What's new

India hails World Bank decision on Indus treaty

So you assume dams are also made for free? who paid for CPEC?
Rubbish post for hyper-venting emotions..

I would rather be emotional than delusional.

In lay man's terms CPEC is road from Pakistani port to the Chinese border, It is being funded by China, because it will used to primarily import goods too China.

CPEC is being funded by China because end user of CPEC goods are Chinese themselves, It is not charity.

Where as end user of Indus water are Pakistani farmers, so clearly any innovative irrigation river system will have to funded by Pakistani farmers or Pakistani government(through subsidies).

A medium capacity dam itself costs $10s of billion, which is financed by International lending institutions like IMF, WB, ADB in form of loans. Those loans are repaid by the profit made from generating electricity and increase in harvest due to increase in area under irrigation.

Do you know of any institution in the world, which will invest $200 Billion on a project, based on unproven technology, in a country with very low completion rate ? Even if they do, how is Pakistan going to repay those loans.

Because there is no extra profit to be made here, Pakistan is simply substituting Indus water with, water from artificial rivers.

Maybe you can help me with the source of your data and i will help you understand it...and we don't have hindu and muslim states in India- just Indian states.

Well by your logic the swelling up will continue into the future cause really we are doing pretty well at the moment...and a gentle reminder..not all muslims united for pakistan. The partition just separated some rotten apples from the main fruit basket . Lot of us chose to live here and can never be

Keep swelling up and it will burst
If u r indian Muslim, then i guess thousands who were massacred and burned alive, in Gujrat were rotten apples. Can u remember ehsan jaffrey, member lok sabha was thrown in furnace with many women and children...was a bigger rotten apple who decided not to leave shining-to-be-india. Keep it up, fresh apple

@imadul
In a riot everyone kills to the best of their abilities and opportunities. There were a significant number of Hindu casualties in the riots as well. When people live in a joint family, there are clashes once in a while. But at-least we haven't made a business model of killing and exporting terror related products globally.
Remember, that Ehsan Jaffrey was a member of Parliament (What happened to him was unfortunate) but also unfortunate was the burning of hindus in the train which sparked the riots that followed). There are hundreds and thousands of muslims in this country doing well in various fields - from presidents to business leaders.
How many Hindus from your country do u even know?

Last edited:
@imadul
In a riot everyone kills to the best of their abilities and opportunities. There were a significant number of Hindu casualties in the riots as well. When people live in a joint family, there are clashes once in a while. But at-least we haven't made a business model of killing and exporting terror related products globally.
Remember, that Ehsan Jaffrey was a member of Parliament (What happened to him was unfortunate) but also unfortunate was the burning of hindus in the train which sparked the riots that followed). There are hundreds and thousands of muslims in this country doing well in various fields - from presidents to business leaders.
How many Hindus from your country do u even know?

My dear Sir, not many .... not many hindus enjoy ceremonial positions in Pakistan, but we dont have a murdering thug as PM too.
Modi had a hand in gujrat massacre n u can't spin it. Not withstanding faults in Pakistan, state never corraboratrd with killing of minoroties, mind u hindus were never touched in Pakistan and rightly so. Life, property and honor of minorities is sacred too as all other humans.

My dear Sir, not many .... not many hindus enjoy ceremonial positions in Pakistan, but we dont have a murdering thug as PM too.
Modi had a hand in gujrat massacre n u can't spin it. Not withstanding faults in Pakistan, state never corraboratrd with killing of minoroties, mind u hindus were never touched in Pakistan and rightly so. Life, property and honor of minorities is sacred too as all other humans.
Give me a break..you don't even spare your only great Nobel Laureate scientist...don't get me started on what you do to minorities.

Uhm no, right now the status quo favors Pakistan. T.

How? India wanted status quo and you wanted arbitration by the World bank and now World bank says go and talk to the Indians and the could not be bothered while they keep on building the dams?

Give me a break..you don't even spare your only great Nobel Laureate scientist...don't get me started on what you do to minorities.
You are avoiding my questions, but that is fine.
Regarding Dr..Salam, he left Pakistan in protest because parliament passed a law about Finality of Prophethood. He exercised his rights.
Government of Pakistan also issued a commemorative stamp in his honor.

You are avoiding my questions, but that is fine.
Regarding Dr..Salam, he left Pakistan in protest because parliament passed a law about Finality of Prophethood. He exercised his rights.
Government of Pakistan also issued a commemorative stamp in his honor.
That's your best defence and effort towards minorities? Issuing a stamp while desecrating his grave. Protesting against naming a public institution on his name while regularly killing people of his sect..look at what happened in Lahore today...look at your passport application form...or the fact that you passed the hindu marriage act after 69 years of independence while muslims in India have been living with their own personal laws since independence..to be honest this is not even worth discussing....Google religious freedom report and see where Pakistan is.

Look you have been consulting dr. Google all day. Events in punjab are bc of bad centralized governance. Administration, schools, hospitals also in bad shape. Still Pakistan did not elect any murdering thug as PM. SHINING India elected killer as PM. He was denied US visa. Only after when too good indians elected the fascist killer a PM, he could come to US.
Lets stop is right there as u r unable to give any sane arguments.
Lets hope no more Muslims will be killed bc they were suspected of keeping cow meat in their homes. Lets all eat vegetable from now on.

Pakistan needs more dams including Kalabagh to reserve more waters during rainy season rather than wasting time on Indus water treaty etc. A huge quantity water waste every year which must be used either India or Pakistan

Look you have been consulting dr. Google all day. Events in punjab are bc of bad centralized governance. Administration, schools, hospitals also in bad shape. Still Pakistan did not elect any murdering thug as PM. SHINING India elected killer as PM. He was denied US visa. Only after when too good indians elected the fascist killer a PM, he could come to US.
Lets stop is right there as u r unable to give any sane arguments.
Lets hope no more Muslims will be killed bc they were suspected of keeping cow meat in their homes. Lets all eat vegetable from now on.
Sane arguments won't make much sense for you anyways. The bottom line is that the PM was exonerated by the highest court of this country. That's as far as sanity can get you.

Conversely, applying the same logic on Pakistan, we find that prosecution of minorities (Ahmedis, Shia's, Christians, hindus) is not limited to a particular individual or party. Rather, its an institutionalised phenomena well supported by the state and a significant proportion of the radicalized society.
Do the math and calculate the number of thugs and murderers in your country.

As for cow meat..i can live without cow meat being a part of my diet..but given that you are so worried about muslims in India eating cow meat..i shall wait for the day when pork and alcohol are freely sold on a lahore and karachi street. That will be the day i will think about the availability of cow meat in India.

Just have a look in North East India map. It is far lesser than 37 percent area. Also most of the region is mountainous. There are two major river valleys, Brahmaputra and Barak. Barak originates in India. Brahmaputra flows through Assam. While Yarlung Tsangpo from China is the largest tributary, there are other mighty tributaries like Subansiri, Lohit, Kameng and Teesta which contribute to the immense flow of Brahmaputra which is three times the flow of Indus. Also the region receives plenty of rainfall and is far from being water scarce.That is why there are no major dam or reservoirs in North East.

just think in case China stop water of Brahmaputra Hindus states will die from west Bengal to Delhi.:girl_cray3::girl_wacko::girl_wink::blah::blah::D:D

Attachments

• Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg
    Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom