What's new

India got corridor, not transit: Khaleda

Muslim had political upper hand in Calcutta. Muslim wanted a separate homeland due to the hindu Zamindar of rural Bengal who were given free land by the british raj.

How exactly did Muslim Bangladeshis have political upper hand in Calcutta?

This answer of yours prove both my points:
1. This means you do not have the basic human courtesy to reply to an arguement
2. you are escaping and hence trolling

Thanks Iadjani, Kolkata is my place and thank you for giving it to me (sarcastically) .. whoever the "We" is

Useless to talk with you..

Well if you did know, your last Chief minister and his predecessor of colonial era left for Dhaka.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

How exactly did Muslim Bangladeshis have political upper hand in Calcutta?

They used to form government.

Muslim had political upper hand in Calcutta. Muslim wanted a separate homeland due to the hindu Zamindar of rural Bengal who were given free land by the british raj.

Yeah, you hiched your boat to Jinnah and his 2 nation theory and in return was treated as crap by Pakistanis. Nice going.

You did not left anything for us. Calcutta was , is and will be an Indian city and the capital of Bengalis. Stick with your Dhakka & Chittagong. Pls don't try to cling on to any legacies that are not your own.

Is it a Dhamki... hehehehehe

Well if you did know, your last Chief minister and his predecessor of colonial era left for Dhaka.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

So ?

That Chief Minister wanted a Bengal which was a homeland for Muslims . That was why Pakistan was created..We wanted a Bengal which was homeland for all Bengalis regardless of caste, creed or religion. My Bengal is a secular Bengal and I am proud of it ..Ditto for Kolkata too

Is it a Dhamki... hehehehehe

No its a reminder that you should stick with what you have in your side of the border and not resort to claiming things that was never yours in the first place in the other side of the border.

Division was based on Muslim majority, Hindu Majority areas. Kolkata was Hindu Majority and thats that. Your kind was booted out of Kolkata and was treated like dirt all along. Thats what I have heard on this forum anyways.

The Government was the Governemtn of undivided Bengal majority of whom were Muslims and elected a Chief Minister who wanted a Muslim Bengal. Sorry.. I wanted Bengal for Bengalis and not for Hindus, Muslims or Buddhists.. That is why I am a proud Bengali

The Government was the Governemtn of undivided Bengal majority of whom were Muslims and elected a Chief Minister who wanted a Muslim Bengal. Sorry.. I wanted Bengal for Bengalis and not for Hindus, Muslims or Buddhists.. That is why I am a proud Bengali

Sorot bose and him tried till last moment for a secular country for Bengalis and not Pakistan. But you guys refused. Just check your facts. After partition he left Muslim Leaugue and form a secular party now called Awami League.

Sorot bose and him tried till last moment for a secular country for Bengalis and not Pakistan. But you guys refused. Just check your facts. After partition he left Muslim Leaugue and form a secular party now called Awami League.

You wanted a Muslim land and be fine with that.. Please do not call yourself secular..
Bengali revolutionarities fought for the Indian independence movement..and we got it.. and I am proud to be where we are .. Thank You and be happy with your country..

You wanted a Muslim land and be fine with that.. Please do not call yourself secular..
Bengali revolutionarities fought for the Indian independence movement..and we got it.. and I am proud to be where we are .. Thank You and be happy with your country..

It was you who alieanated Muslim. And Muslims had to make a choice.
And ofcourse we are happy with an Independent Country of our own, no matter how it came to existence.

And ofcourse we are happy with an Independent Country of our own, no matter how it came to existence.

Ok keep contuning with your theory of alienation because that is the only way you justify your existence as a nation..

I am proud of my culture, my novelists, my freedom fighters who never fought for religion.. and I am proud to be a Bengali..not a Hindu, Christian and Mulsim Bengali but a Bengali..

And as you said I have no problem if you are happy or sad with your country.. That's between you and your political leadership

yeah good to hear that , and while you are at it ,would you please urge your Govt to make some kind of policy to take back all your countryman who have been living here illegally for some time here, they are really screwing up our population demographics in a really unwanted ways:angry:..make them feel to love their own country and leave our country to us..damn why can`t every Bdeshi:D be like you..

yeah good to hear that , and while you are at it ,would you please urge your Govt to make some kind of policy to take back all your countryman who have been living here illegally for some time here, they are really screwing up our population demographics in a really unwanted ways:angry:..make them feel to love their own country and leave our country to us..damn why can`t every Bdeshi:D be like you..

Well, some people just cant stop loving Naga people. And we have a evil intention of Greater Bangladesh. We are working on Calcutta now, can you knock little later?

Well, some people just cant stop loving Naga people. And we have a evil intention of Greater Bangladesh. We are working on Calcutta now, can you knock little later?

ha ha ha you are funny ....Dr.Evil and his evil dreams...stop dreaming about greater BD ,otherwise we may have to repeat this Nellie massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Must admire the simple solution for the illegal scums on my beautiful land.

Back
Top Bottom