What's new

India gives Go Ahead to Ratli Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we are 3 and a half times smaller in land mass and 7 times smaller in population, we have held our own and repeatedly struck against a much larger enemy

Whats your excuse?

Unlike your insecurities, we have no intention of destroying you or occupying any part of your country(if that were the case, we would have destroyed you, after 1974 itself.).

However if you needle us, remember it just took us two weeks too split you in two.

Tells me that your people succumbed to a 1000 years of slavery and were decided to have mercy on your brown bungholes!!! :lol: Don't make us go for another 1000 years now... ;)

We are still Hindus aren't we ? and you are distinctly NOT hindus. ;)

That tells us all that we need to know.

About who got their bungholes filled with "sufi's" and who fought back.

What??? Free money and side lining the dollar with our biggest trading partner is "nothing" to show? Recovering billions from gongla sharif is nothing to show? Trees that's right, your pilla has quietly signed over all his wealth in checks, that's why he was released and is now sitting quietly completely broke and how is it India's achievement??? Ooh I see I see, election year hey and n!ggas gonna be n!ggas! :lol:

Din't anyone tell you that there is no such thing as a "free lunch" ? :lol:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...es-more-economic-aid-pakistan-wont-yet-commit

.....it was the Pakistan government’s responsibility to tackle its economic problems. China can’t replace the Pakistani government in taking care of its people,” he said.

Last I heard, it was your SUPREME COURT who freed Sharif. Are you really going to try and Spin this ? lol. .... some super duper "achievement".

Even your Media got things right for a change :P

imran_khan_begging_05112018.jpeg

Congratulations to India for having a plan for water security.

In Pakistan due to lack of education, people and politicians despise the idea of building dams since they think that will bring famine and death to their land.

I heard on a T V discussion on pakuPaki that 6 time more water of Pakistan flows in sea than what they use. Pakistan must learn to use their natural resources.

Unlike your insecurities, we have no intention of destroying you or occupying any part of your country(if that were the case, we would have destroyed you, after 1974 itself.).

However if you needle us, remember it just took us two weeks too split you in two.

You involved yourself in a civil war 1000 miles from Pakistan where we couldnt even supply our forces, thats nothing to write home about

You have been gutless for 70 years snd that isnt going to change

How many more times should we kill your or behead your soldiers,
What are you waiting for, your balls to grow?

Our issue is Kashmir a muslim majority state thats wants partition snd does not want to be part of a hindutva india
The more india goes ram crazy and hindutva fundamentalist the more Kashmir wants out
Even the idiot indian muslims are feeling insecure

I heard on a T V discussion on pakuPaki that 6 time more water of Pakistan flows in sea than what they use. Pakistan must learn to use their natural resources.

Yep massive quantities of water just goes straight into the sea

Why do you think dams are such a hot issue at the moment

Continuing to worship monkeys and idols is not fighting back, its indulging in your own jahilat

We got a chance to dump crazy idols and freaky gods and we got out never to look back

You involved yourself in a civil war 1000 miles from Pakistan where we couldnt even supply our forces, thats nothing to write home about

You have been gutless for 70 years snd that isnt going to change

How many more times should we kill your or behead your soldiers,
What are you waiting for, your balls to grow?

Our issue is Kashmir a muslim majority state thats wants partition snd does not want to be part of a hindutva india
The more india goes ram crazy and hindutva fundamentalist the more Kashmir wants out
Even the idiot indian muslims are feeling insecure

Yep massive quantities of water just goes straight into the sea

Why do you think dams are such a hot issue at the moment

Correct. There are other ways than building dams but it requires large scale public involvement. Read a case study of Anna Hazare's village. It is eye opening. Just focus on local solution and waste water management. That will help a lot.

Continuing to worship monkeys and idols is not fighting back, its indulging in your own jahilat

We got a chance to dump crazy idols and freaky gods and we got out never to look back

Our "jahilat" is what the word recognizes as the oldest civilization in the world and the most evolved culture in the whole world.

The worlds oldest books (by a significant margin) on philosophies, oldest books on mathematics, architecture, astronomy, medicine, mechanics, physics, music, oldest universities and oldest cities.

As for "looking back", the reality is that you lot keep looking back towards the 7th century to help you "guide" your way in the 21st century. So if I were you, I would not be so keen to shout out my ignorance.

We are still Hindus aren't we ? and you are distinctly NOT hindus. ;)

That tells us all that we need to know.

Din't anyone tell you that there is no such thing as a "free lunch" ? :lol:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...es-more-economic-aid-pakistan-wont-yet-commit

.....it was the Pakistan government’s responsibility to tackle its economic problems. China can’t replace the Pakistani government in taking care of its people,” he said.

Last I heard, it was your SUPREME COURT who freed Sharif. Are you really going to try and Spin this ? lol. .... some super duper "achievement".

Even your Media got things right for a change :P

imran_khan_begging_05112018.jpeg
It is an Islamic commandment not to forcefully convert anyone so we didn't. you have no resilience, you are hindu because we let your forefathers remain as hindus. My great great grandfather converted to Islam after being a high level brahmin pundit because he fell in love with the faith, not our of force. your bungholes don't have the tabbar to stand up if we had chosen to force you. And of course there is no free lunch, they are getting immense strategic advantages and a strong foothold right on your throats. Your as blind as a bat. It was the high court that released him and the supreme court is gonna throw him back in prison in spite of writing checks. Our judiciary, military establishment and Gov are on the same page, more nasty stories surprises for you coming up ahead... stay tuned. ;)

I've said before and I'll say it again. Allah will not change the state of a Qaum until they change themselves as said in the Qu'ran. As great as Imran Khan may turn out to be Insha'Allah, he can't change the Pakistani nation itself, only the country.

Are you done? or is there more to your kapre phaaring?

What's your headache? Forgive me, I missed the sarcasm in your previous reply.

People like you will never let Pakistanis unite on any issue. You will always find that one person who was marginalized and proceed to paint the whole society as some blood thirsty lunatics.

Why dont you discuss the topic straight up?

Our "jahilat" is what the word recognizes as the oldest civilization in the world and the most evolved culture in the whole world.

The worlds oldest books (by a significant margin) on philosophies, oldest books on mathematics, architecture, astronomy, medicine, mechanics, physics, music, oldest universities and oldest cities.

As for "looking back", the reality is that you lot keep looking back towards the 7th century to help you "guide" your way in the 21st century. So if I were you, I would not be so keen to shout out my ignorance.

The 'world' recognises:cheesy::rofl::rofl:

Keep your monkey worshipping bull to yourself, we finally got rid of it here and rather not let such jahilat seep back in

We are still suffering from the cultural baggage of hinduism

People like you will never let Pakistanis unite on any issue. You will always find that one person who was marginalized and proceed to paint the whole society as some blood thirsty lunatics.

Why dont you discuss the topic straight up?

What do you want to unite on? The thirst for a woman's blood because some bhabis refused to drink from the same cup as her? I'm not painting the whole society as anything as I am a proud member of it but it takes a special nation to let its country's cities be brought to a standstill by filthy extremist fanatics who distort religion and/or use it for their own gains. Meanwhile, the "cow worshippers" to our East are building dams and strengthening their economy. But we don't want to change, do we? We want to be an Islamic country but can't even follow shariah properly, we want to remove corruption but don't mind paying officer sahib 100 rupay so he leaves us alone and we want to stand up to India but won't invest in things that will benefit us in the long term i.e education and healthcare. Then when someone who is actually saadiq and ameen comes along promising us these things, we don't even want to give him a chance and would rather follow the rightly guided establishment as they are infallible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those cucks who trade their heritage for favours but the sheer delusion I witness on this forum about our current situation is slightly unnerving at times. I am not talking about the entire Qaum, but those people know who they are.

What do you want to unite on? The thirst for a woman's blood because some bhabis refused to drink from the same cup as her? I'm not painting the whole society as anything as I am a proud member of it but it takes a special nation to let its country's cities be brought to a standstill by filthy extremist fanatics who distort religion and/or use it for their own gains. Meanwhile, the "cow worshippers" to our East are building dams and strengthening their economy. But we don't want to change, do we? We want to be an Islamic country but can't even follow shariah properly, we want to remove corruption but don't mind paying officer sahib 100 rupay so he leaves us alone and we want to stand up to India but won't invest in things that will benefit us in the long term i.e education and healthcare. Then when someone who is actually saadiq and ameen comes along promising us these things, we don't even want to give him a chance and would rather follow the rightly guided establishment as they are infallible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those cucks who trade their heritage for favours but the sheer delusion I witness on this forum about our current situation is slightly unnerving at times. I am not talking about the entire Qaum, but those people know who they are.

you should change the mullah you following. now we have a dam to discuss and not how halal it is to destroy it...
take a seat
relax

It is an Islamic commandment not to forcefully convert anyone so we didn't. you have no resilience, you are hindu because we let your forefathers remain as hindus. My great great grandfather converted to Islam after being a high level brahmin pundit because he fell in love with the faith, not our of force. your bungholes don't have the tabbar to stand up if we had chosen to force you. And of course there is no free lunch, they are getting immense strategic advantages and a strong foothold right on your throats. Your as blind as a bat. It was the high court that released him and the supreme court is gonna throw him back in prison in spite of writing checks. Our judiciary, military establishment and Gov are on the same page, more nasty stories surprises for you coming up ahead... stay tuned. ;)

Ah yes ...... we all know muslims do everything "by the book". :coffee:

Especially conversions, war and plunder. No better book in the market.

How "gracious" of your four father to let us remain as Hindus. History is evidenced by such gracious acts like destroying 40,000 temples because we all know there is "an Islamic commandment not to forcefully convert " :coffee:

Funny how the chinese foot on our throat look like their foot in your @ss. Their foot firmly planted in Baluchistan gold mines and gawadar port.

Their demand to purchase their goods in Their currency. lol.

So far the only nasty surprise was for IK when he visited china and was shown his aukat :lol: ..... so much for your army and govt. being on the same page.

The 'world' recognises:cheesy::rofl::rofl:

Keep your monkey worshipping bull to yourself, we finally got rid of it here and rather not let such jahilat seep back in

We are still suffering from the cultural baggage of hinduism

You are suffering a lot more than that and by the looks of it ..... there is no end to your suffering. Despite evolving out of such "jahilat". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom