What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya we know as usual like extremist Muslim , He will blow himself in some Indian Hotel or train and will take some hundred Indian to "Jannat" to Enjoy 72 virgin(feeling jealousy ??? )....:lol::rofl:
Ek aur post family par.....:angry:

yes we saw how well that Muslim unity works in 71

Funniest is when Pakistanis talk about how they treat all races equally because thats what Islam teaches, despite the fact that Bangladeshis were ethnically cleansed by them. Pakistanis must be really bad at practicing Islam :angel:

On the other hand, India has much more diversity racially than them, but we are still one nation with no instance of ethnic cleansing ever in our history...

hmmmm....... Then first word from her mouth will be "KAFIR". ....:angry:
Whats wrong with that.........even my parents are kafir= non-believer...nothing so abusive.Its like saying "son","beta","Putr","koduku" etc in different languages...........

Firstly, never have I insulted Muslims. Pakistan does not equal all Muslims. Pakistanis are terrorists, while most other Muslims are not. One of my closest friends here in Canada is an Iranian Muslim. I also have many Arab and Bangladeshi friends who are Muslims, but also very moderate and peaceful in their outlook. Sadly the same con't be said of Pakistanis.

This is a common Indian answer - we have a Sikh PM, a Muslim Vice President, a Sikh Army Chief, a Christian defence minister and whatever else.

And I have many Muslim friends and Christian friends and Pakistani friends and Bangladeshi friends.

Tell me, has this changed your religiously bigoted approach.

Stop bringing your hubby and your Kashmir dowry needs to the discussion and you would have been fine, otherwise expect similar replies :wave:

This is a defence forum, not some place where you can do your nautanki
biggest nautanki baaz are the indians..when they cant get words to anwer they start abusing family members.

i don't recall ridiculing any family member. would you mind keeping a minimum level of sound logic in your posts.
go check your post on 2nd page.

Funniest is when Pakistanis talk about how they treat all races equally because thats what Islam teaches, despite the fact that Bangladeshis were ethnically cleansed by them. Pakistanis must be really bad at practicing Islam :angel:

On the other hand, India has much more diversity racially than them, but we are still one nation with no instance of ethnic cleansing ever in our history...

You are one not nation - you are an entity which is forcefully kept together by the force of your aggressively used security forces which have massively violated the human rights and have killed lakhs of your supposedly own innocent men, women and children.

This is a common Indian answer - we have a Sikh PM, a Muslim Vice President, a Sikh Army Chief, a Christian defence minister and whatever else.

And I have many Muslim friends and Christian friends and Pakistani friends and Bangladeshi friends.

Tell me, has this changed your religiously bigoted approach.

Saying something about Pakistan is not a religious attack. There is a difference between saying Muslims are bad vs Pakistanis are bad. I was referring to the latter point...

You are one not nation - you are an entity which is forcefully kept together by the force of your aggressively used security forces which have massively violated the human rights and have killed lakhs of your supposedly own innocent men, women and children.

Why are you talking about Pakistan?

In Muslims, isn't Mehar given by the Groom's side.. So are you implying that Pakistan needs to return the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir back to India as your Mehar ?? ;)
who is asking the meher?????trying to be clever by half...i'm asking my dowry not meher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom