselves reject the treaty signed between the head of the states then treaty becomes null and void.

As for AP its part of tibet hence its the property of china which you have illegally occupied.

Bottom line is that India has no locus standi on the J&K and AP.you have occupied both illegally.

HAHAAA Delusional troll....

If its said by pakistanis then its ok ..they are feeded with lies from birth but i dint expect from you.
How many times you saw 200000 army controlling people..its for both china and paksitan otherwise ppl are handled by local police or crpf.WE dont have capacity to station troops in short interval or in urgency so we stationed them permanently.

and same goes here too ..china too occupied tibet since it was independent...

btw your biased behavior towards indian army forces is shown here n there....

Allah (swt) has confered us muslims with this land so it belongs to pakistan.
odd, the establishment of pakistan has decided to freeze the kashmir issue for a decade while it provides MFN status to india and develop economic ties.

perhaps they finally recognized the folly of such moronic claims, or they got tired of begging. question now remains my fair lady, which way will you go??

If Red book PRC really wana be world power like usa then it has to nip all the prospective challengers in the bud it self like japan ,south korea,,india and keep these countries subservient to its wishes under its thumb so that arrogant hindus follows the orders just like they followed the orders from their british masters.

and Reds are not mad like you :) ....thats why i like chinese unlike pakistanis who did blunders after blunders and are suicidal..

Ancient hindu king (pre-Islam) Arthashastra said befriend the far and attack the near to constantly grow in power. Don't be fooled by indians. They follow this strategy absolutely. The article is correct. Indians deep down want to beat China by teaming up with USA but they are scared right now because they have not yet developed their nuclear deterrence. So they are too scared to go fully hostile for now not due to kindness. This will change in 10 to 15 years.

Right now keep things on cold war level. Keep building our alliances in South Asia and string of pearls. When we are done with Japan, the indians will naturally submit.
Oh kakay tu tey wohi missile ke khail dabbon di tasweer post kiya kar woh behterar lagate hain teri post vich

(you better post those pics of empty missile boses and drums only those looks much better.in your posts.)

India and China have a pretty decent relationship overall. Except for the 1962 skirmish, things have been pretty stable between the two nations, and I feel that the relationship between the 2 countries will grow. As trade relations grow between the two countries, and more cultural exchange happens between the 2 populations, relations will improve more.

Currently the political relationship between India and China is one of competition, not one of hatred, so lets keep it that way :china:

Allah (swt) has confered us muslims with this land so it belongs to pakistan.As for you and you kashyap you both can go to allahbad and have dip in ganges on Jan 14th you directly go to swarg then.

Allah also granted bangladesh :lol: ..so allah ke naam pe mat mango....allh ka kuch bhi bharosa ni hai and u dont know the wishes of allah :) ..

Allah aapke kehne pe chalta to pta ni kya bana deta... kisi ki to galti hai :rofl:

Allah also granted bangladesh :lol: ..so allah ke naam pe mat mango....allh ka kuch bhi bharosa ni hai and u dont know the wishes of allah :) ..

Allah aapke kehne pe chalta to pta ni kya bana deta... kisi ki to galti hai :rofl:
the ajtr version of "allah ke naam pe dede baba" first it was Ak47s, now kashmir for dowry?
what's next, an indian job for the beloved?

Btw i'll get my dowry from india either kashmir or whole of india.it depends on you indians ......what you want to lose.

:lol: I thought you were against MCP traditions like dowry etc.... Or are those stands just matters of convenience ;) ??

When a pregnant woman speaks then its two souls speaks through her......and souls always tell you the reality.its upto you to realise the truth.

2 souls or 2 thousand.. nonsense stays non sense.. ;)

Thing is people of kashmir dont want to be part of india.thats why you need so many forces there to control it thats why world sees the mass graves there .When people themselves reject the treaty signed between the head of the states then treaty becomes null and void.

As for AP its part of tibet hence its the property of china which you have illegally occupied.

Bottom line is that India has no locus standi on the J&K and AP.you have occupied both illegally.

Is it possible that when you are pro India and Anti Pakistani it's actually you and when you are vice versa mode it's your husband going gun-ho on your account?

On Topic: India as mentioned by some senior members here need to understand the importance of strategic alliance as non-alinement philosophy is old and in many cases redundant since Soviet is not there anymore. India in actual has missed a golden chance in 1962 and the wounds though have healed, the scars still remain in the relationship. It is imperative that India embraces open countries like China, Sri Lanka, BD and Maldvies as it's strategic allies in the long run. I have categorically missed Pakistan (I lurve most of the Pakistani People) categorically due to the stress fact that their whole democracy is based on Anti India sentiments (with Education involved) and would never (in the very long run) to be pro India. Today I believe India needs to re-look at it's look west policy and rather focus on look North East, India and China working together can seriosuly bring the imminent prosperity to both pretty soon.

Allah (swt) has confered us muslims with this land so it belongs to pakistan.As for you and you kashyap you both can go to allahbad and have dip in ganges on Jan 14th you directly go to swarg then.

Obviously Allah wants Kashmir to stay with India. If Allah had wanted Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan, it would already have been a part of Pakistan. Or are you sugesting that even Allah is no match for the Indian Army and has to bow down before it ? :bunny:

On a side note, Allah definitely did not want Bangladesh to be a part of Pakistan, and cut Pakiland into half. You guys should ask Allah why he did that, and learn from your mistakes :bounce:

HAHAAA Delusional troll....

If its said by pakistanis then its ok ..they are feeded with lies from birth but i dint expect from you.
How many times you saw 200000 army controlling people..its for both china and paksitan otherwise ppl are handled by local police or crpf.WE dont have capacity to station troops in short interval or in urgency so we stationed them permanently.

and same goes here too ..china too occupied tibet since it was independent...

btw your biased behavior towards indian army forces is shown here n there....
Did i quote any numbers...its you who is jumping the gun here and giving out the numbers as if you are the one belong to guilty party that you needed to prove it.Waise bhi chor ki dhadi main tinka thats why it made you quote the numbers.

As for Tibet - it is china's territory even GoI has accepted as such.by that extension it makes AP aka south tibet as part of china which india had illegally occupied.

If you think i'm biased towards IA...yes i'm/i was/will always remain so.IA koi bhagwan nahi jo uski pooja karoon ya uske liye aarati gaaoon main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom