What's new

India grants author Tasleema Nasreen residency visa

I knew some one will bring this up...M.F.hussain actions were wrong, that hovever does not give us the right to exile him and neither we did exile him....that man was assured by the home ministery of the country about his security and he chose not to come.Now, my question do you regret or are ashamed for realeasing death fatwa aggainst salman rushdie, bombing danish embassy over some cartoons ?

you are mincing your words. Your Shiv Sena and other Hindu extremist groups threatened his life and you majority Hindus on this forum abused MF Hussain and supported such threats against him but in case of Taslmima maloon you Indians are welcoming her actions because those are insulting Islam.

As far as Samlan rushide is concerned he is LUNATIC like Taslima nasreen hence i do NOT support any such fatwa against mentally sick poor souls and NO bombing is not appreciated for any cause.

by the way for taslims its enough that her book was on sale at footpaths in India at just Rs50 when i visited few years back . I saw it myself at roadside stall

Mark my words though, communalising didi will drag her into a hindu-muslim controversy later a lil before elections...state elections.

I'm 98% sure.

Were you equally ashamed for MF Hussain?

By the way, why most of the PDF pakistani's heart always cries internet tears for the muslims only ? Kuffar or semi kuffar like nasreen don't count among those worth caring for ?

Mark my words though, communalising didi will drag her into a hindu-muslim controversy later a lil before elections...state elections.

I'm 98% sure.

how will she earn her bread till next elections in India?

how will she earn her bread till next elections in India?

She'll manage her bread...she's not really a dumb broad, you know...neither she was aiming to be a rich woman.

she's rebellious...tantrums...yes...it was our fault we gave up freedom for security. As adage has it, they are worthy of neither.

By the way, why most of the PDF pakistani's heart always cries internet tears for the muslims only ? Kuffar or semi kuffar like nasreen don't count among those worth caring for ?

likes of her lead to damaging the society

again, @Spring Onion kuffar and semi kuffar are not included in pdf pakistani's loving tears and duas ?

I rarely see them caring for others..

you are mincing your words. Your Shiv Sena and other Hindu extremist groups threatened his life

Never denied that.....Shiv sena only vandalized his painting but never threatened his life nor did any major party leader in Shiv sena gave any statement calling for his death...they did destroyed his musuems though.Again, I think what M.F hussain did, india was not ready for it and what's more it was not essetial.Combining nudity and religion is not at all advisable but all said and done Indian Home ministry guarenteed his safety,no major hindu oraganisation called for his death,, still he chose not to return.

Taslmima maloon you Indians are welcoming her actions because those are insulting Islam.

What indian government did for tasleema nasreen is far far less than what it did to assure hussain of his safety.tasleema nowhere enjoyed the widespread support that Hussain got, nor did indian gov put much effort for her safety as demonstrated when she was slapped by some jahil muslim extreemis in bengal.

As far as Samlan rushide is concerned he is LUNATIC like Taslima nasreen hence i do NOT support any such fatwa against mentally sick poor souls and NO bombing is not appreciated for any cause.

So is pakistan full of retards because lots of people in pakistan supported the fatwa in the forum, insulted rushdie....poor pakistani's can't they let a mentally sick person ramble in peace...its not hard to guess who the real retard is.

by the way for taslims its enough that her book was on sale at footpaths in India at just Rs50 when i visited few years back . I saw it myself at roadside stall

Well if you say that for 50 rupees than its surely a pirated copy and tell me how will tasleema benifit with the sale of a pirated copy.

again, @Spring Onion kuffar and semi kuffar are not included in pdf pakistani's loving tears and duas ?

I rarely see them caring for others..

what care you want from us for her? :)

Never denied that.....Shiv sena only vandalized his painting but never threatened his life nor did any major party leader in Shiv sena gave any statement calling for his death...they did destroyed his musuems though.Again, I think what M.F hussain did, india was not ready for it and what's more it was not essetial.Combining nudity and religion is not at all advisable but all said and done Indian Home ministry guarenteed his safety,no major hindu oraganisation called for his death,, still he chose not to return.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What indian government did for tasleema nasreen is far far less than what it did to assure hussain of his safety.tasleema nowhere enjoyed the widespread support that Hussain got, nor did indian gov put much effort for her safety as demonstrated when she was slapped by some jahil muslim extreemis in bengal.

due to her security of many are at risk

So is pakistan full of retards because lots of people in pakistan supported the fatwa in the forum, insulted rushdie....poor pakistani's can't they let a mentally sick person ramble in peace...its not hard to guess who the real retard is.

Quote them with proofs how many supported that in this forum?

Well if you say that for 50 rupees than its surely a pirated copy and tell me how will tasleema benifit with the sale of a pirated copy.

her stupid book is worth just Rs50

about Hussein, I'm more sorry than Nasreen...but he was an old man..he didn't want to be a part of a bad controversy..he was gonna die..he chose to live there with good medical care...people usually say god bless him..if there is anything, bless him

those hindus were idiots. hussein was kuffar. but then hussein was not the point, hussein was an easy target.

that's why I voted for Modi. :D

@Spring Onion

" what care you want from us
for her?"

umm...not bring up Hussein for instance. As in not troll with internet care for muslims in case of India generally.

But that was rather rhetoric.

Care to explain a bit more ?

read your own post

I'm 98% sure.

about Hussein, I'm more sorry than Nasreen...but he was an old man..he didn't want to be a part of a bad controversy..he was gonna die..he chose to live there with good medical care...people usually say god bless him..if there is anything, bless him

those hindus were idiots. hussein was kuffar. but then hussein was not the point, hussein was an easy target.

that's why I voted for Modi. :D

@Spring Onion

" what care you want from us
for her?"

umm...not bring up Hussein for instance.

But that was rather rhetoric.

:lol: why not? you cant being hypocrite and at the same time claim to be champion of "phreeeeeeeeedom"

read your own post

:lol: why not? you cant being hypocrite and at the same time claim to be champion of "phreeeeeeeeedom"

see my previous post. if you have anything worthwhile to add..do it...otherwise...troll your way out of it as usual..bye bye.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom