What's new

India has more claim over Tibet than China

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1990s when China was in mddile of its growth curve ..India was facing its worst financial crisis ever, due to break up Soviet Union..It was only after this, Indian economy was revamped and now we are sustaining a 9% growth

You are "sustaining" 9% growth?

No, that is your maximum rate.

Tell me, what was the AVERAGE Indian growth rate for this past decade?

No, Buddha was mongoloid of Sino-Tibetan origin, and China has more right to claim his legacy than India.

Buddha was born in Nepal and he was Mongoloid race « Kapilvastu Day Blog

Han and Tibetan were both descended from the Pro-Sino-Tibetan people from the Tibetan plateau. Han and Tibetan both share the common Y-DNA O3a5, blood is thicker than water. No one can split our Sino-Tibetan brotherhood, especially we are facing the intruders.

I totally agree with your post. I think many people want claim to Buddha and forget the two schools of thought within the religion:

That of Theravada ( South Asia) and Mahayana ( East Asia - Zen, Tibetan Buddhism, Shingon etc).

Also i think most Indian members forget that Mongolians have had 8th Living Buddah's ( holy men and kings) who's shrines also "yellow shrines" are not rare and follow the Tibetan Buddhism doctrine.

However that being said, when writing her biography of Buddha, Karen Armstrong noted, "It is obviously difficult, therefore, to write a biography of the Buddha that will meet modern criteria, because we have very little information that can be considered historically sound...

You are "sustaining" 9% growth?

No, that is your maximum rate.

Tell me, what was the AVERAGE Indian growth rate for this past decade?

You have internet..you can obviously find it out yourself..while at it you can also find out predicted growth rate as well.;)

I don't really care who had more historical claim to Tibet. It is the one with the military and diplomatic might who gets to keep it and thats all that matters in the end of the day.

He is borrowing the Chinese flag, which is fine as long as he manages to keep his anti-China BS under control.

We need more Indians like him them.:partay:

I don't really care who had more historical claim to Tibet. It is the one with the military and diplomatic might who gets to keep it and thats all that matters in the end of the day.

Thank you for that comment. End of the day, its China's back off..

You have internet..you can obviously find it out yourself..while at it you can also find out predicted growth rate as well.;)

My point is that India is not "sustaining" 9% growth rate on average, that is the highest point. The average is much lower.

When exactly, is India predicted to reach an AVERAGE rate of growth, that is in the double-digits?

Well Possession is 9/10th of the law..rest all is just talk..but same would apply to AP to.

It is weird that many Western nations are so obsessed about Tibet. They also supports the separatist movement in Xinjiang, but it never reaches the level of hype compared to Tibet. Maybe they intend to believe that Himalaya will be the last sanctuary for mankind or even Noah's Ark was even located in there. Since many Western christians are damn superstitious. Just look at their Hollywood movie 2012, it might refer actually something.

Nazi Germany was also obesessed with Tibet for some odd reasons, and they believed that the cradle of the Aryan civilization and the lost myth of Atlantis might be hidden somewhere in Tibet.

My point is that India is not "sustaining" 9% growth rate on average, that is the highest point. The average is much lower.

When exactly, is India predicted to reach an AVERAGE rate of growth, that is in the double-digits?

There is huge difference between sustaining and average
let me rephrase the same for your easy assimilation..we growing at 9% now and this growth rate is expected go up.

As far reaching an average double digit growth rate is very subjective term..I can ask same to you..eg has China achieved an average double digit growth in last 50 yrs

There is huge difference between sustaining and average
let me rephrase the same for your easy assimilation..we growing at 9% now and this growth rate is expected go up.

As far reaching an average double digit growth rate is very subjective term..I can ask same to you..eg has China achieved an average double digit growth in last 50 yrs

No only past 30 years

It is weird that many Western nations are so obsessed about Tibet. They also supports the separatist movement in Xinjiang, but it never reaches the level of hype compared to Tibet. Maybe they intend to believe that Himalaya will be the last sanctuary for mankind or even Noah's Ark was even located in there. Since many Western christians are damn superstitious. Just look at their Hollywood movie 2012, it might refer actually something.
Since you stay in Canada, tell me how many superstitious people you have met? I have rarely met a superstitious christian in the US the whole of last decade. People in western countries support democracy and no matter what it costs, they will always stand by its principles and fundamentals. See examples of Iraq and Afghanistan and currently support for the Egyptian revolution.

I have rarely met a superstitious christian in the US the whole of last decade.

Agreed, I dont see these type of superstitious Christians here either..

Since you stay in Canada, tell me how many superstitious people you have met? I have rarely met a superstitious christian in the US the whole of last decade. People in western countries support democracy and no matter what it costs, they will always stand by its principles and fundamentals. See examples of Iraq and Afghanistan and currently support for the Egyptian revolution.

Canada is overall less superstitious than US, even the Roman Catholicism is not that practical in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom