What's new

India grants author Tasleema Nasreen residency visa

This bitc* is hated by by Muslims just like rushdie by giving protection to her you have again angered Muslims these actions are making sure muslim anger reaches tipping point really soon and the volcano will soon erupt
sir , do you think hindus should be angry on Qatar because MF hussain went on to live there after drawing nude paintings of our goddesses?
besides, I belive most muslims are peaceful, and they will counter her arguments using peaceful means.

we should take all their intellectuals..and all the sane beautiful women.

I am willing to vote for anyone ready to modify legal s*** to such effect.

I don't like MF Hussain's paintings in question. I fully support people "abusing" him. Should it be only the artists freedom of expression and not ours? If he is not willing to swallow it, he should not be dishing it out.
I don't support the death threats though. I did support his his right to live and express himself (well when he was alive).

wow you support abusing MF Hussain and uneasy when we do the same viz a viz Taslima maloon.

Salman Rushdie and Taslima Nasreen are not mentally sick poor souls. They did their expressing of views and the got back others views on their views.
I don't support the death threats here as well. I do support their right to live and express themselves.

You have double standards by the way.

i dont have double standards . I do NOT support any kind of extremist freedom of expression that is used as a tool against any religion and which hurt people of any faith.

the MF hussain example is presented to show Indian hypocrisy

He should have shown the guts to paint in nude some of the early Islamic women (you know who I am taking about).

And we would have seen the reaction from his supporters, including from you. ;)
Islam does NOT support nudity neither there are any such sculpture or images which proves that nudity was ever part of Islam whereas in Hinduism such images and practices are not new.

Having said that nobody and specially me ever supported painting of Hindu goddesses nude or any other sacred Hindu divine figure.

The only point here is that you Indian hindus are angry at Hussain for the same reason for which you are supporting Taslima maloon.

Last edited:
We will do both safe our country and take out this bit** and her protecters who are same who killed thousands off Muslims in Gujarat
Do you really know how many people got killed in Gujarat 2002 riots.... not more than 2000 out of which there were40% hindus who were killed by muslims...and even before that some 100 odd hindus were burnt alive by muslims in Godhra junction ....read facts and not what laal topi wale baba rants out in his tv interviews.

You and your kinds do not have balls to come out and fight in the open...thats why your best strategy was to kill innocents in the name of jihad...and not the Jihad has come back to haunt you.

Last edited:
That is your assumption.

It is just like me saying that rape should be normal for you as the early Muslims raped their captives.
same is situation with Hindu temple dasis ;)

It is not refuted and it can't be refuted. I will leave it at this here for now.

It has been and if you want you can go to relevant thread on the same forum .

Because of his munafiqat. He being a Muslim should stick to his culture. It is stupidity to think that nudity is OK for us.

A while back you said "Parda nahi jab koi khuda se, bando se parda karna kya."

Source: India grants author Tasleema Nasreen residency visa | Page 7

or is it that you also a munafiq?

These are facts. If they sound like "hatred towards Islam", I think you need to get a check up done.

what facts? abusing Islam is not fact but mental sickness of some people who have something burning eternally at their backside

sir , do you think hindus should be angry on Qatar because MF hussain went on to live there after drawing nude paintings of our goddesses?
besides, I belive most muslims are peaceful, and they will counter her arguments using peaceful means.
We counter argument with peaceful mean not someone abusing our PROPHET SAW that we would counter by taking out this who**

It is fine. We don't have the concept of burqa or keeping woman behind a tent or killing woman just because they go out of their home without a male relative. Nor of marrying off 6 year old kids (playing with dolls) to people the age of their grandfather.

It is not the clothes that matter to the supposed divine. No? ;)

Parda nahi jab koi khuda se, bando se parda karna kya.

He was a Muslim and if he wanted to paint nudes he should have started with his mother or Islamic early women.

We are just giving refuge to someone persecuted by Islamists for telling the truth. Just like we gave refuge to the Parsis earlier and also to Dawoodi Bohras.
Yes you don't cover them because you rap* them and your capital is known as rape capital

wow you support abusing MF Hussain and uneasy when we do the same viz a viz Taslima maloon.
i dont have double standards . I do NOT support any kind of extremist freedom of expression that is used as a tool against any religion and which hurt people of any faith.

the MF hussain example is presented to show Indian hypocrisy

Islam does NOT support nudity neither there are any such sculpture or images which proves that nudity was ever part of Islam whereas in Hinduism such images and practices are not new.

Having said that nobody and specially me ever supported painting of Hindu goddesses nude or any other sacred Hindu divine figure.

The only point here is that you Indian hindus are angry at Hussain for the same reason for which you are supporting Taslima maloon.

You are mixing up two things. A few Indian Hindus were offended by MF Hussain. They had right to protest and quite a few did. Some took to violence by attacking the galleries and they were rightly condemned. You did not read my "abuse" and it was in quotes. I meant that you take our criticism as abuse and I was pointing that out.

Now the people supporting Taslima are not the same "Indian Hindus". Many of them are the same Indians who supported the right of MF Hussain as well.

We are a lot of people and do not brush us with with a single "Indian Hindus" brush.

Regarding the double standards comment. I see you strongly attacking people who criticize MF Hussain. In defence of people like Salman Rushdie and Taslima, you again criticize us because we support them instead of sticking to the same standard of criticizing people who attached them. You also find it easy to say that they are "LUNATICS". By the same standard, you must colour MF Hussain as a "LUNATIC". But no... in that case as well we are the ones to be criticized.

I don't think logic is your strong point. ;)

Check the rape rates across the world.

And we don't kill the raped women by stoning to death while the rapist goes scot free because four male witnesses didn't see the act of penetration!

Or women allowed to burn in hostels and not allowed to escape for fear of being seen by the namehran.

Or the Sahih hadhith about raping captive women!

We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

Not sure what makes you wink here. We are not proud of this part at all.

While for you it is part of the "final and perfect" and "peaceful and tolerant".

There is proof from the direct quote by the girl involved!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310: 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

That just meant that it is stupid to put women behind those ghastly tents and kill and flog them for showing ankles.

These are historical facts.

Just like non Muslims and even Ahmediya and Shia running from Pakistan now.

Or Christians from the ISIS controlled areas. They have been given the famous "choice" that their own forefathers were given earlier.

ISIS warns Iraqi Christians: Convert, accept dhimmi status, or die - Liberty Unyielding
Rape is rising really fast in India and you have slaughterd sikhs and Muslims and Christians and lower casts guys

I don't think logic is your strong point. ;)

Check the rape rates across the world.

And we don't kill the raped women by stoning to death while the rapist goes scot free because four male witnesses didn't see the act of penetration!

Or women allowed to burn in hostels and not allowed to escape for fear of being seen by the namehran.

Or the Sahih hadhith about raping captive women!

We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

Not sure what makes you wink here. We are not proud of this part at all.

While for you it is part of the "final and perfect" and "peaceful and tolerant".

There is proof from the direct quote by the girl involved!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310: 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

That just meant that it is stupid to put women behind those ghastly tents and kill and flog them for showing ankles.

These are historical facts.

Just like non Muslims and even Ahmediya and Shia running from Pakistan now.

Or Christians from the ISIS controlled areas. They have been given the famous "choice" that their own forefathers were given earlier.

ISIS warns Iraqi Christians: Convert, accept dhimmi status, or die - Liberty Unyielding
and quoting Hadees wrongly and telling half story off you lia**

We counter argument with peaceful mean not someone abusing our PROPHET SAW that we would counter by taking out this who**
but your prophet saw seems to have forgiven an woman who threw dirt on him.. (not sure how true the story is) why cant you let god decide...

You have shamelessly thrown her out of your country for speaking the truth, bowing down and kissing the feet of your mullah brigade supported by the Jamaat e Islami, an extremist organization which doesn't allow free speech.

Your comment about Modi hating women was extremely childish. Grow up.

People that hounded her are no different than the likes of BJP/Shiv Shena who hounded M.F Hussain. M.F Hussain was forced out of India, at the very least the guy had talent. This woman has no talent.

Tasleema is a loud mouth whining machine. She accused everyone around her all through her life. This is what she does. If Modi thinks he is going to get some mileage out of her, she will prove him wrong.

Is it in the Indian DNA to be a foul mouth ? You should take a shower or at the very least clean up before responding to a post. You are stinking up the whole thread.

People that hounded her are no different than the likes of BJP/Shiv Shena who hounded M.F Hussain. M.F Hussain was forced out of India, at the very least the guy had talent. This woman has no talent.

Tasleema is a loud mouth whining machine. She accused everyone around her all through her life. This is what she does. If Modi thinks he is going to get some mileage out of her, she will prove him wrong.

Is it in the Indian DNA to be a foul mouth ? You should take a shower or at the very least clean up before responding to a post. You are stinking up the whole thread.

My dear, MF Hussain was not hounded out or forced out of India. He left because he liked Qatar better.
If you want to learn about foul mouths, we have loads of examples through out India who still find an avenue to vent. Turn on any Indian news channel and you will find them.

Heck we are even responding to you and that tells us about our tolerance. Now look at your record and come back. BTW we share the same DNA. So it is more a matter of character which I don't see with you.

With the crap you just posted, you've proved not only to be a typical loudmouth yourself but a moron devoid of brain cells. Your intended humor has fallen flat as a pancake. It made you look pretty silly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom