What's new

India has more claim over Tibet than China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me a link to that?

When is this "average" rate of 10% going to kick in for India?

These predictions of India reaching double-digit growth, have always fallen flat in the past. What makes it different this time?

Again you fail to understand simple english ..average never kicks in ..some years might grow at 9% another year you might grow at 11% ..such that net average over a given period of time comes to 10%

Besides I remembered it wrong it was till 2030.
India's GDP to grow at 9.3% on avg till 2030: StanChart - CNBC-TV18 -

See my post. Growth rate comparisons between India and China or for that matter any other country makes no sense. These are all numbers with too many manipulations and basis effects. You have to rely on verifiable numbers. And also, you need to use target growth rate for comparison: what growth rate is require for producing x number of jobs (public policy) and then compare if countries are meeting those targets? I am 9%, you are 8% is plainly a fallacious argument.

It's definitely not going to be this year. industrial out in at a 18month low, inflation is on the rise, fuel prices are going up (and India just ended its fuel subsidies so double hurt), the head of JP Morgan India puts this years growth at ~8% again.

Fortunately the agriculture sector has picked up(unlike last year) and they believe will be achieve the predicted growth rates by the end of this FY.

The problem is that India keeps dreaming about Tibet, your greedy government is not yet satisfied with the lands they stole from China.

You have annexed Kashmir, that's not enough, now you want to take the whole Pakistan.

Dude, who told you this ? Reading lots of conspiracy theories propogated by your friends it seem... Anyways, we don't want anything we are happy with what we have and are doing our best to protect our lands in the vicious environment we are in...

Again you fail to understand simple english ..average never kicks in ..some years might grow at 9% another year you might grow at 11% ..such that net average over a given period of time comes to 10%

Besides I remembered it wrong it was till 2030.
India's GDP to grow at 9.3% on avg till 2030: StanChart - CNBC-TV18 -

lol you believe that economists can predict things 20 year into the future? India is not China, there nothing that says India will follow in China's pattern of growth.

also if you believe that, then you must believe something like this too.

Why China's Economy Will Grow to $123 Trillion by 2040 - By Robert Fogel | Foreign Policy

written by a Nobel economic prize recipient too.

lol you believe that economists can predict things 20 year into the future? India is not China, there nothing that says India will follow in China's pattern of growth.

Why China's Economy Will Grow to $123 Trillion by 2040 - By Robert Fogel | Foreign Policy

It not crystal gazing but a science..It is based on cyclic projections, given the variable..predictions are based on past trends..the path different economies have followed which had similar variables at that time
Obviously the basic assumption made here is no untowards indecent(eg great depression or war) will take not place..which might alter the initial variables.

Not required...............................

India's poor infrastructure can't maintain double digits growth a decade like China.

On this thread, all Indians are saying that we don't claim Tibet... It's all Chinese so hold it tight and be happy... The statement was made by a Tibetian Spritual guru not GOI so I don't understand why all Chinese trolls have started discussion on all unrelated stupid things including a laughable claim that "Budha was Chinese" on this thread... Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom