What's new

India has to accept China's presence in 'exclusive' areas:

Thats what he is saying ie accept Chinese exclusive presence in AP.....

Have u developed comprehension problems, read my post again, i never said India gift AP to China like the way Pak gifted Askai Chin...:)

No Indian Govt. Can survive even a single year if the planned to gift AP to China...:lol:

Ok Mr. Salman Khurshid let start with accepting China's exclusive presence in areas like south tibet(arunachal pradesh) and askai chin.I always say that indian men ruling delhi never had spine right from nehru onwards. And they never disappoint me by proving my contentions about their gutless earthworm like life.
India needs a woman ruler to rule these spineless creatures.

China has no presence in Arunachal Pradesh, FYI

Have u developed comprehension problems, read my post again, i never said India gift AP to China like the way Pak gifted Askai Chin...:)

No Indian Govt. Can survive even a single year if the planned to gift AP to China...:lol:

Wrong, Pakistan never gifted Aksai Chin to China. China gobbled that part in the late 50s. China presented some parts of what it calls Northern Territories to China

They also elect some radical hinduvatas, does that rule apply to their logic too? you elect guys who say Kashmir should be off the table and India and pakistan should move forward on other matters, but you protest that too here

Depends who says it and who is listening.....I'm sure you'll agree that India is in no position to dictate to any of it's neighbours. !!

I'm commenting based on MEA's statement......:tongue:

Where did he say or imply such a thing?

Statement is by India foreign minister. And he is talking about Hindutva BS about Pakistan.

It doesn't even make any sense even by Indian standards.

China has no presence in Arunachal Pradesh, FYI

Wrong, Pakistan never gifted Aksai Chin to China. China gobbled that part in the late 50s. China presented some parts of what it calls Northern Territories to China

U flase flager stop jumping up n down what do u think we haven't noticed what ur doing on different threads on PDF lately...:angry:

Just for ur info Pak has already relinquished its claim on Askai Chin part of its beloved Kashmir to China as a goodwill gesture n treats it as a part of China...:lol:

Depends who says it and who is listening.....I'm sure you'll agree that India is in no position to dictate to any of it's neighbours. !!

they don't have to dictate, they just have the upper hand. be it AP or Kashmir. I'm sure you will agree...

they don't have to dictate, they just have the upper hand. be it AP or Kashmir. I'm sure you will agree...

The same mentality existed elsewhere and the not to mention the psyche of the current subject.

Ok Mr. Salman Khurshid let start with accepting China's exclusive presence in areas like south tibet(arunachal pradesh) and askai chin.I always say that indian men ruling delhi never had spine right from nehru onwards. And they never disappoint me by proving my contentions about their gutless earthworm like life.
India needs a woman ruler to rule these spineless creatures.

we already had women ruler but now pakistan needs it badly coz your spineless like government officials too can be seen here and there moving around.( your our so called ex President musharraf sahab , ex PM sharif sahab and many more countless people.)

as far as accepting china's exclusive presence in SCS yes chinese are in great number ( no 1 populated country ) so in that context china is big and we are ready to accept it.. :tup::tup::tup:

we already had women ruler but now pakistan needs it badly coz your spineless like government officials too can be seen here and there moving around.( your our so called ex President musharraf sahab , ex PM sharif sahab and many more countless people.)
you need again.......Indira type.Indian men are incapable to rule and they all have proved it.

as far as accepting china's exclusive presence in SCS yes chinese are in great number ( no 1 populated country ) so in that context china is big and we are ready to accept it.. :tup::tup::tup:
Chinese exclusive right on Arunachal pradesh aka south tibet and askai chin.
As for SCS none can question chinese right over it not even india or usa.

get your facts right buddy.. Arunachal pradesh is our state. who cares what chinese chinks claim or shows in their MAPS.

TIBET will soon be a seperate and liberated state from chinese hegemony .

SCS is not a chinese property at all. vietnam , indonesia , taiwan , japan all are fed up by these childish and bullying act of China. now it is china who will have to suffer and in long run pakistan will have to pay the price of your chinis sins..

Firstly may i remind you that you are addressing a lady there secondly i hope you don't make a living from making predictions since it's your external minister who is now realising the role China is destined to play in the region........simply put......if you can't beat them, then join them. !!!

What a Baffoon our foreign minister is :lol:

Lol Pakistan gifted Aksai chin. :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom