What's new

India grants author Tasleema Nasreen residency visa

due to her security of many are at risk

Once there lived a pious mulsim, 5 time namaz a day, regular quran reading were his every day routine.Once, there also lived a evil socess called tasleema, she wrote a few words in her magical book,and kaboom the pios muslim died in his sleep.How? Don't ask.....by the same logic that secutiy of tasleema will endager security of many.Please talk sense, sometimes i wonder pakistani's can ever talk logic...just simple plain logic seems to escape them.

I never understand why Pakistanis care more about Indian Muslims than their own Muslims ? ;)

I never understand why Pakistanis care more about Indian Muslims than their own Muslims ? ;)

Not this song and dance again. But, they don't actually care for any Indian. Indian Muslims make convenient trojan horses to hide their animus and give it a cover for humanitarian concerns.

It is pretty obvious that Pakistanis, at the least has committed as many acts of wanton religious violence as indians, so I don't see the point of both sides acting high and mighty.

funny. its you on the run.

Man, do I look the kind to shy away from an internet fight ? take a good look at my posts again...

just that i will learn nothing from you. I know that.

On that note...bye bye again. talk with others.

Once there lived a pious mulsim, 5 time namaz a day, regular quran reading were his every day routine.Once, there also lived a evil socess called tasleema, she wrote a few words in her magical book,and kaboom the pios muslim died in his sleep.How? Don't ask.....by the same logic that secutiy of tasleema will endager security of many.Please talk sense, sometimes i wonder pakistani's can ever talk logic...just simple plain logic seems to escape them.

Wendy Doniger wrote few words in her magical book and kaboom the poise hindus died in their bed.

:) please look within and then think about talking sense before showing your bias

Man, do I look the kind to shy away from an internet fight ? take a good look at my posts again...

just that i will learn nothing from you. I know that.

On that note...bye bye again. talk with others.

You will learn nothing as long as you support one-sided fake "freedom of expression" because the writer is insulting Islam.

:woot: Modi granted her Indian citizenship? damn i dint know

Wendy Doniger wrote few words in her magical book and kaboom the poise hindus died in their bed.

:) please look within and then think about talking sense before showing your bias

Again fckin nonsense...no indian threatned wendy doniger...a single individual organisation registered a court case against her which most probably would have resulted in the victory of Wendy, penguin feeling that the cost of legal win will be far more than whatever puny sum that book will make and the negative publicity that is being associated with it decided to withdraw it....the book is not banned by anyone....but i know you will again bring in some stupid response toally different from the topic....no logic...thats the problem.

Again fckin nonsense...no indian threatned wendy doniger...a single individual organisation registered a court case against her which most probably would have resulted in the victory of Wendy, penguin feeling that the cost of legal win will be far more than whatever puny sum that book will make and the negative publicity that is being associated with it decided to withdraw it....the book is not banned by anyone....but i know you will again bring in some stupid response toally different from the topic....no logic...thats the problem.

Do you want me to troll you ?

Were you equally ashamed for MF Hussain?

MF Hussain was so fond of Freedom of Expression that he painted nude Hindu goddess and then fled to Qatar a country which has got blasphemy law after legal cases were filed against him. Typical "liberal" Muslim.

you are mincing your words. Your Shiv Sena and other Hindu extremist groups threatened his life and you majority Hindus on this forum abused MF Hussain and supported such threats against him but in case of Taslmima maloon you Indians are welcoming her actions because those are insulting Islam.

As far as Samlan rushide is concerned he is LUNATIC like Taslima nasreen hence i do NOT support any such fatwa against mentally sick poor souls and NO bombing is not appreciated for any cause.

by the way for taslims its enough that her book was on sale at footpaths in India at just Rs50 when i visited few years back . I saw it myself at roadside stall

We must have beheaded MF Hussain.

Tasreen ke case main Gade murde kyun ukkhard rahi ho ?

Apne Ahmedis ko bachao jinhe jinda jalate ho aur fir nachte hue photo upload hoti hai.

tum log to seedha seedha jinda jala k photo upload karty ko chahye 84 k sikh riots hon ya Gujarat k.

so Krait its better to talk about the topic at hands. You can comment on minorities on the relevant threads though your record is not that shining either .

as far as garhay murday well that is very relevant to mention all such cases as that of Taslima why to shy away from mentioning the same when Hindus react against such things?

I would avoid her if you were.She seems to have a lot of free time on hand.Seeing her post count and joining date.

Good, I'll troll her every now and then...it's a shame seeing the educated pakistanis fake love for ummah chummah in free time on internet.

@queerbait it was not your post i wanted to quote but @Spring Onion s one. oopsie deesee..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom