What's new

India has asked China to cease activities in Azad Kashmir: Jaitley

These polls are pointless.

But in this case, it is correct. Territorial disputes with our neighbors absolutely could lead to a military conflict, that much is obvious.

Right now, our territorial disputes involve the diplomatic exchange of "harsh words", and sometimes even water cannons from coastguard vessels.

But one day, one of our neighbors is going to decide that harsh words and water cannons are not enough.

One day, they are going to pick up a gun, and start firing real bullets, the same thing that India does every week on their borders with Pakistan and Bangladesh (killing soldiers and civilians alike).

And when that happens, we will of course have full rights to "defend" ourselves with everything we have at our disposal. Since we did not "fire first", we won't even have to worry about UN sanctions, which we can veto anyway.

Of course, they could avoid all that, by keeping their finger off the trigger. But it's their decision. We have made it clear that we are ready, and eager, to fight a defensive war against anyone willing to attack us.

Well, I fully understand what you mean. But as someone said Prosperity brings true enemies and false friends!! You do not know where the bullet is going to come from. Time is a great healer and betrayer also!!...:)

Last edited:
Not sure if your mind in the right place. Stop feeding the terrorists in your land and the region would be peaceful. India and China can coexist peacefully. After all the US had to come to your land to kill obl. Does that tell you something of who is a nuance in the region?

Ok Veggy,

we are doing that, in the meanwhile you keep it low key with China

OK ?

Thanks to the Pakistan defence forum admins that he is banned. Indians always cry. But they do not know that their last will be with us and we will conquer HIND IN SHA ALLAH.
Conquer Siachin first and get your eastern part back before thinking about conquering India.

Talks on Mcmohan line is fine but calling Arunachal, South Tibet is mistake. tomorrow you will call Ladakh west tibet.
My ref to japan, vietnam was only to refer your alliance with Pakistan. If you are not bothered about indian axis so we are least cocerned about your relationship with pakistan. good for you that pakistan depends on you and not the vice versa as pakistan is only faithful to Islam and no one else. Remember my words, Uyghur Muslims will soon come in between your relationship. none of our business though. Military relations are not for tangibles. Its your individual might that matters. Neither China nor USA could help Pakistan in 1971 from breaking up.
Chinese activities in Azad Kashmir is not on par with India's presence in south china sea as India is not in disputed land or water in SCS.

South Tibet is on the negociation table, China has never recognize the section of AP on Indian Map as what I know, and for Ladakh, I dont know if it's also part of the negociation but it will be up to your imagination i have nothing to say about that.

China-Pakistan just have purely a friendly relation, it's not an alliance as US-Japan, we have never stir up trouble between India and Pakistan as US did to us in Pacific, au contraire we want you both to improve your relation so it will facilitate us to develop western section of China. As for Uyghur is our concern, has nothing to do with Pakistan, we can take care of any terrorist activities even at the expense of Chinese's lifes.

South Tibet is on the negociation table, China has never recognize the section of AP on Indian Map as what I know, and for Ladakh, I dont know if it's also part of the negociation but it will be up to your imagination i have nothing to say about that.

China-Pakistan just have purely a friendly relation, it's not an alliance as US-Japan, we have never stir up trouble between India and Pakistan as US did to us in Pacific, au contraire we want you both to improve your relation so it will facilitate us to develop western section of China. As for Uyghur is our concern, has nothing to do with Pakistan, we can take care of any terrorist activities even at the expense of Chinese's lifes.

Arunachal is an Indian land, you have no claim on our land. In case of GB, even Pakistanis don't call it as a part of Pakistan because it is the part of Kashmir, so interfere of China is always not acceptable.

You keep masturbating about the feeling while we go for the big fish. You would be left with just feelings after all. ;)

Pot calling the kettle black. :haha: Fish fish, what is that. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pot calling the kettle black. :haha: Fish fish, what is that. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

As I said enjoy the feeling. That would be your only asset in the future. The atoot ang would return to its rightful place. :rolleyes:

As I said enjoy the feeling. That would be your only asset in the future. The atoot ang would return to its rightful place. :rolleyes:

Sounds very emotional and fancy but not real. :omghaha::omghaha:

Ok Veggy,

we are doing that, in the meanwhile you keep it low key with China

OK ?

ok daalkhor, GB is the part of Kashmir and until you don't settle that with India, you will keep finding India's objection. ;)

Sounds very emotional and fancy but not real. :omghaha::omghaha:

Nothing is real until it happens. The inevitable is yet to happen. I hope you complete the dams before that. We would love them too along with the land. ;)

Arunachal is an Indian land, you have no claim on our land. In case of GB, even Pakistanis don't call it as a part of Pakistan because it is the part of Kashmir, so interfere of China is always not acceptable.

I can say the same as what you said but still wont change the fact that is a contested area, and if South Tibet is your then why your gorvernement didn't formally declare that it's non-negociable and just get over with the negociation.

Nothing is real until it happens. The inevitable is yet to happen. I hope you complete the dams before that. We would love them too along with the land. ;)

Only thing you will doing is crying on TV about India's water terrorism. :omghaha::omghaha:

I can say the same as what you said but still wont change the fact that is a contested area, and if South Tibet is your then why your gorvernement didn't formally declare that it's non-negociable and just get over with the negociation.

You have hope you will get Arunchal, no government in India will transfer even a small piece of Indian land to China or Pakistan because the public sentiments is too strong about it.

Only thing you will doing is crying on TV about India's water terrorism. :omghaha::omghaha:

That's what you think kid. For now your filthy creed can masturbate about Basha dam. ;)

You have hope you will get Arunchal, no government in India will transfer even a small piece of Indian land to China or Pakistan because the public sentiments is too strong about it.

We shall see about that, we dont care your public sentiments, we will see how much land we gonna win in the negociation table.

Arunachal Pradesh is NON NEGOTIABLE. Negotiation is only about Mcmohan Line that divides Tibet and Arunchal Pradesh.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom