What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that when you are pro India and Anti Pakistani it's actually you and when you are vice versa mode it's your husband going gun-ho on your account?
No.Reason is My hubby cant be as patient as i'm.He cant and will never tolerate BS from indians.

On Topic: India as mentioned by some senior members here need to understand the importance of strategic alliance as non-alinement philosophy is old and in many cases redundant since Soviet is not there anymore. India in actual has missed a golden chance in 1962 and the wounds though have healed, the scars still remain in the relationship. It is imperative that India embraces open countries like China, Sri Lanka, BD and Maldvies as it's strategic allies in the long run. I have categorically missed Pakistan (I lurve most of the Pakistani People) categorically due to the stress fact that their whole democracy is based on Anti India sentiments (with Education involved) and would never (in the very long run) to be pro India. Today I believe India needs to re-look at it's look west policy and rather focus on look North East, India and China working together can seriosuly bring the imminent prosperity to both pretty soon.
All are fine but india has to relinquish control of disputed territories it has occupied illegally.

Obviously Allah wants Kashmir to stay with India. If Allah had wanted Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan, it would already have been a part of Pakistan. Or are you sugesting that even Allah is no match for the Indian Army and has to bow down before it ? :bunny:

On a side note, Allah definitely did not want Bangladesh to be a part of Pakistan, and cut Pakiland into half. You guys should ask Allah why he did that, and learn from your mistakes :bounce:
Kashmir is my Dowry............

^defense preparations are necessary for strong nation. pakistan must do the same, and it does. no issues there.
the point of developing economic ties is that it makes us interdependent and less likely to go to war.
it gives both sides more incentive to solve issues peacefully. you can use the same logic for sino-indian and indo-pak affairs

Please keep your incentives to your self. We prepare because you have around 80% of your forces deployed against Pakistan.

We also have serious concerns regarding ill treatment of your minorities and it directly effects us.

We want that the international commons are kept free of any attempted blockades, on ground and at sea. Developing such capability by India is a concern for us and the rest of the free world.

Spread your ahimsa to those who who do not understand your true motives.

Please keep your incentives to your self. We prepare because you have around 80% of your forces deployed against Pakistan.

We also have serious concerns regarding ill treatment of your minorities and it directly effects us.

We want that the international commons are kept free of any attempted blockades, on ground and at sea. Developing such capability by India is a concern for us and the rest of the free world.

By "we" you mean India. Because last time I checked, Hindus from Pakistan were running to India because of the treatment they get in Pakistan, not the other way around.

apparently GOP and pindi think otherwise, going by the MFN status, freezing of kashmir issue for a decade etc.
but i respect your right to your opinion. :tup:

Assuming but not accepting that Minorities are ill treated...how come it effects pakistan??

Well they've got to be deployed somewhere :lol: After all we HAVE fought four wars with you :P

And don't worry about our minorities. Even after major riots none of them had gone to pakistan. The same cannot be said with your country however. It's like a weekly thing.

No more terrorists in India please :lol:
@Abhishek and all other indians

......you all are dealing with my posts so you posts has to be direct and addressed to me and me alone.....dont drag my hubby,or my baby or any other family member of mine be in india or in pak into your post.......

You all are educated enough to keep that minimum decency in your posts by not draging families here or calling my hubby a terrorist.

By "we" you mean India. Because last time I checked, Hindus from Pakistan were running to India because of the treatment they get in Pakistan, not the other way around.

You can't even dare to compare the treatment you mete out to Indian minorities with a few unfortunate incidents in Pakistan.

We don't have over 140 armed secessionist groups in India running their own governments in many states.

@Abhishek and all other indians

......you all are dealing with my posts so you posts has to be direct and addressed to me and me alone.....dont drag my hubby,or my baby or any other family member of mine be in india or in pak into your post.......

You all are educated enough to keep that minimum decency in your posts by not draging families here or calling my hubby a terrorist.

Stop bringing your hubby and your Kashmir dowry needs to the discussion and you would have been fine, otherwise expect similar replies :wave:

This is a defence forum, not some place where you can do your nautanki

apparently GOP and pindi think otherwise, going by the MFN status, freezing of kashmir issue for a decade etc.
but i respect your right to your opinion. :tup:

What MFN status - has it been invoked yet.

A news coverage by an incoherent rant of an unknown web page is not an authority.

Chor ulata Kotwal ko dat raha hai , First see minority of Pakistan which affect India. Don't blame us if few "Gujarat" repeated in India again. they way hindus,sikh,christen are vanishing,killing,kidnapping in pak it's definitely going to affect India.

No wonder if Extremist Hindus stand against this double policy of Muslims who destroying minorities in their country and same religion people BARK about "secularism" where they are in minority country like india.

Assuming but not accepting that Minorities are ill treated...how come it effects pakistan??

We have concerns about massive human rights violations committed by indian security forces and its effect on Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom