What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, let's explore your logic for a second.

You claim that Pakistan is a "suicidal" nation. Who in 2011 also happen to have the fastest growing stockpile of nuclear weapons on the planet.

Then we all know about 1971, when India turned Pakistan into their eternal enemy by splitting them.

How is that NOT suicidal on the part of India? Welcome aboard. :D

you'll do well in reading the history of your bed fellow, there's not a whole lot of it.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Created,armed trained mutki bhani b...ds.
Tried sindhudesh proxy.
Pashtunistan.
BLA.
1962-war with india.
LTTE
Maoists in nepal.
Support exile tibet govt.
Occupied IOK.

All these r acts of war.

@sindu.. come up with facts n arguements.

look up selective amnesia, you and your comrades seem to suffer from it

you'll do well in reading the history of your bed fellow, there's not a whole lot of it.

Well you claim that Pakistan is a "suicidal" nation, and they are also a nation with a huge number of nuclear weapons.

Now what does that make India, the one on the receiving end?

1959 - India hosted our largest separatist group, despite all the "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" promises.
1962 - Indian Forward Policy to take Chinese land.

I'm not sure how we were supposed to respond to that?

did we push 80,000 troops into Tibet or Aksai Chin? no and we gave shelter to the Tibetans who fled from oppression i consider it a just humanitarian stand Tibetans are not bombing your cities or kidnapping people etc they are peaceful compare that to the Xinjiang separatists

forward policy? what about the incursions into our territory before? reason we enacted forward policy was because your troops entered deep into Indian territory Nehru slapped you guys with out putting his hands up which is why we lost in 1962 my point is we did not invade or start a war with a nation

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

look up selective amnesia, you and your comrades seem to suffer from it

Childish insults? and u talk abt IQ....

U make me ROFL.

Created,armed trained mutki bhani b...ds.
Tried sindhudesh proxy.
Pashtunistan.
BLA.
1962-war with india.
LTTE
Maoists in nepal.
Support exiled tibet govt.
Occupied IOK.

All these r acts of war.

@sindu.. come up with facts n arguements.

sir... those Mukthi Bahini were fighting oppression from you guys besides before that you tried to separate Kashmir from us in Operation Gibraltar which ultimately failed i guess the Bangladesh situation can be considered payback for Gibraltar

besides Bangladesh and LTTE (which was the work of Indira Gandhi) there is no proof that we support Balochistan insurgency, Pashtuns, Sindh etc inside of Pakistan now... i can pull up several sources about your ISI and there work in India but we are already good on that

BTW that was work of Proxy not actual military warfare and adding on Pakistan attacked India first in 1971 with Operation Chengiz Khan (which failed) which sparked off the war had u guys not attacked us we would have just supported Bengalis by proxy

Billions of dollars in arms purchases are also no indication of intent then.
Intent is 'defensive' and not 'offensive'. There's a trust deficit after what happened in Kargil. These billions in arms purchases are a deterrent to prevent another Kargil. If it does, only then would those arms be put to good use.

Well you claim that Pakistan is a "suicidal" nation, and they are also a nation with a huge number of nuclear weapons.

Now what does that make India, the one on the receiving end?

something we have in common with South korea. although rest assured, your bed fellows will cease to exist if that point in time ever came

did we push 80,000 troops into Tibet or Aksai Chin? no and we gave shelter to the Tibetans who fled from oppression i consider it a just humanitarian stand Tibetans are not bombing your cities or kidnapping people etc they are peaceful compare that to the Xinjiang separatists

forward policy? what about the incursions into our territory before? reason we enacted forward policy was because your troops entered deep into Indian territory Nehru slapped you guys with out putting his hands up which is why we lost in 1962 my point is we did not invade or start a war with a nation

This is from the New York Times, quoted straight from the mouth of the Dalai Lama.

The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged today that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960's from the Central Intelligence Agency, but denied reports that the Tibetan leader benefited personally from an annual subsidy of $180,000.

The money allocated for the resistance movement was spent on training volunteers and paying for guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Tibetan government-in-exile said in a statement. It added that the subsidy earmarked for the Dalai Lama was spent on setting up offices in Geneva and New York and on international lobbying.

New York Times - Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A.

So basically, they tried a violent uprising against the Chinese government in 1959, failed... and were welcomed into India. Then in the 1960's, they trained guerilla fighters against the Chinese while they were being hosted on Indian soil.

Not quite as bad as what Indira Gandhi did with the LTTE terrorists, but definitely not friendly.

Nowadays of course, the Dalai Lama has given up, and said that he does not want Independence for Tibet, and that he only seeks increased autonomy. :lol:

sir... those Mukthi Bahini were fighting oppression from you guys besides before that you tried to separate Kashmir from us in Operation Gibraltar which ultimately failed i guess the Bangladesh situation can be considered payback for Gibraltar

besides Bangladesh and LTTE (which was the work of Indira Gandhi) there is no proof that we support Balochistan insurgency, Pashtuns, Sindh etc inside of Pakistan now... i can pull up several sources about your ISI and there work in India but we are already good on that

Dude ur writes wrote a book how u created mukti bhani,trained them,gave them shelter,armed them.

And IOK is not even urs to begin with.

I can present several links abt sindhudesh.

Pashtunistan term was coined by indians themselves.

BLA yes u do support them.

Indra was the head of indian state and represented india.
LTTE,Maoists,dalai lama..

Kashmir 1948 1965 1999 started by Pakistan

Arunachal/Sikkim/Aksai Chin 1962 and 1967 (Sikkim) started by China

Bangladesh 1971 (conventional conflict) started by Pakistan when the PAF bombed IAF bases during operation Chengiz Khan it is true we supported Bengalis through proxy but other than that before the formal start of war we did not send Indians troops into east Pakistan

u dont want to believe me fine then listen to one of your prominent and most respected military leaders

A Khan: Pak Started All Wars with India - YouTube

something we have in common with South korea. although rest assured, your bed fellows will cease to exist if that point in time ever came

Rest assured u will not exist before tht happens..

Just like r old bed fellow USSR.

Dude ur writes wrote a book how u created mukti bhani,trained them,gave them shelter,armed them.

And IOK is not even urs to begin with.

I can present several links abt sindhudesh.

Pashtunistan term was coined by indians themselves.

BLA yes u do support them.

Indra was the head of indian state and represented india.
LTTE,Maoists,dalai lama..

i am not denying we supported MB but hey you guys tried to start Kashmiri rebellion in 1965 so we're even on that

Lol do you even know where the name Kashmir comes from? before Islam came Hindus and Buddhists lived there for hundreds of years lets not forget about what Aurangzeb did in Kashmir or Sikander Butshikan nonetheless that is a different debate back on topic keep on believing Kashmir does not belong to India no matter what J&K will never leave India Ladakh and Jammu have majority Hindu/Buddhist population

show proof dude i'm not interested in conspiracies or claims there is no proof of India supporting BLA, Jinnahpur or whatever

and LTTE was Indira Gandhi's weird policy at that time she was under pressure from Tamil politicians to lend support to them

POINT: India never instigated a military conflict with any neighboring nation

So basically, you're going to die and take them down with you? Isn't that slightly suicidal?

This is from the New York Times, quoted straight from the mouth of the Dalai Lama.

New York Times - Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A.

So basically, they tried a violent uprising against the Chinese government in 1959, failed... and were welcomed into India. Then in the 1960's, they trained guerilla fighters against the Chinese while they were being hosted on Indian soil.

Not quite as bad as what Indira Gandhi did with the LTTE terrorists, but definitely not friendly.

Nowadays of course, the Dalai Lama has given up, and said that he does not want Independence for Tibet, and that he only seeks increased autonomy. :lol:

we have another believer of the CIA-RAW conspiracies. so when do you plan to add the Mossad angle?

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

So basically, you're going to die and take them down with you? Isn't that slightly suicidal?

not everyone can suffer a Nanking and bend over again

we have another believer of the CIA-RAW conspiracies. so when do you plan to add the Mossad angle?

Look at the source, it is from the New York Times, and quoted straight from the Dalai Lama. :lol:

not everyone can suffer a Nanking and do squat

All the War criminals were executed, immediately after they were nuked and after they surrendered. Everyone who was responsible for those war crimes have been long dead... for almost 70 years now. :azn:

Where is Dawood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom