What's new

India has a long term plan to annex Bangladesh in a way or other in future.

Ha ha :lol: :lol:

How about this warning posted at crosswalks 'staring at pretty women can be injurious to your health'.
Let's not deviate from the topic. :P
But this thread I must say is super funny. :lol: :lol:

The truth is India is slowly converting BD into a sweat-shop for her industries. Indian economic invasion of BD has already penetrated deep. So has cultural invasion. Indian invasion/subjugation of BD is moving according to what has been taught in their textbook, The Arthashastra.
I don't think so.
We already have many internal issues to be dealt with.
Annexing a Muslim majority country would be like adding fuel to fire in India.

You can stare at them right here at this forum though,

Bangladeshi Fashion
I am sorry I do not fall in that category.
I don't need to stare at girls. :)

IA troops had ransacked our jute mills carrying machinery with them to India.
Sir, could you prove that???
Afaik India is first in global jute production and shares 63% of global textile and garment market. India is 2nd in global textile manufacturing and also 2nd in silk and cotton production.

Last edited:
I am sorry I do not fall in that category.
I don't need to stare at girls.

I know Begum Sahiba Jee :-)

However the pictures are fairly innocent/innocuous, I don't post cheesecake photos solely for male consumption. I pride myself on my taste and aesthetics.

That thread is a representation/snapshot of taste-conscious fashionable Bangladeshi women as it exists today.

For (ahem) Bangladeshi male fashion, take a gander at Asif Azim's page here.

Ha ha :lol: :lol:

How about this warning posted at crosswalks 'staring at pretty women can be injurious to your health'.

For young people, the first knee-jerk reaction would be scanning around for hot chicks. :D

Couple of things here, First I think you guy's were absolutely right in breaking away from Pakistan. I only wish it had been done in the manner that British do things. Have a look at how they left British India. Music, flags and salutes.

Second thing. I am jealous how you guys have managed to build a secular edifice. Bravo to you guys. Please do not ever let the Mullah or Islamist near power. Or it will be road to perdition.

Third thing. The real job of a state is physical and economic well being of citizens. Rest of it is just smokescreen by the elite to screw the poor. You guy's have got that right as can be seen in how your indicators starting from basketcase standards are now near or overtaking Pakistan.

Fourth thing. If all this keeps up Bangladesh might be South asia's success story. Two decades ago I would have laughed that off but now I can see that possibility.

Fifth thing. Whatthe hell is differance between a lunghi and dhoti that I keep reading about in PDF?

Finally I saw the most prettiest girl I have seen this year coming out of a Bangali food store. her crushing stare almost caused me to have a accident couple of days ago. I only wish I was two decades younger then even if I crashed I could have asked her for help. Every time I picture you I shall think of her :-)
opposition leaders are being hanged left and right. no one can question the Hindu-Brahmanic order of things set up since 1971. there is serious autocracy going on led by a group of seriously anti-Muslim people. what length do you want to go to to make sure state governance is not per Muslim values?

For young people, the first knee-jerk reaction would be scanning around for hot chicks. :D

Yup hormones are on overdrive - girls aren't immune either. Males 'discover' females at puberty, pursue them like a rabid hobby, but never fully understand them. Some don't even try.

I read this in Quora. Vijay Simha's answer to Why didn't India annex Bangladesh? - Quora

Vijay Simha
main-qimg-401440d0388bb27fbe3329dad51d507f

India does have plans to annex the orange marked regions of Bangladesh in the near future and is augmenting its armed forces and paramilitary forces in the Bengal, Assam and Tripura to do just this.

We are gathering strength in this region so that 1 million Indian troops will soon be positioned to attack along six points along the India-Bangladesh border.

India wants to annex the Rangpur region on the top left corner in order to expand the chicken's neck and facilitate accessibility to the Eastern states of India.

India wants to annex the Khulna region so that the whole of the Sundarbans lies within India.

India want to annex the Sylhet region so that illegal Bangladeshi migrants to Assam can be settled there and it wants to distribute the tea estates of Sylhet between the people of Assam and Meghalaya.

India wants to capture the entire Chittagong region so that the people of the Eastern states will now have a port to trade their goods to South East Asia and this will help the economy of the Eastern States of India.

Written Tue
not interested other wise we would have in 1971 ( waise bhi daan me di gayi cheez wapas nahi lete :P)

Who the hell cares about HDIs. India will invest more and more in infrastructure, defense, space programs and new technologies. India wants to next China and not Bangladesh. I believe when one has robust economy, HDIs or other such factors will automatically improve. Each of us have different priorities and good luck with yours.

I will respectfully disagree. You can't have a 'robust' economy if your workforce suffers from low HDI statistics. Period.

This is so basic it is almost laughable...your basic value addition for industries will not improve if your workers are uneducated, and suffer from malnutrition. There are no shortcuts.

A review of some basic welfare and developmental economics may be in order. How about Amartya Sen, a Nobel Prize winner who belonged to both India and Bangladesh,

Maira La said:
I'd blame this one dhoti wrapped WB forumer, goes by the name mike..something - he's the source of confusion about my gender, haha! ;p
Let me guess @Mike_Brando ???
Mikey lil bro was that you??? :lol:

How about Amartya Sen, a Nobel Prize winner who belonged to both India and Bangladesh
Amartya Sen???
We do not take him seriously anymore.
Thanks to him, Nalanada university didnot take off the way it should have.

Amartya Sen should be prosecuted:
Swamy: The Hindu - Mobile edition

When Swamy says Amartya Sen spent Rs 3000 crores recklessly then I am sure he has some proof too.
I hope you know Swamy- he is the one who locked horns with Congress scion Rahul Gandhi.

See this as well, a quotation from a Yale Study,(what many people like Amartya Sen Babu has known all along)

"human development seems to be a necessary prerequisite for long-term sustainable growth. Human development may, moreover, exhibit threshold effects, in the sense that nations must attain a certain HD level before future economic growth becomes sustainable. This emphasis on levels differentiates human development from human capital in endogenous growth theory. While changes in human capital and labour quality matter most for endogenous growth, it is the level of human development that determines a nation’s sustainable growth path."

http://www.econ.yale.edu/growth_pdf/cdp887.pdf

Pg. 11

Back
Top Bottom