What's new

India gives Go Ahead to Ratli Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
india is only trying to delay it. they are not able to prevent it and they know it. they will eventually succumb and allow it. Thori si aur pitai kashmir Mary hogi to india baaz ajaey gi...:lol:

We only need to delay it. "In the long run we are all dead" - John Maynard Keynes.

We won the wars where Allah was pleased with us. When He was not pleased with us, He made unto us Signs that we should not forget His mercy.

It would be nice if you did not have to fight wars to please allah. Just saying.

We won the wars where Allah was pleased with us. When He was not pleased with us, He made unto us Signs that we should not forget His mercy.

Considering, in the history of your country, you have never won a single war(just managed a couple of inconclusive stale mates.

Does that mean Allah has been constantly displeased with your country.

English comprehension problem?

Ok forget about what rest of Pakistanis think.

Tell me do you think, you can win a war against us(be that conventional or nuclear). If so, how?
As I said, start one and you'll find out. Your up against the third largest nuclear and missile force in the world as per american and European estimates. That should be a pretty good indication for what would happen to you. The question is that can india even start a war? Even a limited one? We are violating your sovereignty left right and center on a daily basis and yet, india is motionless...

Considering, in the history of your country, you have never won a single war(just managed a couple of inconclusive stale mates.

I think that is where the concept of "true" muslim or "good" muslim comes in :P

When they win the war , that is the sign they have been "good" muslims :D The important thing is to keep fighting wars till they find out. lol.

Last edited:
As I said, start one and you'll find out. Your up against the third largest nuclear and missile force in the world as per american and European estimates. That should be a pretty good indication for what would happen to you. The question is that can india even start a war? Even a limited one? We are violating your sovereignty left right and center on a daily basis and yet, india is motionless...

That is not true. As per pakistani posters, India is regularly having loose motions and is ready to give up kashmir "soon".

We took Azad Kashmir and he says "never won a single war"....:lol:

Oh oh, lemme guess, india didn't "want" to retake Azad Kashmir right? 8-)

We only need to delay it. "In the long run we are all dead" - John Maynard Keynes.
we can expedite your death if you so wish...8-)

That is not true. As per pakistani posters, India is regularly having loose motions and is ready to give up kashmir "soon".
Ok if it's not true then why isn't india retaliating?

Thats why, I asked comprehension problems.

Discussion was that Pakistan will declare war on India to settle Kashmir once and for all, to which I asked do Pakistanis think, they can survive a nuclear war with India?

we can expedite your death if you so wish...8-)

.......its not like you have not been trying.

People have been trying for a 1000 years and yet here we are. Stronger than ever.

What does that tell you ?

Ok if it's not true then why isn't india retaliating?

We are.

Why do you think IK keeps running from pillar to post and has nothing to show for his efforts ?

Why do you think he is forced to build dam's even when he cannot afford to do so ?

jor ka jhatka dheere se lage.

There's no blocking of water. Yet.

You can't block the water ever. It's been discussed in depth with technical reasons behind it, oh and the small matter of China holding control over your rivers, play hard and your're going get hit harder...
As for all this, Pakistan's governments have done a pathetic job in water management, hence the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom