What's new

India has to accept China's presence in 'exclusive' areas:

Lol Pakistan gifted Aksai chin. :rofl:

I think he talking about this

The Opposition People's Democratic Party has drawn a map that showed Aksai Chin in China fuelling a controversy and inviting a strong condemnation from Jammu and Kashmir [ Images ] Chief Minister Omar Abdullah [ Images ] who said "gifting away" of state's territory will be not be acceptable.

The map displayed by PDP during a power point presentation on Saturday showed Aksai Chin and Karakoram region painted in red and part of China and ****************** Kashmir (***) in green.

The depiction of the map is seen as an acceptance of the occupation of these areas-- which formed part of the erstwhile J and K -- by the respective countries. India [ Images ] considers these areas to be part of its territory.

"It is up to the PDP how they would want to clear this (map). I don not think it is acceptable to any one that part of state's territory is gifted away like this," Omar said.

The Chief Minister, however, said that he was in favour of making the borders irrelevant that would ensure free trade and travel between the sides of divided state. PDP 'gifts' Aksai Chin to China, gets thrashed - Rediff.com India News

U flase flager stop jumping up n down what do u think we haven't noticed what ur doing on different threads on PDF lately...:angry:

Just for ur info Pak has already relinquished its claim on Askai Chin part of its beloved Kashmir to China as a goodwill gesture n treats it as a part of China...:lol:

What did i say that makes me aq false flager? IMO, you are one of those internet savvy pseudo-nationalists.

I wish his comments on SAARC could open the gate for China to enter and ignite the bloc's real Economic potential, a bloc comprising half the world population.

every Indian muslim is a Pakistani unless otherwise he/she proves it by singing vandematram.

and every southasia is a hindustani unless he goes for complete blood transfusion...i believe u got what i said

Nay , you lost it to Chinese in the ' 62 war , get your facts straight , Pakistan has never controlled Aksai Chin ever .

First u get ur facts right, as by ur logic Pak never controlled Indian side of Kashmir then why u guys keep claiming it.

U relinquished ur claim for Askai Chin(a part of KASHMIR) for sake of favours from China.

There was no hu-ha in Pak when China occupied Kashmir or subjugates Ugher Muslims or even when Pakistanis themselves went hunting for East Pakistani Muslims.

Then why its for Kashmir n Kashmiris???
The answer is simple all this Muslim Brotherhood is BS what Pakistan wants is the land thats all. As it has important water resources and has easy access to China.

This is not a bad ideea ,India must accept chinese presence because the chinese have noble souls and they're not savage conquerors,i don't understand what's this fuss all about.

This is not a bad ideea ,India must accept chinese presence because the chinese have noble souls and they're not savage conquerors,i don't understand what's this fuss all about.

mate, you just crossed the line on the current world 'true' designation of moral identity for China and Chinese, as we are labelled as 'brutal', 'communists', 'dictator' and some sort of 'warmonger' in nature```:D

as far as this case is concerned, since Indians are considered by themselves as 'saint' 'incredible' and 'peace-loving', in short, it is another extremity moral standard in reference with China, so any sort of fuss alone the boarders must be the 'mis-conduct' from the 'veil' Chinese by the 'rightful' definition

Another post to intensify China India dispute. Actually, nobody wants fight and trouble all the time.

I second you
My country has millions of Poor people which are needed to be pulled out of poverty fast
Believe me Except a few Internet warriors & our Crazy Media majority of Indians want Good relations with China

China's growth Story is Admired by many in India

I second you
My country has millions of Poor people which are needed to be pulled out of poverty fast
Believe me Except a few Internet warriors & our Crazy Media majority of Indians want Good relations with China

China's growth Story is Admired by many in India

and 50% of those internet warriors are false flagger pakistanies!
don't worry , the india-china dispute is a dispute between the govts , not the people.

I wish his comments on SAARC could open the gate for China to enter and ignite the bloc's real Economic potential, a bloc comprising half the world population.

SAARC was introduced by Bangladesh but sad part is both India and Pakistan did not response that much

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom