What's new

India got corridor, not transit: Khaleda

By no means Bangladesh should provide transit or corridor to india, period. That will end all economic, security and many other risks to Bangladesh.

By no means Bangladesh should provide transit or corridor to india, period. That will end all economic, security and many other risks to Bangladesh.

Bangladesh will become another Sikkim!

As Sikkim returned to Mother India, Bangladesh will return soon. :lol:

No one can prove it because its a brain fart nothing in real. :disagree:

And read the news Khaleda Zia is arguing that BD could have become singapore :rofl: :rofl:

lol as per :khaleda zia it just takes US$ 4 billion to become singapore :rofl::rofl:

Why indains are against Khaleda Zia?? Is it because for her father?

Why indains are against Khaleda Zia?? Is it because for her father?

Her father ?

This is her background

Khaleda Zia (Putul) was born on 10 August 1945 to Iskandar Majumder and Taiyaba Majumder in Birbhum district of West Bengal province, India and later migrated with her family to Dinajpur District. Khaleda Zia is the youngest in a family of four. She has two brothers, Major (Retd.) Sayeed Iskandar, a retired military official, and Shamim Iskander, an engineer of Biman Bangladesh Airlines, and two elder sisters, late Khurshid Jahan Hoq (Chocolate Aapa), former Women's Welfare Minister, and another sister who is deceased. The family originally hails from Fulgazi Upazila of Feni District, Bangladesh. She studied in Dinajpur Government Girls High School. In 1960, she married Ziaur Rahman. She is the current leader of the opposition party.

Whats with her father ?

Bangladesh will become another Sikkim!

As Sikkim returned to Mother India, Bangladesh will return soon. :lol:

I hope that day never comes. We have enough problems of our own. No ready to deal with a sinking (literally) country with a 160 million population.

I really cannot understand what is the problem with giving transit ! By using the advantage of your geographic location you can make a lot of money! This is like the easiest way a country can get money simply because it is lucky to be in a region where a growing economic power needs transit routes!

If you want more money from it, ask more money from the users of that route. It will develop the whole route if you have a route like that! where do you think major trade centers developed? along roads and trade routes! that is the path to development! local traders can use these transit routes as well.

If safety is your priority, levy taxes on the truck companies etc (who ever uses that route) and use that money towards all expenditure for security of the route - am sure the truckers will need passports and visas to enter so that will keep a check on who is entering and who is leaving and what goods are going through. So where is the problem of security?

All I can see from the opening post is that some politicians are needlessly inciting hatred and using that as a basis to come to power! Much like how Bush did for us - a "war" president - and we all know what happened to the economy!

One would've hoped you'd learn something after all the time you've spent here. BD cannot grow if it's at odds with India. Supporting terrorists/disregarding Indian security concerns will only invite retaliation. Think about what BD's options are and what India is capable of if it chooses to reciprocate.

Welcome back. I thought you were a goner. :angel:

I am yet to find one Indian who endorse free flow(duty free) of Bd's products in Indian market or corridor/transit to Pakistan so that Bd can enter in to central Asian market. :undecided::undecided:

So when I oppose this corridor because it will harm our internal market, security then I become anti Hindu, fundamentalist but when Indian does it to preserve their interest then it's out of patriotism. ;)

Double standard at it's best. :disagree:

Its high time you stop with all this kafir/muslim bullsht. Its because of narrow minded people like yourself that the entire world hates Islam.

If defending my culture and identity make me a narrow minded then so be it. :smokin:

I really cannot understand what is the problem with giving transit ! By using the advantage of your geographic location you can make a lot of money!

Sure, but what if the user is not willing to pay rather want it either for free or almost no charge.

What do you do then?

Also, what if Bd knows that Indian has bad intention with this corridor. They will use this corridor to not only carry goods but also the military arsenal in order to demise the uprising in north east India. I mean why should Bd help India to control it's territory?

I really cannot understand what is the problem with giving transit ! By using the advantage of your geographic location you can make a lot of money! This is like the easiest way a country can get money simply because it is lucky to be in a region where a growing economic power needs transit routes!

If you want more money from it, ask more money from the users of that route. It will develop the whole route if you have a route like that! where do you think major trade centers developed? along roads and trade routes! that is the path to development! local traders can use these transit routes as well.

If safety is your priority, levy taxes on the truck companies etc (who ever uses that route) and use that money towards all expenditure for security of the route - am sure the truckers will need passports and visas to enter so that will keep a check on who is entering and who is leaving and what goods are going through. So where is the problem of security?

All I can see from the opening post is that some politicians are needlessly inciting hatred and using that as a basis to come to power! Much like how Bush did for us - a "war" president - and we all know what happened to the economy!

If only common sense was common(and hatred was uncommon).
:cheers:

Sure, but what if the user is not willing to pay rather want it either for free or almost no charge.

What do you do then?

Also, what if Bd knows that Indian has bad intention with this corridor. They will use this corridor to not only carry goods but also the military arsenal in order to demise the uprising in north east India. I mean why should Bd help India to control it's territory?

I am yet to see a proposal from the Government of Bangladesh about how much will the transit cost. We are willing to pay but make a proposal !

At first your reply was giving

Transit will make bangladesh an indian province,enemy should not be given transit etc.
now when you cannot repeat that bs to some sane questions asked,you are talking about low transit fee.In fact we are paying $250-$5000 for each cargo consignment which is not at all low for a country with a per capita about $500.Asking $30 billion taka as transit fee is simply outrageous.

If only common sense was common(and hatred was uncommon).
:cheers:

I am yet to see a proposal from the Government of Bangladesh about how much will the transit cost. We are willing to pay but make a proposal !

Cost of the entire infrastructure is estimated to be around $7 billion. Also, don't forget about their 'cuts'.

Cost of the entire infrastructure is estimated to be around $7 billion. Also, don't forget about their 'cuts'.

Are you sure. Your countrymen was quoting 7 billion (in US dollars) for your new Airport alone. I think billions have no value for you Bangladeshis.

Are you sure. Your countrymen was quoting 7 billion (in US dollars) for your new Airport alone. I think billions have no value for you Bangladeshis.

Correction ... 7.5 billion usd. Obviously lots of project worth billions of dollar is going on but bd has a limited resources... It needs to give priority to the projects which are badly needed instead of building transit infrastructure for India from east to west. Instead north to south connectivity and increase of power generation is more needed then your free transit.

Back
Top Bottom