What's new

India grants author Tasleema Nasreen residency visa

tum log to seedha seedha jinda jala k photo upload karty ko chahye 84 k sikh riots hon ya Gujarat k.

so Krait its better to talk about the topic at hands. You can comment on minorities on the relevant threads though your record is not that shining either .

as far as garhay murday well that is very relevant to mention all such cases as that of Taslima why to shy away from mentioning the same when Hindus react against such things?

Why should Hindus care about Muslim sentiments?

Good, I'll troll her every now and then...it's a shame seeing the educated pakistanis fake love for ummah chummah in free time on internet.

@queerbait it was not your post i wanted to quote but @Spring Onion s one. oopsie deesee..
Is it ever different?They are hypocrites..always on "forever victim" track all the while mistreating everyone else they see as "not us"

tum log to seedha seedha jinda jala k photo upload karty ko chahye 84 k sikh riots hon ya Gujarat k.

so Krait its better to talk about the topic at hands. You can comment on minorities on the relevant threads though your record is not that shining either .

as far as garhay murday well that is very relevant to mention all such cases as that of Taslima why to shy away from mentioning the same when Hindus react against such things?

Ha Ha Ha...do you know what you are talking about ? these things ?

I hope these pay a visit to you personally some day so that you will not be able to joke about them on the internet with non chalance...comparing 1984 riots with a socially terrorized religious sect like ahmadis..... you seem to be pious. remember these words.

@queerbait , Sorry man..my bad ! :P

GO ahead....main bhi troll mode on karta hu...bore ho raha hu.

chal iski lete hain aaj...topic of the thread now trolled to pakistan's monirities and it's mistreatment at the hands of pakistani society and establishment and law and order.

kisi ko tag karna hai kar..

@halupridol @indoPunjabi I don't know who else...

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha...do you know what you are talking about ? these things ?

I hope these pay a visit to you personally some day so that you will not be able to joke about them on the internet with non chalance...comparing 1984 riots with a socially terrorized religious sect like ahmadis..... you seem to be pious. remember these words.

@queerbait , Sorry man..my bad ! :P

chal iski lete hain aaj...topic of the thread now trolled to pakistan's monirities and it's mistreatment at the hands of pakistani society and establishment and law and order.

kisi ko tag karna hai kar..

@halupridol @indoPunjabi I don't know who else...
boring..

let them cry:taz:

Tasleema ki baat karo na. On Topic Raho nato tum bhi.

Koi bhi woman India ki jyada hi taarif karegi kyunki humne Tasleema ko residential visa fir se de diya.

Khair, I dont want to debate with you. You have issues with India always. Ab reply karke Pakistani aadat ko prove mat karna.

Wendy Doniger wrote few words in her magical book and kaboom the poise hindus died in their bed.

Let's compare the two cases:

Wendy Doniger case-India: She wrote a book, someone went to court challenging the validity of the content in her book, the publisher (Penguin) withdraws the book without fighting the case. We call this a civil way of resolving conflicts.

Taslima Nasreen case-Bangladesh: She wrote a book, people protested on the streets, vandalized public & private properties, some Mullahs declared Fatwa on her head with cash prize for killing her, and Bangladeshi government ordered her exile from the country. You call this a civil way of resolving conflicts. :)

I never understand why Pakistanis care more about Indian Muslims than their own Muslims ? ;)

Don't you know, all real Muslims are Muslims, but all Muslims are not real Muslims. :-)

Last edited:
Congratulation India for allowing this woman a home. Now she will write how patriarchal the Indians are and followed by how much Modi hate women !!!!
I will be very happy if she does.
We need strong independed women who can raise voice about issues we face.

Were you equally ashamed for MF Hussain?
yes, I think many Indians were ashamed and many were angry on him. but he was not forced to go on exile, he was angry that govt did not support him.
He went to qatar, of all countries, just to show that he is angry on India.

Indians are playing with fire which will soon burn them down to ashes

sir, please elaborate.
This bitc* is hated by by Muslims just like rushdie by giving protection to her you have again angered Muslims these actions are making sure muslim anger reaches tipping point really soon and the volcano will soon erupt

This bitc* is hated by by Muslims just like rushdie by giving protection to her you have again angered Muslims these actions are making sure muslim anger reaches tipping point really soon and the volcano will soon erupt

it's called freedom of speech. Just because someone wrote books that offend your religious sentiments, you go to war with them intellectually, not making immature death threats.

Indians are playing with fire which will soon burn them down to ashes

yeah, and it's not the first time you threatened Indian with death. what else is new?

it's called freedom of speech. Just because someone wrote books that offend your religious sentiments, you go to war with them intellectually, not making immature death threats.

yeah, and it's not the first time you threatened Indian with death. what else is new?
Than India will face war and no where there is absolute freedom off speech and if you want hurt 1.5 billion muslims than expect war in return and only anger and attacks will increase

Than India will face war and no where there is absolute freedom off speech and if you want hurt 1.5 billion muslims than expect war in return and only anger and attacks will increase

Get off it.

It's not like you were going to tolerate Non-believers anyway.

Just like those Christians in Mosul.

Sir don't joke, when a movie was made on your prophet u Muslims killed each other in Pakistan, not the moviemaker,

I'm sure you will shoot your neighbor if she writes another book.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom