What's new

India has to accept China's presence in 'exclusive' areas:

This is hilarious!

Basically China is annexing small parts of India that belonged to them before, and the Hindus are.... doing what exactly?

I second you
My country has millions of Poor people which are needed to be pulled out of poverty fast
Believe me Except a few Internet warriors & our Crazy Media majority of Indians want Good relations with China

China's growth Story is Admired by many in India

Yes, we are both developing, both have things to improve, to learn. For me, I really do not want to engage in the dispute trap that is set up by others. That will be stupid.

First u get ur facts right, as by ur logic Pak never controlled Indian side of Kashmir then why u guys keep claiming it.

U relinquished ur claim for Askai Chin(a part of KASHMIR) for sake of favours from China.

There was no hu-ha in Pak when China occupied Kashmir or subjugates Ugher Muslims or even when Pakistanis themselves went hunting for East Pakistani Muslims.

Then why its for Kashmir n Kashmiris???
The answer is simple all this Muslim Brotherhood is BS what Pakistan wants is the land thats all. As it has important water resources and has easy access to China.

Then , probably , instead of trying to derail the thread by bringing in irrelevant things , you can concentrate on the topic at hand . First of all , there was no need to mention Pakistan since it is off topic here .

Second , if you had made a mistake , then instead of admitting it , you kept piling up on it , how hard is it to understand that Pakistan never controlled Aksai Chin , India did until '62 . Then , kiddo , how did we lost it to the Chinese if we never had that part ? :azn:

Get the name right , next . Its Aksai Chin - you can use your favorite Wikipedia for it . Pakistan never claimed that area since it doesn't recognize the Mcmahon Line , but the Macartney-macdonald line . Now , go google both and understand the difference .

For the hu hu and Kashmiris and water dispute and Pakistani intentions , you can create another thread instead of ruining this one .

This is not a bad ideea ,India must accept chinese presence because the chinese have noble souls and they're not savage conquerors,i don't understand what's this fuss all about.

So you are using the same logic as some Indian used wrt Russians!

and 50% of those internet warriors are false flagger pakistanies!

Really , is it so ? So , did you conduct a survey and make a detailed analysis of the IP records on the forum before making this stupid comment ? :azn:

This is hilarious!

Basically China is annexing small parts of India that belonged to them before, and the Hindus are.... doing what exactly?

Yes, actually, China has many territorial dispute with many neighbors...many of the territorial is belonged to China and our government has compromised to a large extent. China politicians do not want cause trouble...that is usually they did, so many neighbors started to poke...

Then , probably , instead of trying to derail the thread by bringing in irrelevant things , you can concentrate on the topic at hand . First of all , there was no need to mention Pakistan since it is off topic here .

Second , if you had made a mistake , then instead of admitting it , you kept piling up on it , how hard is it to understand that Pakistan never controlled Aksai Chin , India did until '62 . Then , kiddo , how did we lost it to the Chinese if we never had that part ? :azn:

Get the name right , next . Its Aksai Chin - you can use your favorite Wikipedia for it . Pakistan never claimed that area since it doesn't recognize the Mcmahon Line , but the Macartney-macdonald line . Now , go google both and understand the difference .

For the hu hu and Kashmiris and water dispute and Pakistani intentions , you can create another thread instead of ruining this one .

Uncle plz go n read ur own history first, Pakistan untill 1963 had been claiming Aksai Chin. Its only in 1963 Pakistan signed an agreement with China to relinqiush its claim on that part KASHMIR.

But nothing surprising here, as a Pakistani, living in denial is a birth right for u.

Do u even know the difference between Macartney-macdonald line n the area actually claimed n controlled by China Mr.Junior TT???:what:

Now use ur friend wiki to educate urself before u start ranting again.:wave:

I thought it was India who claimed Aksai Chin,maybe I m wrong,now I understand that India is never part of this issue.

But nothing surprising here, as a Pakistani, living in denial is a birth right for u.

Do u even know the difference between Macartney-macdonald line n the area actually claimed n controlled by China Mr.Junior TT???:what:

Refrain from this , the mods may not be too lenient on ad hominem attacks .

Read my own history ? :D Nay , I know it well enough not to misspell spellings and mistake things . I wasn't the one claiming the Aksai Chin to be in Pakistan's control ever .

Comprehension problems , perhaps ?

Pakistan never claimed the Aksai Chin officially , the maps back then included every part of Kashmir administered by the Indians , find me an official statement by the Govt of Pakistan claiming the specific areas in question , even the 1963 border agreement follows the Mccartney-Mcdonald Line , not the Mcmahon line . The agreement doesn't mention any sort of relinquishing of claims by Islamabad , the copy is available on the public domain for you to read and enlighten your mind . As for the Chinese claim and administration , the Line of Actual Control closely follows the Mcdonald Line . :azn:

But , how is it even related to the thread in the first place ?

I thought it was India who claimed Aksai Chin,maybe I m wrong,now I understand that India is never part of this issue.

Then , you have no dispute , I presume , in such case ?

Aksai Chin

The Johnson Line

W. H. Johnson, a civil servant with the Survey of India proposed the "Johnson Line" in 1865, which put Aksai Chin in Kashmir.[7] This was the time of the Dungan revolt, when China did not control Xinjiang, so this line was never presented to the Chinese.[7] Johnson presented this line to the Maharaja of Kashmir, who then claimed the 18,000 square kilometres contained within,[7] and by some accounts territory further north as far as the Sanju Pass in the Kun Lun Mountains. Johnson's work was severely criticized for gross inaccuracies, with description of his boundary as "patently absurd".[8] Johnson was reprimanded by the British Government and resigned from the Survey.[7][8][9] The Maharajah of Kashmir apparently sent a few soldiers to man the abandoned fort at Shahidulla (modern-day Xaidulla) at one point, by the time most sources placed Shahidulla and the upper Karakash River firmly within the territory of Xinjiang (see accompanying map). According to Francis Younghusband, who explored the region in the late 1880s, there was only an abandoned fort and not one inhabited house at Shahidulla when he was there - it was just a convenient staging post and a convenient headquarters for the nomadic Kirghiz.[10] The abandoned fort had apparently been built a few years earlier by the Kashmiris.[11] In 1878 the Chinese had reconquered Xinjiang, and by 1890 they already had Shahidulla before the issue was decided.[7] By 1892, China had erected boundary markers at Karakoram Pass.[8]

In 1897 a British military officer, Sir John Ardagh, proposed a boundary line along the crest of the Kun Lun Mountains north of the Yarkand River.[12] At the time Britain was concerned at the danger of Russian expansion as China weakened, and Ardagh argued that his line was more defensible. The Ardagh line was effectively a modification of the Johnson line, and became known as the "Johnson-Ardagh Line".
The Macartney-Macdonald Line

In the 1890s Britain and China were allies and Britain was principally concerned that Aksai Chin not fall into Russian hands.[7] In 1899, when China showed an interest in Aksai Chin, Britain proposed a revised boundary, initially suggested by George Macartney,[8] which put most of Aksai Chin in Chinese territory.[7] This border, along the Karakoram Mountains, was proposed and supported by British officials for a number of reasons. The Karakoram Mountains formed a natural boundary, which would set the British borders up to the Indus River watershed while leaving the Tarim River watershed in Chinese control, and Chinese control of this tract would present a further obstacle to Russian advance in Central Asia.[9] The British presented this line to the Chinese in a Note by Sir Claude MacDonald. The Chinese did not respond to the Note, and the British took that as Chinese acquiescence.[7] This line, known as the Macartney-MacDonald line, is approximately the same as the current Line of Actual Control.[7]
1899 to 1947

Both the Johnson-Ardagh and the Macartney-MacDonald lines were used on British maps of India.[7] Until at least 1908, the British took the Macdonald line to be the boundary,[13] but in 1911, the Xinhai Revolution resulted in the collapse of central power in China, and by the end of World War I, the British officially used the Johnson Line. However they took no steps to establish outposts or assert actual control on the ground.[8] In 1927, the line was adjusted again as the government of British India abandoned the Johnson line in favor of a line along the Karakoram range further south.[8] However, the maps were not updated and still showed the Johnson Line.[8]

When British officials learned of Soviet officials surveying the Aksai Chin for Sheng Shicai, warlord of Xinjiang in 1940-1941, they again advocated the Johnson Line.[7] At this point the British had still made no attempts to establish outposts or control over the Aksai Chin, nor was the issue ever discussed with the governments of China or Tibet, and the boundary remained undemarcated at India's independence.[7][8]

even Aksai Chin was an issue,it was an issue between China and Britain ,don't see where India comes in here.

Pakistanis are so happy,,,i find less chini on this thread ,,,,,,,

On topic ,,,,I support China ,,,pls blow up the Mantralaya in delhi,,,Half of the problems will be solved,

Read my own history ? :D Nay , I know it well enough not to misspell spellings and mistake things . I wasn't the one claiming the Aksai Chin to be in Pakistan's control ever .

Comprehension problems , perhaps ?

Pakistan never claimed the Aksai Chin officially , the maps back then included every part of Kashmir administered by the Indians , find me an official statement by the Govt of Pakistan claiming the specific areas in question , even the 1963 border agreement follows the Mccartney-Mcdonald Line , not the Mcmahon line . The agreement doesn't mention any sort of relinquishing of claims by Islamabad , the copy is available on the public domain for you to read and enlighten your mind . As for the Chinese claim and administration , the Line of Actual Control closely follows the Mcdonald Line . :azn:

But , how is it even related to the thread in the first place ?

When did i ever said that Pakistan ever controlled Aksai Chin, i only said that u stopped claiming Aksai Chin as part of Kashmir as u accepted it as a part of China to get into CCP's good books.:)

N FYI Mcdonald Line stops at Karakoroms itself but Chinese r way more into Kashmir n claim a much bigger portion as Aksai Chin n Pakistan has agreed to forgone it.

This proves the hypocrisy of ur Kashmir cause no matter how much u deny.

For the bold part, i just replied to ur quote but it was u who started this debate by quoting a Single Line from my year old post.

When did i ever said that Pakistan ever controlled Aksai Chin, i only said that u stopped claiming Aksai Chin as part of Kashmir as u accepted it as a part of China to get into CCP's good books.:)

This is your post , which I quoted .

Have u developed comprehension problems, read my post again, i never said India gift AP to China like the way Pak gifted Askai Chin...:)

Neither claimed nor controlled , hence cant be gifted to anyone .

Now , do not argue against the sun . You can make a new thread for all the Kashmir related discussion . Any further Pakistani topics and I will be forced to report the post .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom