What's new

India grants author Tasleema Nasreen residency visa

Indians are playing with fire which will soon burn them down to ashes
Please don't worry about us Indians. And what do you mean by tipping point of Muslims, playing with fire etc.? :crazy: Dont your Ummah has others to deal with first?
1) What about finishing the atheist Russians?
2) The tipping point against Israel and your vow to destroy them?
3) Evil kuffar USA? What happened to the revenge you always talk about?
4) Chinese oppression in Xinxiang?
5) That day you were saying Muslims are angered by French/ Belgian anti Muslim policies and has reached the tipping point.

Just one question. Instead of taking revenge against fellow Muslims in Syria/ Iraq/ Pakistan why don't you keep your word and act against your so called half the kuffar and anti Muslim world? :coffee:

Congratulation India for allowing this woman a home. Now she will write how patriarchal the Indians are followed by how much Modi hate women !!!!
You have shamelessly thrown her out of your country for speaking the truth, bowing down and kissing the feet of your mullah brigade supported by the Jamaat e Islami, an extremist organization which doesn't allow free speech.

Your comment about Modi hating women was extremely childish. Grow up.

Were you equally ashamed for MF Hussain?

He should have shown the guts to paint in nude some of the early Islamic women (you know who I am taking about).

And we would have seen the reaction from his supporters, including from you. ;)

Sir don't joke, when a movie was made on your prophet u Muslims killed each other in Pakistan, not the moviemaker,

I'm sure you will shoot your neighbor if she writes another book.
don't worry we have you and soon you all will face most bloody and brutal war in India and Modi is making sure India breaks into pieces really very soon

You will face war if you anger Hindus. The Hindus and Sikhs will burn down and anger and attacks will increase against you.
yes yes we saw that after Mumbai you live in dreams soon you will have war in your streets

yes yes we saw that after Mumbai you live in dreams soon you will have war in your streets

don't worry we have you and soon you all will face most bloody and brutal war in India and Modi is making sure India breaks into pieces really very soon

Kab tak kaffir internet par shor karate rahoge?

You really think anyboy gives a damn to your geedarh bhabhkis from the anonymity of the internet?

Haven't we seen what you ilk has done now in the latest Gaza conflict or even when the crusaders and Zionists of USA had to save your holy places of Mecca and Medina in gulf war-1? The one billion plus Muslims were not up to the job it seems?

Check if it haram or halal in the first place to use the crusader, zionist and Mushrik internet?

Yes, exactly how we took 90,000 muslims as prisoners and you could do nothing.
If you make the 1 billion Indians angry, you will burn and your cities will be destroyed.

One can see what you are doing here. ;)

you are mincing your words. Your Shiv Sena and other Hindu extremist groups threatened his life and you majority Hindus on this forum abused MF Hussain and supported such threats against him but in case of Taslmima maloon you Indians are welcoming her actions because those are insulting Islam.

As far as Samlan rushide is concerned he is LUNATIC like Taslima nasreen hence i do NOT support any such fatwa against mentally sick poor souls and NO bombing is not appreciated for any cause.

by the way for taslims its enough that her book was on sale at footpaths in India at just Rs50 when i visited few years back . I saw it myself at roadside stall

I don't like MF Hussain's paintings in question. I fully support people "abusing" him. Should it be only the artists freedom of expression and not ours? If he is not willing to swallow it, he should not be dishing it out.
I don't support the death threats though. I did support his his right to live and express himself (well when he was alive).

Salman Rushdie and Taslima Nasreen are not mentally sick poor souls. They did their expressing of views and the got back others views on their views.
I don't support the death threats here as well. I do support their right to live and express themselves.

You have double standards by the way.

Kab tak kaffir internet par shor karate rahoge?

You really think anyboy gives a damn to your geedarh bhabhkis from the anonymity of the internet?

Haven't we seen what you ilk has done now in the latest Gaza conflict or even when the crusaders and Zionists of USA had to save your holy places of Mecca and Medina in gulf war-1? The one billion plus Muslims were not up to the job it seems?

Check if it haram or halal in the first place to use the crusader, zionist and Mushrik internet?

One can see what you are doing here. ;)
your post shows your ignorance and and lack off knowledge mr and you have war inside India Pakistan just need to Arm muslims in India to hunt down others

your post shows your ignorance and and lack off knowledge mr and you have war inside India Pakistan just need to Arm muslims in India to hunt down others
Haven't you guys achieved something by arming muslims in your own country?
Doosre ke liye gaddha khodoge to khud bhi usme girne ka khatra bana rehta hai... just keep on reminding yourself.

Yes, exactly how we took 90,000 muslims as prisoners and you could do nothing.
If you make the 1 billion Indians angry, you will burn and your cities will be destroyed.
Times and game has changed one success we ruleg anf fu** you for around 1000 years so give me a break

If 12 million Illegals can stay in India so can Taslima Nasreen. She should be given India citizenship.

Times and game has changed one success we ruleg anf fu** you for around 1000 years so give me a break
Stop taking credit of foreginers who came and plundered your land for centuries...you guys are forceful converts and you can thank crusaders from the west for that.....never seen someone beinzg so proud of their homeland getting plundered.

You are living in mugalatas Mr. Your whole life is a mugalata.

You are just cowards who can shout on the anonymous kaffir internet. You were converted by the barbarians forcibly and we will avenge you when the time comes.

You were never a player in the game, you just rolled over and played dead against all comers. Throughout history. You just don't matter now like you never did.

The revenge will be taken against your invaders.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom