What's new

India got corridor, not transit: Khaleda

Go to the page 4 of the report. It was not talking about revenue collection but revenue expenditure such as pay for officers, pensions and gratuities etc.

Increase your knowledge before posting your crap. A bunch of idiots. Talking with them is just waste of time.

Go through my last 3 posts for more detail.

@iajdhani Real revenue collection should be much more. Data posted by Roy_gourav and pundit cum idiot Abir has no relation with revenue collection.

Dear Sami, posting in Red and Bold doesn't make you an economist but a rookie flamer!

@Roy : Nice job at spanking some teenage arse! :lol:

Bangladesh should understand that coexistence is the only means to prosperity. :smitten: Indians are large hearted and have no territorial ambitions against Bangladesh. We have to live and let live. Competition is good but not the hate I have seen in some of the members of this forum. Enough for the day, a busy week ahead. let me do whatever I can to make a delta change in India's GDP ! ;)

I dont have the link but long time ago I read somewhere revenue from Zia was 1/2 a billion dollar 3500 crore. I will post it as soon as I find that.

Half a billion dollars in profits alone? You sure about that?

Half a billion dollars in profits alone? You sure about that?

He talked aboud revenue... revenue and profit are not the same..

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Dear Sami, posting in Red and Bold doesn't make you an economist but a rookie flamer!

@Roy : Nice job at spanking some teenage arse! :lol:

Yeah yeah... just go couple of post back and see who spanked some teenage arse... You Roy_Gourav was busted along with you for both of your ignorance.

I cannot help Bangladesh to earn/lose because of this transit facility to my country but can surely advise all the pissed Bangla PDF members here how to earn from this

Just start buying land around this transit facility. Its going to get a lot expensive in coming years :cool:

Happy now???

On a more serious note, think about the business development and urbanization which is going to be there because of this

Bangladesh should understand that coexistence is the only means to prosperity. :smitten: Indians are large hearted and have no territorial ambitions against Bangladesh. We have to live and let live. Competition is good but not the hate I have seen in some of the members of this forum. Enough for the day, a busy week ahead. let me do whatever I can to make a delta change in India's GDP ! ;)

Hope we can reach a mutually beneficial solution to South Talpotty issue, someday!

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I cannot help Bangladesh to earn/lose because of this transit facility to my country but can surely advise all the pissed Bangla PDF members here how to earn from this

Just start buying land around this transit facility. Its going to get a lot expensive in coming years :cool:

Happy now???

On a more serious note, think about the business development and urbanization which is going to be there because of this

Can't say if there's going to be much urbanization because of transit. Then again, all we want is the $$$! :D

Hope we can reach a mutually beneficial solution to South Talpotty issue, someday!

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Can't say if there's going to be much urbanization because of transit. Then again, all we want is the $$$! :D

I can't say much about urbanisation. However the transit corridor/route will have a lot of trucks and truckers moving. So these guys will require services such as repair, rest and recreation, and replenishment facilities. Buy land along the route, set up or lease out the land to people who will set up Gas Stations, Service Stations, Restaurants, Dhabas etc. maybe even a "cat-house". And watch the "shekels" roll in, not to mention capital gains over time. :azn:
Take my advice, you won't be sorry.

Even Begum Zia can use the advice!

Land prices will be a gold mine.

It can create jobs, given that the infrastructure can be maintained properly, with proper fee structure.

Back
Top Bottom