What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only three countries that border Kashmir. India, Pakistan and China.

Those are the only three countries that could conceivably undertake massive military action in that particular region.

India against China+Pakistan, doesn't that sound good for our side. :azn:

aww cute, so what's stopping you?
uncle wen must be pre-occupied with drooling over taiwan :D

aww cute, so what's stopping you? get off the opium and fulfill the tall claims for once

The status quo is exactly perfect for us, with India being completely and utterly countered by Pakistan alone. :azn:

You're the ones who need to back up your boasting:

“The people of India will expect us to respond. We won't have any other choice,”

- Home Minister P. Chidambaram, 2008

Nice talk...wait and let see if Nepal harbor those fleeding Maoist claiming hungry and injured...your word only make sense if Indian army don't bomb Nepal back to stone age. as I said before who harbor criminal is equal to those who has committed the crime.

your derailing the discussion my point is India has never started a conventional military conflict with any nation yes we supported MB, DL, etc all of those were actions of Nehru and his corrupt daughter Indira

The status quo is exactly perfect for us, with India being completely and utterly countered by Pakistan alone. :azn:

You're the ones who need to back up your boasting.

“The people of India will expect us to respond. We won't have any other choice,”

- Home Minister P. Chidambaram, 2008

personally I'm fairly content in our responses. And if I decide to protest, I won't be having tanks rolling on my streets.
As for force levels, we have far outstripped your best friend so I dont see how PK has completely countered IA. Infact we have plenty of extra resources to build minimal deterence against PLA.
Your bed fellow is being eaten alive from the inside, and you are as usual busy selling cheap toys to them.

personally I'm fairly content in our responses. And if I decide to protest, I won't be having tanks rolling on my streets

No, you'll just have Indian Congress members butchering Sikh men women and children, as well as the Indian Army murdering Muslims in Kashmir.

Though on the topic of protests, you might want to read this:

The New Epicenter of China's Discontent - Foreign Policy

The people of Dalian gathered together in a mass protest... and the government backed down and accepted their demands. Just like any of the other 90,000 mass movements that occur within China every year, as quoted by the article. :tup:

As for force levels, we have far outstripped your best friend so I dont see how PK has completely countered IA. Infact we have plenty of extra resources to build minimal deterence against PLA.
Your bed fellow is being eaten alive from the inside, and you are as usual busy selling cheap toys to them.

You are countered 100% by Pakistan, otherwise every Mumbai attack would have invited an Israel-type response.

your derailing the discussion my point is India has never started a conventional military conflict with any nation yes we supported MB, DL, etc all of those were actions of Nehru and his corrupt daughter Indira

I didn't derailling, i gave you a perfect on how war is started, not because you didn't start the war first then automatically make you right and innocent. TRy to harbor OSAMA BENLADEN...then U.S will certainly bomb India back into stone age regarless if India start the war first or NOT.

I didn't derailling, i gave you a perfect on how war is started, not because you didn't start the war first then automatically make you right and innocent. TRy to harbor OSAMA BENLADEN...then U.S will certainly bomb India back into stone age regarless if India start the war first or NOT.

so you feel it justified for US to attack PK for having OBL. you may wanna run back in your hole, apparently uncle wen said an attack on pakistan is an attack on china
China warns US against war with Pakistan | EUTimes.net

This side of the border, people can actually talk and resolve issues. of course those who pick up arms are dealt with accordingly.

Why are you using a Taiwanese flag? You are from India and you are in the US. You are just a false flag.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

The same operation that US did on Pakistan would be done to India if India harbors Osama Bin Laden.

so what happened to the mighty warning from CPC??
even the AQ second in command has now been killed inside pakistan.
you guys are waiting the war to be over, before releasing the final warning?

so what happened to the mighty warning from CPC??
even the AQ second in command has now been killed inside pakistan.
you guys are waiting the war to be over, before releasing the final warning?

Firstly, there has been no statement from the Chinese Foreign ministry to that effect. That is just what someone reported to have heard inside a "private meeting", no one knows if it is actually true. And it is certainly not official.

Secondly, no one has declared war against Pakistan. Not India (they don't dare) and not America (who are still their allies in the WoT).

Nice try though. :lol:

Firstly, there has been no statement from the Chinese Foreign ministry to that effect. That is just what someone reported to have heard inside a "private meeting", no one knows if it is actually true. And it is certainly not official.

Secondly, no one has declared war against Pakistan. Not India (they don't dare) and not America (who are still their allies in the WoT).

we dont need to declare war, their own people have done the job

Lol, like China could do Shi* if we did . don't take our patience for weakness boy . We have screwed them over and over in the past when they provoked and China could not do anything . There is little or no reason to believe they could do anything now .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom