What's new

India Has to be Paitent with Pakistan

LMAO. A measly acumen? I feel so insulted... NOT. How about you answer my question? Why should I waste my time countering you? By not countering my post you have proved YOUR acumen to be "measly".

Your threats don't scare anyone, Pakistani or not. Go back to BRF kid.

By the way, who cares if Indian government implements the crap you pulled out of your stupid ***? Pakistan has faced far worse, wars with a numerically superior adversary, and has never capitulated. Now Pakistan's military is not only professional and competant, but nuclear armed also. If you idiots want to start a war, go ahead - you had better be prepared to reap the whirlwind.

Lol how very silly of you'll! To ask me to go back to BR or whatever that is in your Pakistani parlance!

Just wait and watch, we took away your East Pakistan and made it a new country, now the times come again for another round of slicing and dicing! We have the means to do that and we are already doing that!! You can do nothing about it, except make loud noises about your nukes and army.

Where was your almighty army when we routed & sliced you in '71? Where was your navy when our navy blasted Karachi port? Where was your army when we shooed those rabid dogs from Kargil? Where was your PAF when we downed your Atlantique? Lol the world court of justice didnt even admit your case against India!

Why dont you accept the fact that Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism created by your own institutions!! Instead of curbing that menace and moving forward to becoming a developed country, all you can do is make loud noises about your (made with stolen tech - lol your father of the bomb was a thief!) 'nuculear' bombs and lie with a white face on how you are a democratic country and helping in the fight against terrorism!!

And hey you war mongering country, we all know you are itching for war, just so that your army and ISI can give your home grown terrorists a breather, to divert the worlds attention from your awful terrorist support network, and cry about how a vastly big neighbor is bullying you, and basically boost your hurt tiny little confidence! Lol and now you are pissed off because India is not attacking? Cant scratch where it itches the most...rofl..how irritating for you!!

Why dont you go back to your stupid madrasas and learn more religious hate mongering!! Isnt that what Pakistan is best at? Indoctrinating the western Pakistani origin muslims and inciting them for violence in their respective countries? And then blaming the western countries saying its their own home grown terrorists! There are evidences about the London bombers that they visited madrasas in Pakistan before they murdered people. Thats the best export from Pakistan!

LOL... Heil Pakistan, the country of HATERS!!

Last edited:
And hey you war mongering country, we all know you are itching for war, just so that your army and ISI can give your home grown terrorists a breather, to divert the worlds attention from your awful terrorist support network, and cry about how a vastly big neighbor is bullying you, and basically boost your hurt tiny little confidence! Lol and now you are pissed off because India is not attacking? Cant scratch where it itches the most...rofl..how irritating for you!!

Why dont you go back to your stupid madrasas and learn more religious hate mongering!! Isnt that what Pakistan is best at? Indoctrinating the western Pakistani origin muslims and inciting them for violence in their respective countries? And then blaming the western countries saying its their own home grown terrorists! There are evidences about the London bombers that they visited madrasas in Pakistan before they murdered people. Thats the best export from Pakistan!

LOL... Heil Pakistan, the country of HATERS!!

Take your BS somewhere else you hate mongering hindutva troll! :wave:

A message to all Indian guests: You're tollerated and respected here, given the right to share your opinion, ask questions and be critical of Pakistan but there's a limit to all that. Don't ever mistake our leniency for weakness and think twice before you post anything like this ever again!

Neo

Don't join in the trolling or encourage them - Neo did not speak out of turn or conjure information/stats out of thin air, as El Nino did.

Aggy bhai, relax...you are mistaken. Here, let me clarify my post.

I am not encouraging or joining the trolling. There is no such intention.

I am not in support/against in hanmya's or Neo's views in this case or claiming he is speaking out of turn or conjure misinformation et al.

When two people argue over something and both parties are not stepping down, then the situation would eventually turn very ugly. So I am suggesting hanmya to stand down.

Neo is an administrator, therefore he has authority here...is that not correct?. Administrators and moderators such as yourself has the power to infract and ban people whenever necessary and I presume your infraction/banning decisions are final...at least to the extent that regular members cannot challenge except other admins and moderators...is that not correct?.

That is what I meant with my post.

Pakistan Zindabad!!!...Pakistan Zindabad indeed...don't you agree Aggy?. :)

...Pakistan, the country of HATERS!!

LOL. You write a rant full of hatred against Pakistan, then you call Pakistan the country of haters? :lol: Thank you Neo for banning this stupid kid.

pakistan was a very safe country until USSR invaded afghanistan and the whole world used pakistan as a conduit for weaponizing the now taliban . This single event in the history of our planet has changed the world.
the second event wa 9/11.But this would not have happened if the USSR invasion had not taken place.

Back
Top Bottom